Sailor Moon/Pokemon Crossover 2.0 Start Up - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Sailor Moon/Pokemon Crossover 2.0 Start Up

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sailor Moon/Pokemon Crossover 2.0 Start Up

"Why kill them when you can get one to join our side?" He chuckled as he spinned his newest pokemon on a finger. "She's such a pretty one... Maybe I'll even convince her to allow a forty year old to lose his viginity too..:" He elbowed Jediete, knowing very well nothing in that statement had been true, including age.

Jedite was known for being a player even in the time of the Silver Millenium, it was one of few reason Ames looked up to him. That blonde could easily get any woman he chose with barely the flick of his hand.

"How about it, handsome-san?" The young male almost appeared to be flirting with the general however anyone who knew Amestheystio would know better.
    Can you hear me?

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Well, I have been looking for a way to put those ridiculous human behavior lessons to use." Jadeite cracked his knuckles threatningly.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

"Ah Handsome-San! That's the handsome man I've always known, just as hot as ever!" The young man piped in ecstasy as he flicked the ball over his head and caught it with his other finger, the object continuing to spin on contact.

Whether it was magic or talent, Ames would never tell.

"She lives on the far side of Tokyo, a beautiful girl with violet eyes that seem to pierce the soul. Her name is Sakura and she's lonely, doesn't trust anyone but her grandfather since her mother died six years ago and her father, whom she barely knows, is the governor. I've already talked to the grandfather about allowing us to stay and work at their temple...

"She needs a friend and a boyfriend. I figure we could play those roles for her and when the time comes, she'd join us as she's already well aware of her powers but hasn't decided her destiny yet."

He opened his hands as an image of her appeared before them all.

"And, even so, this is where this butterfree comes into play: with it's hypnosis, the grandfather will stay in our control."
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

"Lets go then." Jadeite smirked and walked towards the temple.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

Ames ran forward but stopped after becoming insanely tired, realizing that they had at least came up a thousand stairs up that hill and still they weren't even halfway there.

He pretended like he was just waiting for Jadeite although it was quite obvious that he was trying to get a breather, his hands on his knees, chest heaving, and breathing hard enough for a person a mile away could hear him.

In fact, it was his breathing hard that attracted Sakura to see whom could actually be making such a racket.

Ames turned and blushed slightly. The girl was much prettier than his visions had even shown him, her long curly brown hair swiftly laid down her back, her violet eyes deeper than the greatest abyss and her powerful aura more pure than the heavens.

Of course, that couldve been just his crush on her speaking.

The girl decided to come down and walked right past him and straight into Jadeite.

Sakura bowed then forced a smile. "You must be the guy named Jed that my grandfather has been talking about... If I may, where's your supposed friend named... Umm... Peter?"

Peter... Ames?? How could the two names get confused.

He didn't have any breath to correct her but he would... Yeah he definitely will...

"Handsome-San! I'm tired, pick me up the rest of the way!"

"That's not him, is it?" Sakura sneered.
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

Jadeite approached Sakura.

"I am Jed. And this is my 'friend' Peter."

Blog Entries

"Ah yes, I'm sorry---I didn't introduce myself; my name is Minamino Sakura. Gomen nassai for my rudeness." Her eyes instinctively looked down to their waistbands, noticing their pokeballs. Interesting, pokemon trainers who wanted to work as helpers to a shrine maiden, lowering their status in society.

Pointing her finger to the east side of the hill, across from the stairs, there was a visible area where a well-built escalator sat, cherry blossoms covering the rails as many came this and that way on it. "Next time," she looked to 'Peter' whom turned to the pretty girl and smiled, "use that to come up. You're making me look bad."

Ames frowned slightly. "As long as I don't make Handsome-san look bad, I'm okay." He chuckled as he noticed a scowl on her face that didn't seem too likely to go away.

"I don't think he goes that way... At least, he doesn't come off as the type..."
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

"Let us get to work, Peter." Jadeite replied, fingering the Pokeballs on his belt.

Blog Entries

Peter nodded, remembering the plan, his eyes narrowing. "Sakura-san, please... Excuse us, your grandfather did request that we'd speak to him alone before anything in private."

Sakura frowned slightly, her cold scowl not leaving anytime soon.

"Handsome-san," He repeated, a seriousness in his tone, the goofy smile no longer on his face. "Let's go."
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

Jedite followed Peter into the backyard.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415