Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Royal Academy

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Royal Academy

I've made some changes to it, per your request.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Cyrus Tenenbaum
    Birthday: May 4th
    School: Goldwater Prep
    Appearance: Cyrus' reputation is kept aflame by his physical appearance. He's kinda a big guy. He's 6'2, and weighs over 200 pounds. Most of it is pure muscle. His body ripples with lean, sinewy muscle. He's no body builder, but he's got an athletic shape to himself. He also has intense blue eyes, and somewhat pale skin. His raven hair is tousled in a somewhat messy style, and he has a leather jacket he wears.
    Personality: Cyrus isn't the talkative sort. The way he sees it, the less you say, the more people will listen when you do talk. A lot of people judge him because of his size and his - admittedly deserved - reputation. He doesn't mind too much. He's a bit of an introvert. That said, sometimes he wishes he had more friends. Deep down, he worries nobody cares about him.
    History: It's said that Cyrus was born under a bad moon. That his mother was struck dead by lightning during childbirth, and he was never meant to live. That he has a birthmark shaped like a pentagram on his left bicep. His father tried to kill him, and he went to the kitchen to get a knife to slit Cyrus' throat. But the moment he touched the handle, he had a heart attack, dropping dead. People say that in elementary school, he killed three of the other kids with his bare hands, then tore the teacher's throat out.
    The police sent him to prison, where he became the leader of a gang there. He broke out, and took his current name, returning to middle school. There, he joined a gang of delinquents, and he tortured a teacher to death, cooking her alive and eating her in front of the whole class. Then the principal locked himself in his office to escape. Cyrus punched two holes in the door and strangled the man through it. He was so brutal, his own gang tried to off him. He got his face sliced open in the fight, which is what gave him the scars he has. He killed them all with nothing but his own two fists, and has been lying low in high school. Some people think that he burned down Royal Academy to hide the bodies.
    Pet: Tiger - Dog
    Other:
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 10th May 2014 at 03:26 AM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Heroic Sociopath; Accepted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12