Sacred, Episode 2

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacred, Episode 2

Blog Entries

Default Sacred, Episode 2

OOC: Alright, even though this RP is set on Earth, I'd prefer everyone start in the same area, if you please.

In a giant, underground submarine, etched with designs similar to human faces and propelled by a huge drill, sits a ten-foot giant made of metal, wielding a 9-foot long broadsword, forged from the srongest steel, and engraved with human faces.
    "Mistress Serene, we've almost reached the target." One of her Followers, a man made of the same material as the sword, says. "We'll be there in aproximately one hour.
    "Excellent." The woman says, her eyes, the only part of her body exposed, glimmering red. "Steady as she goes. They'll never know what hit them." She laughs, a horrid sound, like metal nails grinding against a chalkboard.
    "Yes, my liege." The golem says, unaffected by the noise, bowing, and leaving.

Aboveground...

"Tell me, madame, would you like to venture to a nearby cafe for lunch?" Eliot asks the bank teller, as some demons he summoned empty the vault.
    "Sorry, it's against company policy not to date bank robbers." The lady says.
    "Awwww..." Eliot sighs, looking down. "Can I at least have one of those lollipops?" He asks, reaching for the candy on the desk.
    "No." She says, pulling the dish away.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

Default Re: Sacred, Episode 2

Hailey sat at a cafe table, sipping coffee and eating a scone.
    "Hmm, what should I do today?" she mused aloud. She scanned the crowd of people walking on the sidewalks and driving in their cars.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

"This seems like a good first stop," mumbled Daemon looking at the bank. He pulled his arms to his side and a ball of pitch black energy formed in his palms. "Ka-Me...Ha-me...HA!" he shouted as the ball grew bigger before he finally released it in a beam of energy didintegrating the door. He walked in chuckling maniacly. "Hey that's my money!" he shouted as he noticed Eliot and his demons. He raised his hands above his head and beside him appeared 10 shadowy bodies slowly fading into existance.

Blog Entries

"Yours? But sir, it is presently in my posession. Does that not make it mine?" Eliot asks, holding a big bag of money,

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

"This is not my problem," mumbled Logan as he passed by the bank. He was exhausted from his mission earlier in the day. He had been sent to hunt down a young rogue sacred. He passed by the bank and walked towards the nearby cafe.

back inside the bank...

"Oh I guess you're right...but do you mind if I take a souvenir?" asked Daemon. He surrounded his hand in a pitch black aura and held it out towards Eliot. A large black hand shot towards Eliot and grabbed the sack of money bringing it back towards Daemon. "Sick 'em, minions," he said as he walked out what used to be the door.

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jeremy walked down the street. His target today was a cerberus, a 3 headed dog of the underworld.

"Where the hell is this freaking Cerberus?" he thought. He had looked just about everywhere. He decided to get a cup of joe at the cafe before he did anything else.

Meanwhile, a stressed-out Ray was stalking Jeremy, lighting an orphan on fire with his magic as he went.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Blog Entries

"Hey, that's not very nice!" Eliot says. "I worked hard to get that money! I had to summon demons and threaten a man using a guitar!" He jumps over the demons, as his own start to battle, and runs at Daemon, doing a jump attack with his guitar.

"Why a gui--," started Daemon before being hit by the instrument and dropping the sack of money. "You are done for!" he shouted as his hands transformed into pitch black blades of energy now faintly glowing purple. He slashed at Eliot leaving behind a fading black bar in its path.

Blog Entries

The attack hit Eliot, slicing his eye open.
    "Ow! My eye! You fool! You cut open my eye!" He says, recoiling in pain.

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jeremy was about to walk into the cafe, but heard the noise from the nearby bank.

"What in the..." he wondered. His curiosity got the best of him, and he walked in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

"I guess you'll be seeing me later...oh wait no you won't," laughed Daemon as he grabbed the sack of money. He continued his way out the door wincing in pain from being hit by the guitar. He summoned more shadow minions behind him to keep Eliot busy.

Blog Entries

Hailey heard noises from the bank across the street and looked over, then noticed the door was missing. Since she was in the outdoor seating she hopped over the decorative fence and ran towards the bank, stringing her bow as she went. A waitress in the cafe screamed for her to come back and pay but was quickly quited by a car slamming into the fence since it swerved to avoid Hailey.

She reached the opening where the bank's doors used to be and studied the scene inside, trying to figure out who the enemy was.

Blog Entries

"I'm okay." Eliot says, punching demons out of the way, his eye leaking blood as he runs past Hailey to a cafe, called Coffee Bob's. Bob was a wizard. A coffee wizard.
    "Excuse me, may I have a glass of milk?" Eliot asks, not noticing that all of his demons had followed him in and were stirring up trouble, as meanwhile, the police arrived at the scene of the crime.

Blog Entries

"I'm okay." Eliot says, punching demons out of the way, his eye leaking blood as he runs past Hailey to a cafe, called Coffee Bob's. Bob was a wizard. A coffee wizard.
    "Excuse me, may I have a glass of milk?" Eliot asks, not noticing that all of his demons had followed him in and were stirring up trouble, as meanwhile, the police arrived at the scene of the crime.

Blog Entries

"Crap." Hailey said, noticing the cops and realizing how suspicious she looked. She slung her bow over her shoulder and dashed into the street again, narrowly avoiding being crushed by several cars. She tried to blend in with the few people on the sidewalk, and tried to act natural by whistling and putting her hands in her pockets.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast