The Royal Unova
Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royal Unova

Blog Entries

Default The Royal Unova

"Are you sure this Unova tour will attract costumers?" the Captain said unsure, Chrisi was listening through the door, her dad was discussing the trip with the crew, even if she wasn't invited to the meating it was her job as manager to snoop.
    "Yes, yes, so many trainers have already RSVPed," a lady said, it was Jane the real manager.
    "But is it safe?" the captain didn't want to put so many young lives in danger.
    No! Chrisi wanted to yell out so many of her favorite passagers had disapeared and the thought of disapearing herself made her shudder.
    "Yes, we have searched the ship over several times and found nothing not a soul besides our own crew," Jane reasured him.
    "Well," he still wasn't convinced.
    "Everything is under control don''t worry," she said.
    "Okay then, places everyone this morning starts what will be our longest trip yet!"
    All the crew mebers piled out of the room and started to prep the ship, Chrisi hid behind the door so no one coud tell she had been spying on them, she thought she got away with it untill Jane closed the door, "Dear, it isn't polite to easedrop," she said smiling.
    "I'm sorry," she said, she wanted to tell her this trip wasn't a good idea but she couldn't find the courage to.
    "Chrisi!" her dad opened the door and came out of the room, "Little Miss Manager, what are you doing? you need to be out at the docks greeting the passagers!" he said with mock anger.
    "Sorry Daddy, I'll go there right away!" she raced off and stood at the entrance of the ship right behind the lady who hands out tickets, smiling waiting for the passagers to arrive.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

Default Re: The Royal Unova

Ryuka the Dragonite landed and Aerick Caeren got off her back. He walked up to the ticket counter, "How much for a pass for I and my 5 pokemon?" he said to the receptionist. "And excuse me for asking, but am I the first to arrive? If I am not, how many passengers have boarded the ship?"

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Justin had finally arrived at the dock for the Royal Unova. He was aided by his beloved Quilava and Dewott, Ty and Oliver who both appeared pretty amazed by the ship. "We're finally here!" Justin said as he walked up to purchase a ticket.

Oliver was walking alongside Justin, saying, "Dewott." (It'll be nice to finally relax a bit.)

"Lava!" (This is gonna be so fun!) Ty said, clearly excited.

Justin chuckled a bit to himself. "Haha! Yeah Ty, this is gonna be fun!" He said to his Quilava. He walked up to the receptionist.
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

Blog Entries

A distant screech echoed around the dock of royal unova. A figure of a huge bat came down from the skies at a great speed that made some leaves on a tree fall.
    Ikki jumped from his crobat's back and waited in the line.

Blog Entries

"Excuse me," Chrisi said to Ryuka, "It would be 500 poke for a pass and yes you are the first to arrive Sir, I am Chrisi your manager, and your name is?" she always made sure to know every one of the passagers.
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

"Miss, my Dragonite does not handle my money," Aerick said, "And Ryuka is female. And MY name is Aerick. But I will purchase a pass, even though I plan on staying outside until the ship sets sail."

Blog Entries

((()))
    "Well pay the nice lady over there," she pointed to the receptionist,"Thank-you for choosing the Royal Unova enjoy the trip around the Unova Region!" she said cheerfully and ran past the boy with the dragonite to the next person, "Hello Sir," she said to Justin, "I am Chrisi your manager for the trip, and oooooooh!" she nealed down to the Dewott, "It is sooo cute!"
    Without a Face

Blog Entries

"So... Miss, its 500 poke per pokemon or just 500 poke?" Ikki asked the girl that was just kneeled to the dewott. "And is there any battling space provided on the ship?"

Aerick went to purchase a pass. After getting it, he moved down the dock to where the area was clear and sent out the rest of his pokemon. "Get some fresh air, everybody. We're going to be on that boat for a while."

(OOC: I'm going to be gone for a couple hours)

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Justin chuckled a bit. "Haha! Thanks! His name is Oliver and I'm sure he really appreciates being called cute like that." He said to her. "So how much do tickets cost?"

Oliver just waved with a smile on his face.
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

Just a housewife! Izumi Curtis's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Mila had been running as fast as she could to the dock, praying that she hadn't missed the Royal Unova. Thankfully, she hadn't, and reached the dock panting, Maya, her mismagius by her side

"One is All, All is One",

Izumi Curtis

Aerick had fallen asleep and was leaning on Ryuka. Hunter the Crobat was sleeping near them, and Terra was swooping down and looking for fish in the water. Greed began floating away towards some children playing close to the city entrance but Grey snarled at him and the ever-hungry Drifblim quickly came back.

Aerick still dozed, as he had spent nearly 24 hours awake up to then, hunting...

Blog Entries

Cody rushed through the crowds of people. Casteliacone in his hand, Vesuvius, his Typhlosion beside him, he sprinted to the docked ship. The pair squeezed inside the hallway. "Thank...... Arceus.... we made it....."
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Aerick finally woke up, surrounded by noisy people. "Alright, everyone, go back in." he told his pokemon, and recalled them into the pokeballs. He then forced through the crowds and boarded the Royal Unova.

Blog Entries

Ikki left the girl alone. He went to the receptionist and put give the receptionist 500 poke from his pocket.
    "Thank you for choosing the royal unova sir, here are your ticket. I hope you enjoy your stay." The receptionist say in a very good manner.
    Ikki smiled and take the ticket and slipped it on his pocket.

He pushed a button on his sneakers and it turned to an inline skates, he used his ninja ability to rush through the crowd, and boarded the royal unova.
    He looked around him, and yes, there's a lot of people there, and judging by the way they all dressed, they all must be very rich.

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast