The Royal Unova - Page 5

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Royal Unova

Savage Rain!

Default Re: The Royal Unova

Greed turned to the small fiery creature and said, "Fuwa, furafururide, (Hello, my name is Greed, I am a Ghost pokemon, but that doesn't mean I'm an actually dead ghost. By the way, do you know where the buffet is?)"

Blog Entries

Cody's PC rumbled. Suddenly, a Great Ball popped out. The ball shook, and Cody's shiny Tangrowth, Erika, appeared. "GRRAAAWWWWTTTTHHHHH!!!" Erika moaned. "No!" Cody yelled, shoving Erika back into the PC. Skullkraken chuckled. "Hey." Cody said to his Gyarados, "I'm watching you." Cody went to his PC, and pulled out his Galvantula, Striker and his Weavile, Eclipse. Cody turned around. "Vesuvius, could you ple- HE'S GONE."

Vesuvius wandered through the corridors, his sense of smell guiding him. He couldn't wait any longer. I go to the buffet, he thought. As he entered the room, he spotted a Drifblim, a Mismagius, and a Quilava. Vesuvius poked the Quilava. "Phlo."
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

"No it's okay," Chrisi said cheerfully, "A piece of advice," she looked around, and kept her voice low, she knew that Judy didn't want anyone talking about it "Lock your door at night, have you read the news articles?"
    "Are you enjoing the veiw Chrisi?" Judy appared from seemingly nowhere behing Chrisi.
    "Yes Judy," she said.
    "Your Dad needs you, Now," she said with urgancy in her voice.
    "Okay, goodbye Aerick!" she said walking down the steps to where her dad was.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Savage Rain!

"News articles?" Aerick thought. "I don't know what she meant to say by that, but then again, I've only been in Unova for two days. Anyway, if there's a threat, me and Grey can handle it."

Greed had noticed the Typhlosion, but didn't say anything as it seemed that he wanted to talk to the Quilava.

Blog Entries

"Phlo phlo typh phlo sion typh typh phlo. (I am Vesuvius, who are you guys? This is the buffet, right?)" said Vesuvius.

Cody ran across the ship's decks, Eclipse next to him. Eclipse paused, and sniffed the air. "Weav. Weavi!" He pointed to a corridor. "Okay, Eclipse." They ran down the hallway.

Savage Rain!

Greed said, "FUWA!? Fururifuru!? Furu, fufu ruru rufu (WHAT!? This is the buffet!? Where is it!? Sorry, my name is Greed. I think the Quilava is in shock.)

Blog Entries

Ty was face to face with 2 ghost types and he trembled seeing them this close to him. "LAVAAAA!!!" (AAHHHH!!!) He screamed as he ran away, bumping into Oliver.

Oliver got up, scratching the back of his head, wondering, "Dew Dewott?" (Gee Ty what's got into you?)

Ty repleid, "Lava Quilava!" (Sorry Oliver!) He ran away much to the amusment of the Dewott.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

"Hey Dad what do you want, Judy said you needed me and she sounded urgant," she said.
    "Judy?" he remebered what she had told him, "Yeah I wanted to talk to you."
    "About what?" she asked.
    "Well," he said, "How do I put this?"
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Blog Entries

Vesuvius smiled. "Phlo ty ty sion? Loshie phlo typhlo phlo ty sion. Typhlosion. (Hey, Quilava Pokémon. I am Vesuvius. I am your evolved for, Typhlosion.)" Vesuvius shrugged at Greed's comment. "Phloshie. "Phlop typh phlo.(I don't know. Is it the buffet? Maybe it's around here somewhere.)" Vesuvius licked his lips, remembering his trainer's donuts.

Blog Entries

Ty looked up at his evolved form, saying, "Quilava! Quilava...." (My names Ty, some think I should be a Typhlosion by now after all my experience actually! The buffett is right over there..." He then muttered, "Lava..." (Right by the scary ghosts....)

Oliver chuckled to himself a bit, saying, "Dewooott." (Will you ever get over your fears?)
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

(Yeah, that's how I make friends too.) Akito smiled his evil smile. (Lemme fetch my trainer and find someplace to battle.)
    With that, Akito went away to the bench where Ikki is sleeping. He seized him by his collar and dragged him to the Venny and AC

(Here's my trainer. He's..... Sleeping.) Akito sighed.

Well we better wake him up and battle. But I better warn you, I was AC's starter Pokemon and I have been through a lot with him. You better be ready for a tough battle, Venny communicated to Akito.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

(Whatever man.) Akito sighed, he kicked Ikki's head.
    The red eyed ninja woke up from his sleep, looking around him and looked confused. "Uh, shut up dude."
    (Dude, look around. We're gonna have a battle.)
    "Oh sh*t, sure." Ikki said, suddenly goin ninja and jumped high.

AC looked at the Gallade's trainer. "The name's AC," AC said, "What's yours? So is this a 1-on-1 battle or are we going to use all our Party Pokemon?"
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Maya appeared startled at the quiliva's reaction, then turned to Greed and replied: "I don't actually know where the buffet is.... I was looking for it myself, i'm Maya by the way" she smiled at the drifblim, and floated around
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast