S.N.O.B Vs. G.R.I.T: Rivalry Revival *Start Up* - Page 3

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: S.N.O.B Vs. G.R.I.T: Rivalry Revival *Start Up*

Default Re: S.N.O.B Vs. G.R.I.T: Rivalry Revival *Start Up*

Delia SNOB

"That would be me," I said clearly, walking toward my first opponent. I looked him from top to bottom, noticing that he was younger than me...I shouldn't underestimate my opponents though, since they've done that to me on several occasions. "I know we may be from different schools, but that shouldn't mean that we should hate each other, so i grant you luck on our battle," I said, a small smile appearing on my face.

Suddenly, Darla walks over to him, and starts sniffing curiously at the boy. My eyes widen, since she doesn't get near anyone, except for the twins and me. "I see Darla has made a new aquaintence," I say, chuckling lightly.

Yuuki SNOB

"Kaoru Hitachiin? What kind of name is that?" I said, giggling a little and holding Fangs in my arms again. I breathe in deeply..."DOES ANYONE KNOW A KAORU HITACHIIN?!" i screamed, getting a little attention from some of the kids here. Heck, i didn't care, the only think I cared about was to find out who my opponent was, and to wish them good luck in the battle!
    Last edited by yuukifan001; 17th June 2010 at 02:42 PM.

In your interwebs, writing fan-fiction (not really though)

OOC:Sorry I don't have msn, but I have hotmail, if that works.

Jamie Owen

L'Wren? What kind of name was L'wren? Actually, the name did sound slightly familiar, he just couldn't remember from where. Well he was sure could beat her anyway. Probably in his sleep, if she battled like some of the people from SNOB he'd seen.

Well why he was here he might as well try to find out who she was.

"L'Wren? "L'Wren Witchburn?" He said.

Louise Martins

Louise had written down all the match-ups before the screen had disappeared. Then she left the Pokemon center without even looking for her opponent. She could research them later at the computer at the school. After all, how hard could it be? They'd obviously done something bad, so there was probably something about them online, somewhere.
    Last edited by MoonsMedly; 17th June 2010 at 01:18 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: L'wren Owens?!

'Yeah! Good luck to you too!' Pip beamed at Delia before greeting her Lopunny, who was sniffing him. 'Hiya!' Pip bent down to eye-level with the Lopunny and held out his hand for the Lopunny to shake.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OOC: Sorry,I had a blonde moment there. But I've fixed it now.

OOC: I don't really use instant messaging that much. I have AOL IM D:

Sammy folded his arms throughout the entire meeting. A tournament against S.N.O.B.?

"Hmph, So we're fighting the Snobs, huh?" he said to himself. "I thought I already had chicken for breakfast!" When the meeting was over, Sammy went to register in the Pokemon Center. He was already surrounded by a crowd who was signing up for the same event. He pushed and shoved his way towards the front desk to register for the event.

As soon as he saw the tournament listings, Sammy raised his eyebrow, and took a look around him. "So who's this Joanna puss, huh?" he thought, scanning the area around him.

Blog Entries

L'wren turned around to see a boy with curly brown hair calling her name.

'Yes?' L'wren glared at the kid. She had no patience for people who didn't matter. She then realised that the kid was the one she was battling in the tournament. L'wren rolled her eyes. This tournament was so stupid. She'd never have to battle or even talk to somebody of such low status if the competition didn't exist.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kaoru walked over to Yuuki. "I'm Kaoru." he said wearily.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Kenton registered his Pokemon, then went back to the lobby to wait. Just as he got relaxed on a couch, the listings were presented.

"So, I'm against Clair Neft... This'l be fun. But where is she?" He wondered. Sitting up straight, he scanned everyone in the room to see if there was the chance he might recognize her. "Does anyone know a Clair Neft!?" Kent shouted.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Delia SNOB

I smiled as Darla took Pip's hand. "Lo," Lopunny said cheerfully as she shook hi hand. "Well, since I'll be battling someone like you, I'll make sure to train extra hard. Don't want to be faced with your fury," I said teasingly, smiling and ruffling his hair, before I left the center, Darla following behind.

"Now to train Darla," I say sternly, her knowing that I wasn't playing around anymore. I take out a Dusk Ball, knowing that she was one that needed practice the most, since I just recently caught her, and walk to one of our many Gyms in SNOB.

Yuuki GRIT

"I'm Kaoru." I heard someone say. I turn around, and noticed that the one who said it was one of the twins from the other school. Now looking him from up close, I can see that...he's...SO CUTE!

.....oh crap.

"Oh, hey," I said with no emotion, Fangs letting out bark of his own. "I guess I'll just say good luck, and hope that our battle is intense," I say, a smirk forming as i said this. "If you're up for a challenge," I added, grabbing him from his collar, and bringing him closer. "I like challenges," I whisper in his ear, and pushed him away, waiting for his reaction, the smirk still in my face.

OOC: Um, is this better?
    Last edited by yuukifan001; 17th June 2010 at 03:44 PM.

Jamie stare at L'Wren. Wow! She was gorgeous! Of course, she was way out of his league, and being from SNOB she was probably a total witch, but that didn't stop him from blushing as he said, "Um, I'm Jamie, I just wanted to see who I was battling against."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenrodGirl View Post
    HEELLLLOOOOOO PEOPLES! GoldenrodGirl here. I've gotta go now, and the server isn't working for me anyways, so I'm putting Anon in charge until I get back. If he does a good job, I'll make him co-GM. Listen to him, and don't fuck with him or piss him off. Laters :D
    My first order of business is to have a…

IC:

“BEACH PARTY!” came a sudden all from outside the Pokemon centre. A tall boy entered. His skin was extremely tanned, and his dark hair was wet and sticking to his face.

“Yo, dudes and dudettes, the waves are awesome!” he panted. “The townsfolk have invited all the kids from SNOB and\GRIT to a little welcome party on the north shore. There’s food.” he added.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Rebecca Woods
    SNOB

"Who's Dante?" Rebecca asked ignoring the fights and arguments, she could hardly be bothered to get involved. After the list was announced she looked around for someone named Dante, probably a guy by the name but you never knew. She turned as someone walked in shouting about a party

"A beach party? I am so there but first" Rebecca said as she looked around for Dante, she might as well see what her opponent looked like so she could have an idea oh what to do. She was going to use Dragonair and Absol for sure who was her most powerful.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

SNOB

After registering her team at the pokemon center, Joanna took note that she was in the 3rd match. "Sweet."

There were still a lot of people around when someone screamed: PARTY!! "A party? Dang, maybe I will go after I work out a battle strategy for tomorrow.."

Blog Entries

Clair Almost shrunk back into herself when that dirty boy asked if anyone knew her whilst Stacy just said, "thats her there" shaking her head. These GRIT students had no manners, time to quietly ask around for this Joe guy, maybe if she asked one of their females who he was, they'd be less violent. "she went up to the first girl she saw that wasn't from St Nido's. The girl had blue hair which was kinda weird and really didn't look good on her, the glasses and pig-tails didn't help either.
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Rebecca Woods?!" Dante yelled, who is NOT a man but a fence-sitting woman, curious to know what Becky looks like. She always liked Dante Alighieri, ever since she found out where her namesake and nickname originated, and absolutely loves The Divine Comedy. More specifically, The Inferno aspect of the triparte epio poem.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast