ROGUES GALLERY (Superhero Roleplays) (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open) - Page 7

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY (Superhero Roleplays) (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY (Superhero Roleplays) (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Asdjk. In case you hadn't noticed I haven't posted at all recently, but I have good reason. Sort of.

I've been packing. I've been inactive for the past few days (forgot to mention I was going to be), and I'm going to be inactive from now until the Monday after next. So, a bit more forewarning than I had previously given.

Sorry :|
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Miloticgirl McQueen referred me. I just hope he isn't too powerful or something...

Username: Metabee

Character

Alias: Smoke

Affinity: Supervillian

Citizenship: Washington, USA

Appearance: When he's Smoke, he wears a long black leather trenchcoat that reaches his heels, and wears a pinstripe plack suit underneath, with a red tie. He has thick leather gloves, and large boots. He wears a belt that has all his equipment clipped to it. His most distinctive feature, however, is the gas mask on his face. Two chambers on each cheek allow him to breath when in his gases, and he has a visor that makes him look almost angry, due to the shape of it.

When he's plain old Fynn, he has a shaven, handsome face, with a straight nose and bespectacled, blue eyes. He stands at about 6'3", but his build is quite frail for his size.

Superpowers: None.

Talents: Smoke is a skilled engineer, and has created all of his equipment by himself from scratch. Due to his profession as a surgeon, he can also heal many wounds that he and others sustain. He is also rather manipulative and a good actor - the differences between Fynn Schmidt and his alter-ego are massive, and he always hopes an injured enemy will stumble into his surgery, unaware of Schmidt's identity, so he can be finished off. He sometimes says "of all the weapons I possess, my true identity is my greatest".

Equipment: Smoke possesses wristbands, which he can implant one of his many different toxins into and then release the gas through a tube concealed up his sleeve. He also has bombs than contain the gases in bags on his belt. His gloves each have small flames beneath their respective gas tubes that can be turned on to set the gases alight. He also has a tracking device, electronic code breaker, grappling hook gun, a bloodied bonesaw, and finally, a laser pistol.
    Stock of Gases;
    Paralysis Gas - Shuts down the enemy's muscles and sensory neurones, rendering the enemy completely paralysed. However, it wears off within a minute.
    Poison Gas - Can kill if the victim breathes enough in, but given that they can escape the area quickly enough, they'll be safe.
    Flame Gas - Easily ignited. The gas that Smoke uses when he needs to use his flamethrowers. Bomb version explodes.
    Smoke Gas - Very thick and difficult to see through. Purely used for escapes and distractions.

Origin/Backstory: Fynn was born in Munich, Germany, into a relatively poor family. From a very early age, he was deeply interested in mechanics and other sciences; he spent almost every waking hour buried in a book. By the time he arrived at school, he had already surpassed even the children in the top year with his knowledge about the world. Due to this, Fynn was to be sent to a school in Washington for genius children; and, being as Fynn could make a lot of money due to his gift, as long as he was given the right encouragement, his parents had to accept.

Fynn's life continued normally until he was 16 - when his parents, his sister and his brother were all taken in a huge gas explosion. Fynn managed to struggle through school, despite the trauma that had befallen him. He had no relatives in this foreign country, and it was unlikely a 16-year-old would get picked at an orphanage. Still, he managed to get his science qualifications, and passed through a few job jobs - chemist, computer programmer, nanotechnology engineer, before finally settling as a surgeon.

After the explosion, Fynn did have to live on the street, which allowed him to see the world through different eyes. Finally, he could see how much suffering people had to endure in this world, and how many didn't bat an eyelid at it. Truly, the world was a wreck, and was beyond repair. Fynn deduced that the human race could only start again.

With this as his goal, Fynn spent as much time as he could salvage developing the equipment he would eventually need to carry it out; he decided to find himself a wife, Lisa, and made a child, Mia, to avoid there being any real suspicion of him being the terrible supervillian Smoke, who aimed to purge the world through the same means that snatched his family from him when he was young.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Blog Entries

Metabee: Accepted!

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Username: bpj1999

Character

Alias: Shockwave
    Affinity: Superhero
    Citizenship: Half Filipino, Half Irish, currently residing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Appearance:

Superpowers: As an Electropath Daemon's powers revolve around electricity. He has the ability to shoot bolts of lightning out of the palms of his hands. He can easily dematerialise into pure electricity and travel through any conductor. With his electricity he can effortlessly move any metal out of the way. If he begins to run out of energy his powers will be weakened greatly. The large bolts he tries to create will be replaced by measly sparks.
    Talents: Daemon is naturally gifted with computers and machinery. He is wise beyond his years. He has memorised the complete electric system of the Northeast. Because of his natural gift with electronics he can easily build a simple phone or computer, for example, from what you could find the average garbage can.
    Equipment:Daemon's suit is made out of a synthetic material, that demateralises with him when he transforms into electricity. He carries around a small metal disk that when activated by his electricity, will unfold into a large round metal plate. He channels his electricity through this plate and levitates it off the ground for transportation.
    Origin/Backstory:Daemon was orphaned at a young age. He had no one left to take care of him. No grandparents, no uncles, aunts, or even a distant cousin. He spent most of his life in orphanage. While there he spent all of his time either on the single computer, studying weather in the library, or tinkering around with small invention, made out of scraps from the garbage.

As he grew older he made great strides in education because of is constant studying. He never had a single bad grade. He eventually made it through college, majoring in meteorology, with a full scholarship.

After his graduation, he and a few of his classmates decided it was time for a real challenge. They came together to try to manage an unheard of goal. They were creating a machine to control the weather. They spent three years workig on this project only to fail in the end. Something went horribly wrong with the machine. During their first test, the machine malfunctioned and exploded. The explosion killed most of Daemon's colleagues. He was one of he few survivors, but with life came an incredibly powerful ability.

Referred by Tamaki.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, if Milo's given up, can I move onto a different RP?
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

bpj1999: Accepted!

JakkuEbansu: Yes. While the suspended roleplay could potentially be picked back up at any time, all involved characters can move on to different roleplays now.

Back guys, any roleplays Fever can be inducted into?? :)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rogues Gallery (Superhero RP) (Non-Pokémon RP)

Alias: Just Evelyn. She dislikes relying on others, so she doesn't really need to disguise her identity to protect them, and she goes out in a cosplay whenever she needs to get groceries or whatever.
    Affinity: Supervillain
    Citizenship: America
    Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16000000/Konata-Izumi-konata-izumi-16005893-274-537.gif
    It's been four years since she was caught doing anything illegal, and she dyes her hair blue, so she's unlikely to get apprehended. For a disguise, she usually wears a cosplay, usually a different one each time.
    Superpowers: Evelyn was given insight into the existence and manipulation of other dimensions by reading The Book of Inglip. Thus, she can weaponize the forum's buttons and tools. She can summon the pencil from the 'Edit Post' button to use as a spear, or summon the 'Reply to Thread' button and use it to launch exploding replies. However, her magical power has it's limits. Outside of lines of text, which she can use as much as she wants, she can only summon two objects, and then must rest for 2 hours before using anything else.
    Talents: She's a big fan of Metal Gear Solid, so she is very stealthy, and has good reflexes from playing video games. Also, she actually exercises a lot so that she can be good at killing people, and is thus surprisingly durable.
    Equipment: She always keeps a mana potion on hand, which recharges her magical power. (Note: Can only be used once a game, and she needs to sacrifice her quick strike for it.)
    Origin/Backstory: Evelyn was a stereotypical good girl: Up until she was 14, she got straight As, played piano, and was on many sports teams, and always went to church. That changed when she watched an episode of the anime Lucky Star. The horrifically violent and perverted Japanese media made her go insane, and she killed and raped her friend and the entire family. Then she ran off to join the cult of Lord Inglip. She became one of His greatest followers, granting him many offerings, both in the form of human sacrfices and depraved acts such as stealing video games and downloading pirated anime. After his previous proxy died after being accidentally crushed under a truck full of anime, she was made His greatest minion, and blessed with his greatest artifact, The Book of Inglip, which gave her magical powers.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Okay, just so you know, I am still interested in joining, just having trouble perfecting my sign ups. Gonna try have at least one up by tomorrow
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Meeeewwwwie!
    I'm off on holiday for a week, so don't get Miko involved in anything till next Saturday!
    Thankya!

Blog Entries

Duly noted. Thanks for giving notice!

Blog Entries

No worries. I'm off tomorrow, so have fun without me.

Blog Entries

Mr. Master Mew, am I accepted?

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaki View Post
    Mr. Master Mew, am I accepted?
    My apologies, I actually hadn't seen your post - not sure how I missed it. Thanks for pointing it out.

After reviewing your sign-up, I have to be honest, a Villain who's superpower specifically breaks the Fourth Wall, with a backstory attributing her heel-face-turn to an episode of Lucky Star, not to mention statutory rape, is something I doubt can or will be played straight - and while I'm sure the character would be very fun to roleplay, I can't imagine a context where it would be fun to roleplay opposite her. As such, I'm afraid I can't approve Evelyn without a major overhaul to her bio. I hate denying characters (as can probably be seen considering some of them that I've approved already), but this one crosses too many lines for me.

I'm sorry.

Blog Entries

Hey, no prob. I figured there was a chance you'd reject it, but I figured I may as well ask. Anyway, if you don't mind, I'mma make that post my sig. A new character will be up in a few.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast