Start Ups Risen: Exhumed - Page 5

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Risen: Exhumed

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Risen: Exhumed

John Doe looked at the speaker before looking up at the screen and quickly realized what had gone on. "Sorry about the sucky playing," he nodded his head towards Delta. He then turned to the doctor and smirked. "Oh no, you promised me something, member?"

Blog Entries

"STOP IT!" A little girl screamed as many large vials of blood were injected into her tiny body.

"DADDY! IT HURTS!" The girl screamed, as searing pain was felt through out her entire body, like her very blood was on fire.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" The girl screamed in confusion.

Alice awoke in the infirmary, after having a horrible nightmare about her past. She lay in a white bed, her chest aching with soreness.

This is the only life I've ever known. Alice thought. I can't stay here any longer, I'm going to do everything within my power to be free... I won't... I won't be controlled anymore...

Blog Entries

At cafeteria, Rein was eating a much needed lunch, while bemoaning her much decreased menu of which she could partake.

"Meat, meat, and more meat. It's a good thing there's a lot of different kinds of ways to cook food, or I'd get bored of eating it."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

"The instruments? Oh, yeah. Sure, take what you want. I need to go. I need to do a thing. Yes. A thing." The Doctor nodded. He headed for the elevator.

Styx's eyes opened. He was asleep on the floor.

"Dammit, this is the third time today? Why does this keep happening?!" He yelled.

OOC: Care to skip to the next day?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

(I'm up for it. Gunkly is in his bed already, which makes it very convenient for me.)

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: I'm okay with this.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah, okay.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

OOC: Go for it.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

OOc sure

Blog Entries

OOC: Alright. Day 2 start.

The intercom blared, first thing in the morning.

"All subjects are to report to the auditorium immediately. Thank your for your cooperation."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Gunkly shot up out of his bed, disturbed from the blaring intercom. He was asleep with a pile of comic books, and they were sent skyward as Gunkly sat up. Gunkly stretched and yawned before pulling himself out of bed. The auditorium? Gunkly wondered what the doctor had planned as he walked up to his tub filled with water. He hopped in and quickly hopped out as a refresher before leaving the room and quickly making his way up to the auditorium.

As Gunkly entered the auditorium he hopped into one of the chairs and waited patiently for the others to arrive.

Blog Entries

Alice reluctantly left the infirmary, after being cleared to leave, and headed to the auditorium wondering what torture The Doctor would put his subjects through this time

Blog Entries

Rein left her room and sleepily trudged to where the auditorium is.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

John Doe had been in the gym this time when he heard the announcement. He raised his head from where he was sitting and looked up before finally standing up and stretching. "Well, better get going," he said as he began making his way towards the auditorium.

Blog Entries

In the auditorium, Susan stood onstage. A small woman, barely past her 20s, she had a way of making people feel smaller than her. Quite an accomplishment, considering that she was, again, small.

"The Doctor is pleased to announce that today he will put on a show for you." She announced. He did this somewhat often, having the subjects file into the room to have a look at his new hobby. He had traumatized many subjects when he had attempted to show them the sublime art of belly dancing.

"My friends! Hello!" The Doctor said cheerily. The smile on is face quickly faded. "I have some very sad news. It pains me to say it, but some of you don't seem to want to be here. Your home. The one I've made my life's work to make as comfortable as possible." Some aides (One wearing a hockey mask, the other with a Fred Flinstone mask) wheeled a pair of metal tables on stage. The Doctor's face fell, despair coloring his expression.

"Two of our friends attempted to escape."

A pair of guards dragged a pair of bound and gagged subjects, both about 15, onstage. One was a boy, with green eyes, silver hair, and blue skin. His hands were covered with heavily cushioned mittens, taped on at the wrists - Common for inmates with the unfortunate combination of claws and bad tempers. The other was a girl, wearing a black shirt. She had a pair of headphones on, emitting loud blasts of static that made it difficult to focus enough to use psychics. The Doctor began pacing.

"As I've told you, if one person escaped, this facility would be destroyed. The lovely lives we've all cultivated would end. I'd be forced to press the big red button, bringing the roof crashing down on all our heads." The prisoners, struggling, were strapped to the tables with iron shackles.

"After all, death would be better than going outside. I tell you, it's hell up there. Things have changed. Honestly, it baffles me why anyone would want to go." He reached offstage.

"Let this serve as a lesson to you. You don't want to leave. Be happy here. It's for the best, really." The prisoners eyes widened, and muffled screams could be heard as The Doctor pressed a button on the circular saw in his hand.

When he was finished, the entire stage had been painted red.

"I hope you took this lesson to heart." The Doctor said. The aides wheeled the tables and what little was left of the prisoners away. "Feel free to go back to your day." He jumped down from the stairs.

"Alice, mind mopping up for me?" He asked, shedding his blood-stained lab coat, revealing the green-and-red striped sweater underneath.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast