Romance of Hoenn (Actual RP) - Page 5

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance of Hoenn (Actual RP)

u got a problem w me punk ~Legend~'s Avatar

Default Re: Romance of Hoenn (Actual RP)

(Sorry I'm so late to the party, guys. Does anyone mind recapping me? I sadly don't have the time to read through. :/)

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

(Okay, nothing of importance happened really. Darkheart (that's what I call DarkestSacredHeart now) and I are showing off Eevee, Manticora is dealing with Darkheart's Treecko, and so on so on. User_Name is stalking my conversation)

"Okay, pretty good!" Evie said. "Well, how 'bout this! Go, Eevee-that-I-should-really-nickname!" A fluffed up Eevee with a puffy collar and a bow on its head popped out and politely sniffed at Pheonix.

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

Registered User DarkestSacredHeart's Avatar

She smiled and nuzzled the eevee infront of her and smiled taking a playful stance

(Thank you, Miss Mew. :))

Kara sat quietly in her room. She was mostly focused on picking burrs out of her Eevee's fur; just before boarding the ship he'd dove into a mess of tangled bushes and plants after a bug. It kept her busy and somewhat distracted from the movement of the boat.
    She hated transportation. Whether it was a car, a boat, a plane, or a train, she didn't like it. Everything was dangerous, so she tended to stay away from them as much as possible.

---

Viktor sat quietly in his room, listening to the waves beat the hull of the boat. Being blind, it was very easy for him to get sick on boats. He had found that focusing intently on something helped to keep the seasickness at bay. However, right now, it wasn't working so well. His stomach turned with the turn of the boat. He had to lean against the wall to keep his balance.

After what felt like forever, Viktor's stomachache faded just as quickly as it had come. He decided that now was a good time to explore the boat, before he got sick again. He felt around on the nightstand for a certain metal orb. He found it and snatched it up. Then he stood and released his Lucario from its Pokè Ball.

Viktor had always felt somewhat embarrassed to have to be led around by a dog. However, it was even more embarrassing when he tripped or ran into something he didn't know was there. Following Lucario, who could speak to him via telepathy, was the safest way for Viktor to get around.

Slowly at first, Lucario led his trainer out of the confinement of the ship quarters. Once they were safely walking through the hall Lucario stepped up his gait. While Lucario was hoping to meet other people and Pokèmon his trainer was not. Viktor preferred to be left alone, for he always felt as if other people were either mocking him or babying him.

---

Zeke kept his mind completely occupied by reading. He'd always loved to study and he believed that the more he knew about Pokèmon moves and Contest techniques the better chance he had at winning. He hadn't been able to test that theory, though. He had not competed in quite a while. He'd been meaning to but, each time, he felt that both he and his Pokèmon were not yet ready.

It was only when he glanced up over the rim of his glasses at his Pokèmon, who were all sitting calmly, that he realized they could use (even more) training. Zeke stood up and flipped his book around so it was lying on its pages, binder up. Then he led the Water Types out to the deck, where they would have room to stretch their legs and practice.
    Last edited by ~Legend~; 5th July 2013 at 11:10 PM.

"Seems they like eachother, eh?" Evie laughed and smiled as her Eevee gave a playful growl before batting Pheonix lightly on the head with her paw.

(Legend, Casey is chasing after Pearce and Gabe.)
    Casey picked the two boys up and sighed heavily. "Daddy!" They cheered. Casey was about to give a lectur WTO the boys but was too tired to do so.

(Hey, I didn't know that. I'll just edit that miniscule bit out, then...?)

Vért was still fighting Tylers grasp his tail slapped against Tylers hands and wrists

"Yeah looks like it." She smiled turning to Evie before looking back at the two play

Evie looked around and said, "Strange. It seems that NOBODY on this ship is asleep. All of the doors or open, or you can hear talking... And do I hear a man yelling about a Treecko?" Eevee looked quite confused. "So, do you plan to evolve Pheonix? I'm going to evolve Eevee when the time comes... Probably an Umbreon or that new eeveelution they just discovered."

"Yeah Whatever with sleeping....I wasn't sleeping tonight...on the other hand,Whatever Eeveelution fits best for my current team." She said not sure herself

Tyler kept a firm grip on Vert. "Luna. Put. Him. Away," Tyler growled in a vicious tone.

Casey sighed. He carried the boys back to the room. "Hey Kara," he said.

Kara looked up from picking burrs out of Meeko's fur (who made it even harder when he began to wriggle around excitedly) to look at Casey. She gave him a somewhat tired smile and replied, "Hi," She glanced at the boys with confusion in her eyes. "Where have they been?" she wondered silently.

Clover came out of its pokeball and trotted over to Kara, nuzzling her. "She looks so nervous..." She said to herself.
    (I thought Clover had been turned into an Eevee and decide to stay that way?)

Nathan gave a bored sigh " I should Probaly go find Casey,Tyler a the others, they don't even know Im on the ship yet..." He said to himself before he noticed a girl watching Evie and Everlyn talking "Hi." He whispered walking up.

Casey petted Meeko and scratched his ears. "Only a few more days until we can get off this thing," Casey said painfully. "I hope he triplets can recover soon. I hate seeing them sick."

Meeko pushed himself up to sit and rubbed the center of his forehead against Casey's hand. Kara scratched the Eevee's soft, ruffled neck while replying with a sigh and, "Thank goodness, I hate seeing them sick too."

(:Y I've been reading crummy creepypastas so my writing is probably off in some sort of way.)

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast