Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Royal Academy

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Royal Academy

Royal Academy is a school for the prestigious and rich, and is of course a boarding school. However due to a fire burning down a sister school of theirs (Goldwater Prep), the school is now taking in some of the students. Ironically the two schools never got along being their sister school was much lower class, not to mention much more rambunctious so to speak. Now the two must live in peace while dealing with being roommates of each other.

So basically this is slice of life kind of RP, though I will toss in fun events and what not. You can sign up as a teacher. They have uniforms which I will explain in the RP. Also the school allows others from different countries to study at it without needing a green card or anything of the such. The RP will start with Goldwater Students arriving at Royal. They have not been united yet.

Rules:
    - All BMG Rules apply
    - Keep it pg-13
    - GM word is law
    - No bunnying or godmodding
    - Tennising is okay as long as it doesn't go on to much and each post isn't one liners.
    - Do not post incomplete SUs
    - If there is something you want to have happen with your character in the RP, ask me first and we'll discuss how to do it.

Name:
    School: Royal Academy or Goldwater Prep. This is just where they are from originally
    Subject: Teacher only
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Pet: Students or teachers are allowed one pet.
    Other:

My SUs:

Name: Ace Phoenix

Name: Blazil Solaire

Name: Flaree Solaire

Name: Ruby Diggs Lombardo-Adair
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 4th May 2014 at 08:58 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Royal Academy

Name: Marilee Jackson

Birthday: December 1

School: Goldwater Prep

Subject: History

Appearance: Marilee has short blonde hair that she regularly bleaches, although you can see the brown roots. She tends to try to copy teen fashions, and continues this habit despite the fact that the results are never good. At the moment, she is into tank tops and jean shorts with writing on them. This habit was well received at Goldwater, but it's a different matter at Royal.

Marilee has friendly brown eyes with a surprisingly youthful sparkle to them, reflecting her childish spirit.

Personality: Marilee is cheerful and childish, frequently surprising her students with her antics. However, she isn't the best at following the new rules at Royal, and after several scoldings is now walking on thin ice. Marilee hates bullies, and has a bit of an obsession with equality. She gets scary when a student is being treated unfairly, even if its just verbal abuse.

History: When she was young, Marilee's parents disappointed her by never having the time to play. Marilee swore then and there that she would never grow up and become like them, and so far she has kept that promise. Marilee went to school at Goldwater and found she quite enjoyed the atmosphere and the people, and decided to return as a teacher after completing school. She taught there for several years, making good friends with many students and also her fellow teachers.

Pet: Marigold- Golden Retriever
    Last edited by Marius; 4th May 2014 at 07:35 PM.
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...

Blog Entries

@Marius; Um They haven't actually united the school's yet. That's how the RP is going to start. Sorry I didn't make that clear. ^^;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Marius; Um They haven't actually united the school's yet. That's how the RP is going to start. Sorry I didn't make that clear. ^^;
    So, do I start with her teaching at Goldwater?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    It should contain history up to the fire. When the RP starts the fire will have already happened, and the Goldwater members will be arriving at Royal Acdamy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    It should contain history up to the fire. When the RP starts the fire will have already happened, and the Goldwater members will be arriving at Royal Acdamy
    Fixed.

Blog Entries

@Marius; accepted though she isn't on thin ice since she hasn't started teaching at Royal yet :p

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Name: Kyle Banes
    Birthday: November 15
    School: Goldwater Prep

Appearance: Kyle has tanned skin with short black hair and honey brown eyes. He's about 5'10 and has a thin yet average built with soft face features. Kyle usually carries a serious and quiet expression on his face and generally keeps himself on the down low, causing people to sometimes not pay notice to him. He doesn't have a specific clothing style and instead has different types of clothing in his clothing since he just picks whatever he likes.

Personality: Kyle is very quiet, he's not some kind of serious emotional person that hates everyone, he just doesn't really know how to act around others and is afraid of saying or doing something stupid and as thus comes off as a serious person to others. Because of this people tend to make rumors about him due to his calm demeanor, with some people thinking he was just a delinquent. In truth Kyle is just a really huge dork in a sense, he loves video games and movies and once you get to know him he is actually very talkative, usually seeing it as his way to get to know others.

He's very smart though, being good at math and science classes, particularly chemistry as he likes to experiments with things, and also he likes the smoke clouds that come out when you mix chemicals together.

History: Kyle lived a pretty normal life with his parents. Being from hispanic descent his parents always tried to have him learn more about his heritage. He was always very introverted at school, but still managed to gather a small group of friends that stuck with him. Since he was a kid he always had an interest in science and his talent and smarts is what granted him a spot in Goldwater Prep. He enjoyed himself at the school and was glad that he had gotten to go, of course the fire was a big issue and while originally he thought that he would have to say goodbye to those days the news that they would get to join Royal Academy was something that made him happy, though now he's nervous about how changing schools will go.
    Last edited by Flaze; 4th May 2014 at 04:39 PM.

Blog Entries

@Flaze; Accepted

Mama, I don't wanna die.. Lady Macabre's Avatar

Reserve, please~

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Cephren Copeland
    Birthday: August 9th
    School: Royal Academy
    Appearance: Cephren is tall and bulky, standing at 6'3" and weighing 220. Much of his bulk is muscle, however. He has short black hair that is kept in loose, large curls, one of which dangles over his face most of the time. He also has a lot of facial hair that he keeps orderly, and trimmed, though he won't go anywhere near a razor. Outside of uniform, he typically wears a t-shirt with a long-sleeved shirt underneath, and blue or black jeans. He carries around a shoulder bag wherever he goes, which holds his books and other items.
    Personality: Cephren's defining feature is his Aspergers Syndrome. While his left-brained attributes are highlighted, his right-brained attributes suffer greatly. For example, he is extremely intelligent, especially in regards to science, technology and math, and seeks to learn every language. In contrast, he has trouble speaking to people, is extremely clumsy, and has extreme trouble with tasks such as writing. He also greatly favors logic over creativity. He is proud of his intelligence, but slow to show it, as he hates the idea of attention. He is shy about going near people, and suffers from social anxiety. He feels his intelligence and compassionate heart are curses, as they draw people to him. His hygiene is impeccable, demonstrated by the fact that he compulsively washes his hands whenever he can, using hand sanitizer when soap and water aren't close enough, and he routinely bathes 3 times a day. It is only possible to get close to and befriend him if you can match his intelligence and interests. He is very cautious about who he talks to because how people have judged him in the past. If someone can get close to him, one will find that he can keep friends with the best of them. Between his gentleness despite his intimidating demeanor, his ability to scare off anyone who messes with his friends, and his ability to hold interesting conversations and care for his friends, he's a great person once you can get past his trust issues.
    History: Cephren was raised in a purely intellectual household. Being brought up in this manner led to him reading when he was 2, studying major academics at 4, and doing a lot of work with technology at 5. He would often take apart a phone to see how it worked, much like an animal dissection, and put it back together wrong, to the displeasure of his parents. He didn't say his first word until he was 5, however, and couldn't write his own name until he was 8. He refused to interact with anyone, being far too shy to talk to people his own age, and he couldn't hold conversations with them at his level. His teachers disliked him greatly for his issues, and everyone said he would fail in life. Then the bullying began. It wasn't uncommon for him to come home severely beaten by someone who disliked him. As a result, his parents got him into self-defense classes. That, combined with his growth spurts finally hitting, made him very intimidating. By the time he was 12, he not only looked like he could break someone in half, but he would come very close to doing so if someone attacked him. He gradually mellowed out once he was homeschooled, becoming a gentle giant with a love for intelligence and intelligent people all over the world. His intelligence was great enough to garner attention from a lot of prestigious schools, although his Aspergers was a deal breaker for most. With enough tenacity, his parents got him into Royal Academy, where he's been quite satisfied.
    Other: In addition to his Aspergers, he also has mild asthma. He also has extreme stage fright.
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Calvin; 5th May 2014 at 05:42 PM.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

@Xolw; Could you add some more to the history and personality please? It's kind of short ^^;
    @Pokemon Trainer Calvin; Err I'm going to reject that. I feel with that you're character won't be interacting with anyone really since no one will want to interact with you.

@Morgan Freeman; I'm not doing reserves since SUs will always be open.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So I basically have to reconstruct the entire thing is what you're saying. That may take some time, but it'll be done.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Calvin View Post
    So I basically have to reconstruct the entire thing is what you're saying. That may take some time, but it'll be done.
    Sorry for the trouble. I just want to make sure everyone can interact with each other. ^^;

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Reserve me a spot, if you please.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast