Rose Thorn Academy (Role Play)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose Thorn Academy (Role Play)

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Rose Thorn Academy (Role Play)

Since i didn't detail it in the sign ups here are the rules if you have read them put "LOLITA" in you first post.
    Rules:
    1. All Bulba Garden rules apply
    2. What i say is Law
    3. Romance is aloud but keep it PG-13
    4. Violence is aloud but again keep it PG-13
    5. No God-Modding
    6. No Bullying
    7. Have Fun
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Noel arrives at the large gate of Rose Thorn Academy. The wrought iron bars and large spikes at the top. It was now open to alow the coming students to come in. There were already students flooding in. It gave it a gothic feel to it but Noel didn't mind. She wore a Gothic Lolita style dress and black mary janes with a beaming grin on her face. "Sure is cool Munna." Noel said to her pokemon. "Munna." A plump pink pokemon with a flower on its forehead cried. "Lets go Munna." Noel said as she walked into Rose Square where the majority of the students were awaiting. She then sat on the fountain featuring a Swanna spraying water from her mouth.

OOC: Lolita!

Truths and Ideals Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Default Re: Rose Thorn Academy (Role Play)

OOC: LOLITA~!

Ellie looked around the campus, her Ditto, named Diddie was currently on her head.
    "This should be a quite interesting trip." She said quietly
    Looking around she saw a girl sitting on the Swanna fountain with a Munna, Ellie loved Munnas, so she decided to go over.
    "Hello, is that a Munna? I just love Munnas!"

John entered the Square sighing since it was a long trip to the Academy from Kanto, especially Western Kanto.

Giving his wallet one long look while gazing into his girlfriends picture, he pushed himself to try to not miss her too much and decided to take his mind off her.

Seeing that two students were already conversing, he figured there was no harm in joining in.

He walked over to them and mdke a short gesture by coughing then;

"Hey I'm John, is this where we are supposed to wait?"

Blog Entries

"Oh, hello John. My name is Noel and that pokemon floating over there is Munna." Noel greeted. "Munna." Munna cheered as she floated over to John.

"Hello Noel, like I said my name is John Lockheart." he said extending his hand for a handshake.

Blog Entries

"Hello John." Noel said she shook his hand. "Do you have any pokemon?" Noel asked.

After shaking Noel's hand he said "In fact I do. Hades, come out!"

An Abra teleported to John's shoulder then went back to sleep.

"This is Hades, my Abra." John said.

"I assume that Munna is yours madam?"

Blog Entries

"Yes, a gift from my parents. I think its cool that we both have a psychic pokemon. To bad Abra needs so much sleep otherwise Munna and Hades could play together." Noel replied as Munna started to poke Hades trying to wake him.

"Thats a mighty fine gift. And don't worry, this lazy thing needs to wake up anyways." John said.

"Hades, go play with the fine lass's pokemon." John said as he woke up Hades who gave him a blearful look then hovered over to Munna.

Blog Entries

"Oh im sorry, You didn't have to wake Hades up. He looked like he was having a good nap. Im so sorry, Munna can be a pest sometimes." Noel apoligized. Meanwhile Munna was now flying around in circles around the groggy Hades

John gave her a confused look since he was used to more straightforward and rougher people he normally talks to so the apology caught him off guard.

"It ain't no problem my dear. Hades doesn't mind a bit, do you now Hades?" John said as Hades gave him a tired look but before he could retaliate by saying he does mind by telepathy he just figured there is no use arguing with John and went to talk to Munna

Truths and Ideals Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Ellie was too mesmerized my the Munna and other students, "Oh hi!" She snapped out of it "My name is Ellie! Sorry! But I love Munnas!" She sighed. "Hehehe, sorry.." Diddie transformed into Munna and started floating around.

Blog Entries

OOC: LOLITA!!!11oneone

"I'm really far away from home..." Tailisu thought, which made him a little homesick, but he quickly perked up. "Oh well! Guess I will be able to see new stuffs!" He was standing in front of the academy, carrying his bags and with Radiant his Staryu near him. He thought that the academy looked more unique compared to his previous school. As he was walking into the academy, he saw a group of people talking and he saw a pokemon new to him, it was pink and was floating. He walked over there because he was interested in the pokemon, Radiant also looked interested. "Hello! Would any of you mind telling me what kind of pokemon that's floating finely here?" He asked.

Blog Entries

"Munna doesn't like talking telepathicly. Either that or she isn't capable of doing so. Either way i still love her like a my best friend. I try my best to make sure she is happy and healthy." Noel replied in an ackward fashion.

"Howdy Ellie, name is John Lockheart" John said as he shook her hand.

"Eh, me and Hades go a long way back, I didn't want to seem uncaring, its just he knows what I mean" John told Noel.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast