Rocket vs Galactic: PokéClones

Thread: Rocket vs Galactic: PokéClones

Blog Entries

Smile Rocket vs Galactic: PokéClones

The island of Marram is the perfect paradise; long, sandy beaches, dense and beautiful forests, many rare pokemon; and it's the last place on Earth.

After a cloning experiment with pokemon went horribly wrong, a deserted island is left with nothing but flawed clones of rare pokemon and no contact with the outside world. All knowlege of Marram was wiped from the face of the Earth. Pokemon and people were left stranded on the island with no memory of how they got there or who they were. For years, these people and pokemon built up their own colony, thinking that Marram was the last place on Earth after a freak accident. They lived in true paradise and perfect harmony.
    Until now.
    Intelligence reports from Team Rocket and Team Galactic have revealed the island, with it's rare pokemon in excess. Both teams want the rare pokemon, and both teams will fight for what they want. But the islanders have no idea what's coming for them...

Rules:
    No goddmodding or flaimbaiting. Any questions or suggestions can be PMed to me. General RP rules apply.

Team members:
    Islanders:
    1-FlameAlex1
    2-Cswartz9
    3-
    Team Rocket:
    1-Absta
    2-GoldenrodGirl
    3-
    Team Galactic:
    1-Landogriffin
    2-TeamGalacticMercury
    3-

More places will be opened up but 9 is the basic for the start-up thread.

Signup Sheet:
    Name:
    Alignment: (Any of the nine alignments)
    Team: (Rocket/Galactic/Islander)
    Pokemon on hand: (Pokemon befriended if on islander team)(Include description, max 3 pokemon for Rocket/Galactic and 4 for islander, level cap 20)
    Appearence:
    Image(Optional):
    Personality:
    Background:

Sample Sign-up sheet (My own sign-up):
    Name: Soria Hester Delta
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Team: Rocket
    Pokemon on hand: 'Meowzie' the Meowth♀, lvl 18, knows Scratch, Fury swipes, Payday and Bite. (Talks)
    Her first pokemon was Meowzie which she had when she was 10. Soria taught Meowzie to talk, and they became best friends. Meowzie is a fun-loving but tough Meowth, and she'd prefer to eat berries raw, rather than eating poffins. She also loves a challenge.
    Lucario♂ Lvl 16, knows Bone Rush, Aura Sphere, Force Palm and Close Combat. (Telepathic)
    Soria first encoutered Lucario as a Riolu. She stumbled upon it as it was being weakened by a trainer ready to catch it, but Soria threw the pokeball first. She wasn't fazed by her 'cheating' victory, but the Riolu bore a gruge against her and so wouldn't evolve. After catering to his every need and begging him to evolve, Riolu eventually evolved for Soria, and so she taught it to be telepathic, just like how Meowzie talks. Lucario is stubborn and to this day trusts only Soria and Meowzie, who helped raise him.
    'Vixen'♀ the Vulpix, Lvl 14, knows Flamethrower, Fire blast, Flare Blitz, and Payback.
    Even though Vixen is at a relatively low level, she is a powerful Vulpix after vigorous training from Soria. Vixen is very inquisitive, and was caught by Soria after sneaking into her larder in the dead of night. Vixen likes exploring, but doesn't know her own power, since she's still a very young Vulpix.
    Appearence: Soria has long black hair, and wears a black hoodie with a blue R on the front instead of the uniform red. Also wears baggy dark blue flared jeans and blue and black trainers. She's very short for her age, but very agile too.
    Personality: Soria can get angry very fast, and is usually outgoing and tends to act without thinking. Despite being very clever, she'd rather be a Rocket Grunt than a Scientist, and proves herself a true tomboy.
    Background: Soria comes from Eterna City, and she's always loved the forest. She mother died when she was young and she never knew her father, so she grew up with her Aunt Mirany. She joined Team Rocket in the hopes of travelling to far-off places and meeting new species of pokemon.

Sign-ups don't have to be as long as this, but the more you write, the more we know.
    Last edited by Absta; 18th April 2010 at 05:46 AM.

Default Re: Rocket vs Galactic: PokéClones

Name:Lan
    Alignment:Evil
    Team:Galactic
    Pokemon:(y is the limit 3?)

Riolu:
    Moveset:Aura sphere,Bone rush,Mega Punch and mega kick.
    Riolu was Lans first pokemon that he got when he was five years old.Riolu has been with Lan through the orre region and the lost world.Nothing can tea Lan and Riolu apart.

Dragonizer the Dragonair
    Moveset:Hyper beam,Fly,Bite and wrap
    Dragonizer was hatced from an egg while Lan was going through the Lost world.He was with Lan through alot of stuff,and it eventually evolved..He is Lans newest pokemon and will always be.

Venasaur:
    Moveset:Vine whip,frenzy plant,mega drain and raor leaf
    Venasaur was Lans actual starter.Proffeser Oak gave it to him at the start of his journey.Venasaur has seen many things with Lan.Venasaur is the only one that has a closer bond then Riolu.

Appearence:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6eHlfmgwPdk/RmFbgyuSl3I/AAAAAAAAAB8/HR_mL_8SRmY/s320/118060884086.jpg

Personality:Lan is always willing to risk his life for a friend.He will do anything to be the top team galactic member and beat team rocket.

Background;(its gonna be long)When Lan was five years old,his older brother gave Lan his favorite pokemon ever,riolu.Since Lan was only five,They could train,but not battle.Riolu grew strong fast and grew a bond with Lan.When Lan was six,his brother went missingLan devoted to find his brother.He has beaten the elite four of many regions and has all the badges.After beating the hoenn league,Lan was going to go to sinnoh,but the captain was fake and they ended up on an island with a monster trying to eat them all.This was wher Lan got dragonizer.Afetr being on the island for forever,Lan found his brother,Damian.The only problem wast that the monster was Damian.Lan had to defeat his brother and then left the island.After about 4 years,Lan joined team galactic.That is where Lans life begins in this.....
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Would you reserve me leader of the Islanders

Blog Entries

Accepted Lan :3
    Reserved Flame :3

AMAZING signatures by Zurr! <3

Sign up to my RPG 'Rocket vs Galactic: PokéClones' here, and to 'The Team Rocket Project', Ambertwo's RPG here!
    Click here for my sprite shop!

My forum; 'The Entertainment Pit-Stop', can be found here. Join up!

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Name:Mercury
    Alignment: Commander in Cheif
    Team: Galactic
    Pokemon on hand: Arcanine, Lucario, Empoleon

Arcanine=LV 20, Flare Blitz, Fire blast, hyper beam, overheat (tms) She has been with Mercury for years.
    Lucario=LV 20,bone rush, force palm, metal claw, dark pluse He has been a faithful partner for Mercury ever since Iron Island.
    Empoleon=LV 20,blizzard, hyper beam, earthquake, steel wing (tms) She was Mercury's first pokemon.
    Appearance: Looks just like mar, except her red hair is in a ponytail.
    Personality: Stubborn. Hot temper. Compassionate.
    Background:????

Blog Entries

Accepted TeamGalacticMercury. :3

Sign up to my RPG 'Rocket vs Galactic: PokéClones' here, and to 'The Team Rocket Project', Ambertwo's RPG here!

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Name:Carrie
    Alignment:Grunt
    Team:Rocket
    Pokemon on hand:lv.20 Charizard-flamethrower,fly,eruption,seismic toss.Was given to her on her 19th birthday.Is very,very strong but stopped listening to her stupid demands after a maximum of one week.Treats her like Ash's Charizard used to towards Ash.
    Appearance:Wears the original Team Rocket Uniform.Doesn't wear the cap because she thinks it won't let her hair grow (see how stupid she is!?!?!?)
    Personality:Should be evil seeing as she is in Team Rocket,but is too stupid to make any of the plans work.Is the biggest fail since the original Team Rocket Trio of Jesse,James and Meowth.Tries to be evil,but something ALWAYS goes wrong.
    Background:Has always aspired to be like the Team Rocket Trio,after seeing how famous they got after chasing Team Twerp,like being on the radio in Goldenrod.
    Last edited by GoldenrodGOD; 13th April 2010 at 11:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Reserve a spot for me, please. I can't make a sign-up right now.

Blog Entries

Accepted GoldenrodGirl, I love your signup! :L
    Ozone, what position shall I reserve for ya?

Blog Entries

Name: Flame Darius
    Alignment: Leader of the Islanders
    Team: Islanders
    Pokemon on hand: A shiny Charmeleon, Turtwig, and Froslass.
    Appearance: see image
    Image(Optional):
    Personality: Rather secretive, but enjoys having friends. He is best friends with his pokemon and will protect them with his life. Like lets say his Charmeleon is about to fall into the ocean which would kill it, even though he couldn't swim he wold save it.
    Background: On the island he became popular with everyone and after the leader died, Flame took control of the island and rules with peace and love.

Blog Entries

Flame accepted :3

Blog Entries

Signup Sheet:
    Name: Cole ???? ???????
    Alignment: Good
    Team: Islander
    Pokemon on hand: Shiny Absol lvl 20, moves shadow claw, night slash, psycho cut, and dark pulse

Umbreon lvl 20 moves shadow ball, dig, night slash, and psychic

Espeon lvl 20 moves Shadow ball, light screen, psycho cut, and psychic

Lanturn lvl 20 moves thunderbolt, thunder, surf, waterfall
    Appearance: Tall and thin, with dark brown hair and eyes. Usually wears a red T-shirt and jeans.
    Personality: Stubborn and quick-tempered, but also curious, mysterious, and smart.
    Background: Used to be a pokemon trainer, but went to bed one day after beating the 3rd gym in Johto and woke up on a sandy strech of land on a mysterious island, wondering why he wasn't in his hotel in goldenrod city.

Blog Entries

Cswartz9 accepted! :3

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Yes, I am Ozone. Here comes my sign-up:

Name: Riley ''Venus'' Hunter
    Alignment: Chief Of Operations
    Team: Galactic
    Pokémon on hand:
    Spiritomb
    Spiritomb has been with Riley for quite some time now. They have built a strong bond together. Spiritomb is mischievous and pulls pranks on people like Mercury very often.
    Moves: Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Hypnosis, Curse

Garchomp
    Garchomp was the first Pokémon obtained by Riley, and he is the one who cleans up the mess left behind in Riley's wake and does the dirty jobs.
    Moves: Dragon Claw, Dig, Hyper Beam, Poison Jab

Metagross
    Metagross is a newcomer to Riley's team and is her main fighter. Metagross is pretty powerful and is capable of outsmarting most of his foes.
    Moves: Meteor Mash, Psychic, Hammer Arm, Hyper Beam

Appearance: Riley has scarlet red eyes and long black hair. She usually wears a olive drab shirt with a tactical vest over it, as well as black trousers. She can be seen with sunglasses and a red beret sometimes.

Personality: Quite warm compared to most of the commanders. She doesn't believe in the concept of commanding troops from afar and can usually be found among the grunts. She's also very stubborn and never gives up. She refuses to use her codename most of the time.

Background: She was born and raised in Eterna City, Sinnoh. She was a fan of Team Galactic ever since they arrived, and joined it when she was 14 years old. She climbed up the ranks quickly and was put on the position of Chief Of Operations.

And yes, Riley is considered a girl name in my country :3.