Thread: Romance of Hoenn (Sign Up)

Default Re: Romance of Hoenn (Sign Up)

Accepted!

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Username:Miss Mew
    Character Name: Patrick Chu
    Character Birthday (MM/DD/YYYY): 9/3/1993
    Appearance (Preferably No Anime, Cartoons, etc.): He has side swept brown hair and chocolate brown eyes that always seem to sparkle. His skin has a light tan and he is tall at 6'8. He wears a faded t-shirt and jeans.
    Pokemon: Raichu Luvdisc Typhlosion
    History: He was raised in an orphanage, his parents an enigma to the world. He was lonely growing up, and was always looking for the perfect girl for him. He never quite found the perfect girl, but he did find the perfect Pokémon for him.
    Personality: He is a loner most of the time, and if anybody insults him he tends to burst in anger. He, however, is nice almost all of the time. If asked to do something with somebody, he will usually politely decline and say he has something else to do.
    Family: Mother (Casey Chu) Father (Tom Chu)
    Other: He has been lightly stalking Evie and has a major crush on her.
    Password: Dreamchaser
    Last edited by Miss Mew; 10th July 2013 at 09:36 PM.

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

I read the history, but could you put down his family as you are the one writing the form, not your character?

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Fixed!

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

Accepted!

Username: Manticora
    Character Name: Tobias Van Genderen
    Character Birthday (MM/DD/YYYY): 4/16/1992
    Appearance (Preferably No Anime, Cartoons, etc.): Tobias
    Pokemon: Unown ? (Quoi), Unown !(Magnifique), Unown A(Alpha), Unown Z(Zeta), Unown M(Mu), Unown N(Nu)
    History: Tobias was born in Germany but by two months old he had moved to Poland. His parents taught him Arceusian, German, and Polish. By the time Tobias was two, his father had run into some trouble with organized crime and the Van Genderen family was forced to flee Poland. After living for a brief period in the Czech Republic, Tobias was taught Czech and his father received a job offer in the United States. His parents began teaching him English to prep him for when he arrived. When Tobias began living in the US, he had just been old enough to enter the education system, and he was given the nickname Toby by his peers. Toby lived in the US until he was ten, and at that point, Toby's father had been fed up wih his place of work and wanted a new job. Profiling Americans, he looked for jobs in some quieter places. Eventually, the Van Genderens moved to Unova and lived in Aspertia City. Toby began attending Wujian and Coordian churches, fascinated with religion and language. He learned both Wujian and Coordian. At this point of his life, Tobias knew how to speak German, Polish, Czech, English, Arceusian, Wujian, and Coordian, and he was learnig Japanese in school. When he wasn't in school, Toby spent massive amounts of time in ruins where he befriended many Unown. They loved to hear him things as simple as one word in different languages. Toby realized his place was with meeting knew Pokemon and traveling, so he decided to set off on adventure. Having never received Pokemon on his own, a few Unown wanted to accompany Toby on his journey. When he was 21, Toby set out on his journey and began traveling to Hoenn.
    Personality: Tobias is very focused, yet very social. He loves gatherings and party, and is notorious for being a connoisseur of fine red wines. Toby enjoys the company of a Pokemon and likes being active and put in nature. If you gave him the choice between a novel and a great musical, he would have a hard time deciding which one to choose. Tobias loves to play Baseball and Volleyball in his free time and is always up for learning a new language. He loves bein able to communicate with many people. Tobias has respect and curiosity for all religions and has respect for all the creations of the world.
    Family: Suzanna Van Genderen (Mother), Clark Van Genderen (Father)
    Other:
    Password:

Blog Entries

I know I might be too late, but I'm still working on my two characters. It's hard for me to write SUs fast.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

It's never too late to join this RP!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345