S.N.O.B Vs. G.R.I.T: Rivalry Revival *Start Up* - Page 2

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: S.N.O.B Vs. G.R.I.T: Rivalry Revival *Start Up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: S.N.O.B Vs. G.R.I.T: Rivalry Revival *Start Up*

Stacy Clement and Clair Neft
    SNOB

The two girls looked at their timetables, physics first, not one of their favourite subjects. From Stacy's point of view, it wasn't quite so bad, the teacher was an absolute babe but he was male so Clair didn't get to enjoy the view as much. They were learning about something called a "quark", all the girls could make out was that it was in some way fundamental to physics. Why would they be teaching fundamentals at such a late stage.

((OOC: for those that don't know, the girls are completely misunderstanding whats going on, if you actually want to know about quarks (which i'm sure you don't), PM me))

At the conclusion of the class, both girls started to head towards the town, hoping the GRIT kids would be registering at a different time.

((OOC: do the SNOB kids already know the names of the GRIT kids and visa versa?))
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

Blog Entries

OOC: Probably not.

L'wren Witchburn
    9:17am

English Lit. had taken ages to pass by. I spent most of the lesson doodling in my notebook. As soon as the bell had rung, I gathered my books and made my way to the Pokemon Center in Porta Vista. I sighed as the town came into view. It was going to be such a waste of time showing GRIT that SNOB was naturally better than them. I saw the lesbo-freaks up ahead, which suddenly gave me an idea. Why do this by myself? J.P would help me get through this pathetic excuse of a tournament. Suddenly, I felt somebody hug me from behind and whisper in my ear.

'Hey' J.P whispered before I turned around to kiss him.

'Where'd you go? I was waiting for you outside the English block and then I saw you go in the opposi-' J.P began before I cut him off.

'J.P? You didn't tell me I look pretty.' I pouted. It was the first thing that came out of his mouth when he saw me. It might have seemed pathetic to everyone else, but they were just jealous.

'Um, you look pretty?' J.P tried, but the moment was off. I rolled my eyes as I practically dragged him into the Pokemon Centre.

'Anyways, why're we here?' J.P quickly tried to change the subject.

'EhmaGawd, it was awful. Mrs Marvil's put me in charge of this toe-dally gross pokemon battling tournament between Saint Nido's and-and-GRIT!' I groaned.

'Oh, you mean the Rivalry Revival Tournament? Cool, I'm joining, my family's participated in it for generations, it's like this thing where-' J.P began before I cut him off again.

'You knew?!' I hissed.

'Um, yeah. I thought you knew too. Your family's been here for generations too so I didn't think it'd be a problem' J.P smiled sunnily at me.

'Problem? There's no problem! Who said there was a problem! Exactly! So let's go register our pokemon!' I said quickly as I practically dragged J.P again over to Nurse Joy.

'Hello! Welcome to the Porta Vista Pokemon Centre! How may I help you?' Nurse Joy smiled sunnily. I grit my teeth. Why was everyone but me happy right now?

'We'd like to register for the Rivalry Revival Tournament, please' I informed Nurse Joy with a slight edge to my voice.

'So would I' A voice added. I turned around to see who the voice belonged to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Alura

After sports had ended, I changed back into my everyday clothes and walked into town. Ms. Rivera had told us to register at the Pokemon Centre, and I wanted to get there before anyone else from GRIT so I wouldn't look irresponsible. Being good was hard! But it was the way things had to be unless I wanted to live on the streets again.

On the way to Porta Vista, I began to imagine the competition. Was SNOB very selective in who they chose? It was ten people per school, and there were loads of students there, so it had to be pretty hard to choose. Unless none of them had any battling skills. That was what we had plenty in. Did they actually have any tough pokemon? Or just pokemon that looked pretty. I suddenly found myself outside the Pokemon Centre. I wondered if there would be any people from SNOB inside. Who was I kidding, the people at SNOB probably had five Pokemon Centres!

'We'd like to register for the Rivalry Revival Tournament, please' A platinum blonde with several expensive-looking bracelets, a designer handbag and a preppy-looking boyfriend on her arm spoke to Nurse Joy snootily.

'So would I' I told Nurse Joy. Blondie whipped around to get a good look at me. I raised an eyebrow mockingly at her as I walked over to the counter. I watched, amused, waiting for Blondie's next move.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Rebecca Woods

Rebecca had gone through drama pretty much writing things down as the teacher had instructed them to do, it was just written today but hoped they would do practical soon. Once the lesson was over Rebecca headed down to the Pokemon center so she could register. She knew she was entering Dragonair and Absol, but she may have to evolve Torchic and Eevee if she wanted to be stronger, she would make that decision though when it came to it.

She stood behind L'wren and JP and someone else she didn't know who it was. They must have been from Grit. Rebecca noticed L'wren's and the other one standoff.

"I would like to register too" Rebecca spoke up to Nurse Joy. She glanced at JP for a moment and felt in a way sorry for him having a demanding girlfriend like L'wren. She turned back to look at the nurse
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"'Ey, don't forget me." Dante said, walking to Nurse Joy. She nodded to Alura while walking to L'wren and bumped her aside with her butt. She doesn't hate SNOB per say, thinking it's just school rivalry gone a bit far, but they annoy the hell out of her.

Blog Entries

L'wren stumbled back and gasped.

'You did nawt just do that!' L'wren gasped and glared at the other two girls. 'Of course, what else what would we expect from people who go to GRIT?' L'wren literally lifted her nose into the air with an air of snobbiness. 'Now, if you don't mind, we were here first, and we're going to sign up first' L'wren informed the girls slowly, as if they were preschoolers. She looked back at J.P and Rebecca for support.

'Whatever, Blondie, Pip's been keeping guard here since 9am.' Alura smirked at L'wren before looking down, to find Pip was sitting underneath the counter, unnoticed for fifteen minutes. L'wren jumped back and screamed.

'Nice one, Pip. You registered your pokemon yet?' Alura ruffled Pip's hair before lifting him up onto the counter.

'Yup' Pip nodded. 'Have you?'

Alura shook her head. 'Not yet. I'm choosing.' Alura turned to Dante.

'You go ahead. I'm still deciding'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe and Josh were on their way to the Pokemon centre. Josh had put on a blue bandana for the occasion, and also had a toothpick in his mouth… mostly to look intimidating.

Up ahead, they spotted twin boys, much like themselves, except that they had ginger hair and were wearing the SNOB uniform with the blazers around their waists.

“Hey, Snobs!” called Josh. They both whipped around, looking past Joe and Josh to see who called them.

“Did you sat something, commoners?” asked Hikaru.

“What did you just call us?” snarled Josh menacingly. Joe could see a fight rearing its ugly head.

“Commoners? Well, it’s what you are, after all.” replied Hikaru pompously. Kaoru sighed.

Hikaru and Josh were both walking towards each other, fists clenched, and staring each other down. Joe and Kaoru ran forward and held their brothers back.

“Josh…”

“Hikaru…”

“Let me go!” Josh and Hikaru roared in unison, aching to punch the living daylights out of each other.

“Please, just drop it, Josh.” pleaded Joe.

“Yeah, come on, Hikaru-chan” said Kaoru exasperatedly. Hikaru and Josh glared at each other, before setting of on different routes to the Pokemon centre. Joe an Kaoru looked at each other, smiled awkwardly, waved, then set of after their respective brothers.

OCC: Expect to see this a lot XD
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((Uh....))

Dante signed up her current party to the matches, then wrote her whole her name. Including her dropped last name, due to a written rule that entries must fill out all forms accordingly. That includes last names. One could tell she had an issue with her last name, as she looked like she was going to snap the pen in half just by writing it.

Kenton Kagimoto
    9:20 AM

Kent sighed as he made his way to the Pokemon Center. Noticing all the snobby rich people around, he slicked back his hair and unzipped his jacket, revealing the white shirt underneath. He pried the doors open to see Alura and Dante registering for the Rivalry Revival Tournament. He got excited. Kent was an amazing battler. GRIT could use his skills. ((Thanks Infernal King, didn't see it at first))

After a moment of thinking, he dashed forward to where Nurse Joy was. "Hey guys." he said, now beside his classmates. "Are you registering?"
    Last edited by Rocker32703; 17th June 2010 at 11:03 AM.
    Two Halves Make a Whole
    Thank you ★ ★ Princess of Hoenn!

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm going jump right in and post the tournament match-up in a few minutes with assistant from Anon :)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OOC: That'd be fine. I just want to have a quick conversation so it doesn't look like Kent came out of nowhere for the registration. xD
    Two Halves Make a Whole

Blog Entries

((I think you mean "skills", Rocka.))

"Done." Dante said, walking be L'wren and butt-bumped her back into place of the the sign-up line. She looked at L'wren when she looked at her and winked suggestively and walked away, whistling "La Marseillaise" as she did.

Blog Entries

OOC: Hey do you guys have MSN in case I need to contact you and the thing crashes?
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

OOC: I'm on my Mac atm (Hard to explain, installed Windows on a Mac), but if I switch over to Windows quickly I can turn it on. In fact, I'll do that.
    Two Halves Make a Whole

Yuuki GRIT

Rivalry Revival Tournament?... YES! This was going to be the best one yet, since I'm in it, he he...nah, just kidding with myself as I walk toward my next class, Fangs still in my arms.

As I walked, I felt like if someone was watching me. I brushed it off, since I knew it was Dante. I didn't mind, in fact, I was very open minded, so I just kept on going towards class.

After class, I ran towards the Pokemon Center in Porta Vista, the wind hitting my face, and Fangs now trodding by my side. As I was heading to the center, I saw that the clones were in an "argument" with another set of twins. I sweatdropped, and happily sighed when they stopped fighting, and they headed to the Pokemon center in different routes. I ran toward them, and glomped Joe, which wasn't planned, so I fell on top of him, ouch. "Hey kid, wat's up? Get it, "wats"?" I said, laughing and ruffling his hair, Electrike snickering. i look up to see Josh, and saluted him. "Yo Josh. How you doing?" I ask, now getting off of Joe, and dusting myself off.

"Ready to sign up for the Tournament and beat the snot out of the SNOBs?" I said, punching a fist into the air.

Delia SNOB

I decided to skip classes, not that I needed them anyway, and some of the students agreeing by whispering under their breathe "geek" and "nerd". I sighed, and walked to Porta Vista, Darla still beside me. I hear commotion, and I look up from my Helper to find that Hikaru was in a "glaring" contest with one of the boys from GRIT. I chuckled when Kaoru stopped him, and frowned when they departed, and Yuuki showed up.

So she's participating? This is going to be interesting, I thought, running over towards the twins, Darla already by my side with one single jump. "You should learn how to control your temper Hikaru, but then again I wouldn't pay attention to you," I said calmly, patting his shoulder. Darla nodded, now standing closer to Kaoru, since, aside from me, would accept Kaoru and Hikaru as her "friends", as close as pokemon and humans can get.

"And I see you are going to participate in the tournament. Should I ask why?" I asked, my brow raised up in interest.

OOC: sorry, no msn :(
    Last edited by yuukifan001; 17th June 2010 at 11:29 AM.

Blog Entries

After everyone had registered their pokemon, Nurse Joy came out from behind the counter to get everybody's attention.

'Could I have everybody's attention, please? I know this may seem very sudden, but the first round of the Rivalry Revival Tournament is scheduled for tomorrow! The first round will be in the style of single battles! The matching up of the trainers are on this screen!' Nurse Joy clicked a button, and a screen dropped down in front of the counter, showing the matching up of the trainers.

Hikaru Hitachiin Vs. Josh Antonimous
    Louise Martins Vs. Terra Brown
    Joanna Greenbacks Vs. Samuel “Sammy Slammy” Slanston
    Stacey Clement Vs. Joe Antonimous
    J.P Sterling Vs. Alura
    Kaoru Hitachiin Vs. Yuuki
    Clair Neft Vs.. Kenton Kagimoto
    Delia Clearwater Vs. Pip
    L'wren Witchburn Vs. Jamie Owens
    Rebecca Woods Vs. Dante

'And there it is! Eat well, get a good night's sleep and good luck!' Nurse Joy before pressing the button again, causing the screen to head back up into the ceiling.

Jamie Owens? L'wren Witchburn wrinkled her perfectly powdered nose. Who the hell was that? Well, whoever they were, they didn't stand a chance up against her.

'J.P Sterling?' Alura laughed. What kinda name was that? It sounded like a soap opera name.

'That's me' J.P put up his hand as he walked over to Alura. L'wren narrowed her eyes. So the fire-freak's name was Alura. Interesting.

'So you're J.P, huh? You better not have any pokemon that can't take the heat!' Alura smirked. So J.P was the prissy-bitch's boyfriend. Of course he would have such a drama-enfused name.

'Delia Clearwater?' Pip looked around eagerly, wanting to know who he was battling.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast