Romance of Hoenn (Sign Up)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Romance of Hoenn (Sign Up)

Default Romance of Hoenn (Sign Up)

Hello everyone! This is the sequel to the RP Romance of Sinnoh! Of course, anyone can still join who hasn't already.

Plot

Rules

Form

Actual RP

Banners

Warned

Banned

~-–—•—–-~~-–—•—–-~~-–—•—–-~~-–—•—–-~~-–—•—–-~~-–—•—–-~~-–—•—–-~~-–—•—–-~~-–—•—–-~

Mystery Gift

Dream World

Romance Pokedex
    Last edited by Manticora; 4th July 2013 at 08:22 PM.

u got a problem w me punk ~Legend~'s Avatar

Default Re: Romance of Hoenn (Sign Up)

Hey, genius, it still references the other site in the post. Just so you know. x3 Plus, it says it's a literate in the rules. *shrugs*

Username: ~Legend~
    Character Name: Kara Fritz (Surname: Lexx)
    Character Birthday (MM/DD/YYYY): 01/03/1992
    Appearance (Preferably No Anime, Cartoons, etc.): Short but thin. Very pale skin. Dark brown hair that goes a little ways past her shoulder. Bright blue eyes.
    Pokemon: Meeko (Male Eevee), Celeste (Female Sableye), Orpheus (Male Mysteon), Silva (Male Shiny Eevee), Clover (Female Leafeon), Kawai (Male Lillipup)
    History: Grew up in Nuvema Town. Most of her life, from about age 5 on, her father (Volkner) took many trips to Sunyshore to run his gym. He began to stay longer and longer at a time, and by the time Kara was 17, he'd be there almost full time. She visited him often, though. One day, she decided to surprise him with a visit. This surprise visit took a turn for the worse as she discovered her father had been in an affair for years. Distraught and heartbroken, she joined her childhood friends as they explored Sinnoh. During the journey she was married to Casey. However, after some strange events, her old boyfriend was seemingly brought back from the dead. Thustly, she found herself making a mess of things by cheating on her husband with him. After sorting things out again, she is now trying to care for both her children and Pokemon.
    Personality: Quiet and often very nervous. She gives up very easily when faced with conflict. She has phobias of not only cars, but also planes, boats, and the like. She also carries a fear of Ghost Pokemon.
    Family: Volkner Lexx (Father), Satsuki Lexx (Mother), Toby Lexx (Brother), Viktor Ravenscroft (Cousin), Casey Fritz (Husband), Chase Fritz (Son), Mason Fritz (Son), Mia Fritz (Daughter), Autumn (Half-Sister), Loki (Half-Brother)
    Other:
    Password: Dreamchaser

Character Name: Viktor Ravenscroft
    Character Birthday: (MM/DD/YYYY) 09/21/1994
    Appearance: Appears to be much younger than he actually is, so is short and scrawny. Has scruffy, black hair. Clouded grey eyes with light grey pupils.
    Pokemon: Lucario (Male), Kadabra (Male), Murkrow (Female)
    History: Was born completely blind. With the help of his Lucario, he was able to learn how to see with aura. However, the technique is very taxing and cannot be used often. He left his home in Ecruteak City in an attempt to get away from his family.
    Personality: Depressed most of the time. He can be very negative and is easily angered. When his temper is set off he can be very violent. When he is feeling good, he can act sweet and caring, but that's not at all often.
    Family: Thomas Ravenscroft (Father), Tamao Ravenscroft (Mother), Emmy Ravenscroft (Sister), Kara Fritz (Cousin)
    Other: Is blind.
    Password: ^

Character Name: Ezekiel (Zeke) Moribund
    Character Birthday: (MM/DD/YYYY) 11/23/1995
    Appearance: Tall with shaggy brown hair. Brown eyes. Is almost always wearing his reading glasses.
    Pokemon: Politoed (Male), Quagsire (Female)
    History: Left his home to work on becoming a Coordinator.
    Personality: A bit of a hermit. He likes books more than anything else. He doesn't like being distracted from his books and can act coldhearted when such happens. He is often impolite without realizing it. When away from his books he can be light-hearted and somewhat goofy.
    Family: Unknown at this time.
    Other: He's bi.
    Password: ^^

Accepted! Legend, can you do that anchored list of characters again?

u got a problem w me punk ~Legend~'s Avatar

I doubt the coding works here. If it does then I'll do it, but if not then you'll have to settle. Sorry.

It's fine. Dang it. I should've made the Dream World Post. I'll just throw it in in the first post.

Registered User DarkestSacredHeart's Avatar

Username: DSH
    Character Name: Lumina Fritz
    Character Birthday (MM/DD/YYYY): 02/14/1993
    Appearance (Preferably No Anime, Cartoons, etc.): TBA
    Pokemon: Empoleon,Honchrow,Glaceon,Staraptor and A brand new Treeko are her battle team
    History: Born to a contest lover and gym assistant,she was a happy child,just a bundle of joy her grandparents raised the young raven haired girl through her life,She was quiet,almost never interacting with people,instead hid herself in her room with her Pokemon friends,As she grew she grew more depressed and antisocial,upon her preteen years she moved to TwinLeaf Town and met her soon to be best friends and one person soon to be her husband,as they traveled Lumina matured and grew,and yet her lust for learning was never quenched
    Personality: Lumina is that kind of girl who is too nice for her own good,allowing herself to be a doormat.She's a happy lady with a loving soul,ultra forgiving,so if you don't forgive her you've really messed up
    Lumina is really intelligent and calm
    Family:
    Daniella and Greg Hearts (Maternal Grand parents)
    Cathy and Richard Macmaster (Paternal Grandparents)
    Lucy and Damien Macmaster (parents)
    Tyler fritz (husband)
    Rains and Marius Macmaster (blood siblings)

Other:
    Password: dreamchaser

Accepted. What's up, Luna?

Cursing autocorrect lol,how do you like the site? We don't have such a leash on us

I like it a lot. Any friends on here you could recommend this to?

Nah sorry but come afternoon we should have more sign ups

Blog Entries

I don't understand this much. What's the plot?

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Its like a journey rp :)

Blog Entries

Um... ... ... I'm having a hard time getting around all the complex stuff, like Mystery Gift, Dream World, the Family tag, Admendment Five, the Romance Pokédex, and the little bit next to Appearance that says preferably no anime, cartoons, etc.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Mystery Gift, Dream World, and RomanceDex are all just additional things that are unnecessary to the plot. The Family Tag means who your characters are related to. The little bit next to the Appearance tag just means if you use a photo for your character's appearance, don't use a cartoon photo. Amendment five means that in the RP, if your character owns a house, another RPer's character can't break in without the consent of the homeowner's RPer.

Blog Entries

May I reserve a spot? Working slowly on my sign-up.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast