The Royal Unova - Page 3
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royal Unova

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Royal Unova

Ikki walked around the ship with Akito, Ikki really hate the sight of rich people, he hate how they buy a handbag that the price is almost 10.000 poke, and made from pokemon fur or skin.
    Usually, Ikki will only hate a hippies, but still, ikki hate how rich people walk arrogantly with their head up, looking proud of their clothes or money.

Ikki found a nearby chair. He sat on it, and Akito sat beside him. He's looking for some people to talk, but well.. Ikki wear an unusual ninja garb, people will probably think he's a freak.

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Justin walked down the hall with Ty and Oliver, looking for the cabins. He said after checking the map, "I think our cabin is on this floor." He walked down the hall, looking for the cabin. He eventually found it and unlocked the door. The room was quite cozy having a bed, dresser, tv, bathroom, and fridge with all sorts of drinks inside. "Wow! Awesome!!!" He walked in the room.

Ty jumped off of Justin's back and jumped onto the bed happily. He laid back to enjoy the bed which appeared to have a posturpedic mattress. "Quiiiill." (Man this is so comfortable.) He sighed.

Justin sat down on the bed carrying his stuff with him and set it down. He noticed Oliver also climbed up to test the bed out, clearly liking it.
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

After exploring the Royal Unova for a while, Sofie went back to her cabin to let her team out. Ring hopped out onto the bed, Rei following her. Patriot sat on the couch to watch T.V. Sofie let out the other three Pokemon she had. Icespear the Reshiram, Razorblade the male Serperior, and Flare the male shiny Charizard. After watching some T.V. they decided to play a board game.
    "Anyone up for Checkers?" Sofie asked.
    Everyone nodded.
    "Alright!" She said, "Let's get started!"
    ~ <3 Mouse =P

Pokenerds are awesome. NEVER FORGET IT.

Red = Awesomeness. Kthxbai.

AC was flying on top of his Braviary nicknamed Black. I'm going to miss the ship, thought AC. So, he ordered his Braviary to use agility and move faster. Soon,
    he found himself on the dock and was just in time, though he was probably the last one left. He looked around for the manager to pay whatever the fee was and then enjoy the ship. He recalled his Braviary and came across the manager. "Hello, is it too late to buy a pass? I'm AC by the way," AC said.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Cody walked arrogantly, with his head up, and looked proud of his clothes and money. At least, that's what he wished. His T-Shirt, (reading "I eat your Creepypasta" with a picture of a Hypno) was tattered and soaked, and his jeans were shredded. He changed into a fresh set of clothes, and reached into a paper bag on the table. He pulled out five donuts. "My favorite thing about Unova," he sighed, happily. He tossed four to his Pokémon, and munched on the last. Cody slapped his hands together. "Who wants to explore the ship with me?" he asked. Skullkraken was bubbling underwater, and Vesuvius had already zonked out from the running. "Guess it's you two then!" Cody deposited his other two Pokémon in the PC, and dragged Nemesis and SkyBlade out the door. "It'll be fun!"
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Aerick was still searching through the people on the ship for who he sought, while Greed, out of Aerick's sight was searching for some nice young snacks.

Blog Entries

Ikki leaned on the bench he was sitting on. He really wanna enjoy his first day on royal unova.
    He felt like doing nothing except sitting on that bench, or maybe sleeping on his cabin.
    But seriously, Ikki can never spend a day without battling or jumping on people roof with his inline skates.
    Well, but there's no roof here.

Akito observed the people around him.
    (So... Lil crow, wanna play a game?) He mentally said to Ikki. He's a physic type, he could read people mind and mentally broadcast his thought to everyone around him.
    (Sorry man, count me out.) Ikki sighed.

The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Uh... I don't have a ticket, but here's 500 poke!" Mila replied with a cheerful grin and handed Chrisi the money
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Justin had decided to explore a bit more, getting off the bed and telling his Pokemon, "C'mon guys, let's go check out a little more of the ship."

Ty jumped off the bed, suggesting, "Lava!" (I say we go check out the buffet!)

Oliver asked, "Dew Dewott." (I'd rather go check out the pool.)

Justin chuckled a bit. He walked out of his room and told his two Pokemon, "Don't worry. We'll check both of them out."

Blog Entries

"Thank-you Miss!" she said making sure at the same that her litwick was still behind her, "Have a great time!"
    She then turned to the next boy who just came, "I'm Chrisi, nice to meet you AC," she giggled she has never heard a name like that before, "We are going to leave soon so you are just in time your ticket would be 500 poke, pay that nice lady over there," she handed the money she got from Mila to the lady too.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Blog Entries

Cody trotted alongside his Flying-types. Where should we go first? SkyBlade asked in Cody's mind. Cody stuttered. "W-You can speak telepathically?!" Well, yeah, I know the move Extrasensory. You got me as an egg from Mr. Pokémon two and a half years ago. Hello? SkyBlade said, annoyed. Nemesis flew around the deck. "Nemesis! People are gonna think you have rabies or something!" Cody scolded. Nemesis frowned and perched on the railing. Suddenly, Cody heard a splash. He saw Nemesis, looking down at SkyBlade, whom she pushed into the pool. SkyBlade apparently said something to Nemesis, because she angrily used Cross Poison. "Uhlk!" SkyBlade choked up water. "SSHHHTTOOO!!!!" a Hydro Pump blasted out of SkyBlade's mouth. "I didn't know you knew Hydro Pump." Cody said to his Togekiss. That was improvised. I was choking on so much water that I blasted it all out at once. said SkyBlade. Cody nodded. Unfortunately, the floor was soaked. Nemesis flopped around, like a beached Goldeen. "I think we'd better go to the buffet before anyone sees us."
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Aerick saw the lady he had been rude to before, but she was working now, so he decided to wait. Greed heard the phrase "I think we'd better go to the buffet" and decided to follow the boy who had said it. There hadn't been any small children that Greed could find, so a buffet sounded pretty good to him.
    Last edited by Hadesiro; 10th July 2011 at 11:32 AM.

Blog Entries

(@ratkinzluver33 you didn't sign up for this RP you cannot keep posting in this thread untill you sign-up in the sign-up thread titled the same as this, you must also remeber in your sign-up you can't have all these shiny pokemon one is fine but more than that is not okay, also you can't have rare pokemon thank-you for wanting to join, but you still have to sign up and fix your charecter to fit the rules of the RP)
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm surprised you haven't said anything about the Reshiriam

Justin, Ty, and Oliver walked to the pool deck and much to Oliver's enjoyment they had a really nice pool. The Dewott immediately wanted to go swimming, however Ty was dragging him away. Justin said, "Wow seriously Ty? C'mon let's just go check out the buffet. I'd actually like to go swimming after."

Oliver agreed with Justin, saying, "Dewott!" (Alright let's go for a swim after!)

Blog Entries

(((I just add that in, I didn't read that post because I realized she didn't sign-up)))
    "Wow, almost everyone is on-borard, she went to the side of the ship and found a little white phone and picked it up, she used it to call her dad this was the line that the crew members used to call the captain, "Daddy, almost everyone is on bored prepare the crew."
    "Roger that Miss. Manager," came her Dad's voice.
    They both hung up, in speakers all around the boat came the booming voice of the Captain, "We will be leaving shorty prepare your selves for the greatist trip this boat has ever taken!"
    Without a Face

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast