Start Ups Risen: Exhumed - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Risen: Exhumed

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Risen: Exhumed

John Doe looked down at the instruments once more, curiosity on his face as he began to switch between them once more. "Honestly I really want to know what this guy wants me to do most of the time." he stated before standing up from where he was sitting and yawning. "I wonder what there'll be for dinner today, hopefully pasta, I really like that one they serve here," he said calmly. "Though I'm in the mood for a fight today."

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Delta still sat quietly on the chair, wide-eyed from hearing the events going on in the other rooms. Then she wondered,

Oh god, don't tell me I have to fight a big cat too... Wait a minute, cat? Cat? CAT? She clenched her teeth and made a low growl, "They got to fight a cat... WITHOUT ME?" she said aloud this time.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

"Uh, okay."

"it's not like I can do much else." She thought.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Gunkly slipped out of Styx's grasp as he tried to hug him. That serum seemed to have more of an effect on him then simple poison immunity. It was making him... a bit loopy. Gunkly realized that he wouldn't be able to get through the doorway with Styx right there, so he leaped as high as he could towards the wall. He stuck to the ceiling.

"Fix what? What are you talking about?" Gunkly asked. A tinge of panic was in his voice. He felt trapped. "What am I making you do?" He hoped that he was safe up on the ceiling, but he also knew that his ability to stick to ceilings was a bit more limited. Eventually his slime would not be able to hold him up there any more; it was a lot easier to hold on to walls.

Blog Entries

Rich's words echoed in Alice's head.

What do I do now... Alice thought. Why should I continue to live

Alice turned to the Doctor, still in to much pain to move.

She gave him a look that bore nothing but utter hate. "What kind of father has his daughter shot, you will never be any kind of parent to me..."

Alice sighed, as she fainted from fatigue and pain.

Blog Entries

Styx was snoring.

The Doctor was crying on the floor, on his knees.

"Don't...Don't look at me. Take her away." He said to the aide that appeared to help. The aide was wearing a mask that looked like a long crow's beak, covering their entire face. They simply nodded, and called for help putting Alice on a stretcher.

"Experiments are finished for the day. All subjects in the middle of experimentation are hereby released."

Nobody remembered to unlock Delta's door.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Am I still getting my gift? fuck it I'll just go to my room." John Doe put the instruments down before he stood up from his chair. He stretched slightly and proceeded to walk out of the lab, his eyes looking around as he noticed Alice being carried out. He didn't really feel anything as he saw her being carried off, he was used to seeing other experiments in such states after all the time he had spent in the facility. He noticed that everyone seemed to be paying attention to the thing with Alice though so he proceeded to walk. As he did he saw the doctor crying on the floor int he room where Alice was being tested. "Doc you're being too dramatic here."

Blog Entries

You know... its been a while... is this part of the test? They're probably watching me right now. Might as well do something to interest them. She stood up and approached one of the black boxes. She briefly picked up its scent and scratched at it a little, wondering if she should attempt to open it or not.

Gunkly let go of the ceiling and landed on his feet. He nudged Styx once with his toe before he ran out of the room. That man was unnerving. He ran until he reached his room at C Block. Gunkly gently closed the door behind him before he hopped on to his bed. Gunkly looked at the flower planted next to his bed. This flower was brought back to the facility from the rainforests. Gunkly had trained a lamp on the plant in order to keep it healthy. The plant had a lot of sentimental value to it. He also had a tub of water in the corner of the room in case he needed to take a dip. Gunkly poured a small amount of water into the flower's soil before he laid back on his bed.

Gunkly had a small box of comic books hidden under his bed. He pulled one out and began to read it, trying to forget about Styx. If he really was invincible, who knew what kinds of things he would try to do in order to pick on the others? Gunkly didn't like the thought of it. Gunkly could only appreciate the pictures because of his lack of reading ability, but often times the pictures were enough to get a sense of what was being said.

Maybe later he'd go to the library and see if he can teach himself to read.

Blog Entries

"...Fuck you. Fuck you all." The Doctor said. He was breathing heavily. "I never wanted this! You think I asked to do all this?! You think I do this because I want to?!" He was fuming.

"This is my job. I need to do it. I...She needs to live." The doctor stood. He leaned against a wall. He sniffed. He straightened his tie. Deep breath. Dab eyes.

"Okay. Everything is okay. Okay." He seemed a bit shaken. "She'll be fine...Ah! Almost forgot Delta!" He went over to her door. He unlocked it.

"Delta, how are you?" He asked. The Doctor had his fingers in his hears. He expected to see the dog girl on the floor, holding her ears. Instead, she was looking at one of the speakers.

"...What happened." He asked.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Delta proceeded to open the box, ignoring The Doctor and the black hair that fell in front of her face. She dug her nails into the top of the box, feeling anxious to see its contents and the contents of the other boxes.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yo girl!' John Doe exclaimed as he walked into the room behind the doctor. "Are you still sane in there?"

Blog Entries

The Doctor looked at the box. It was actually a speaker. One of the ones he had hooked up to the room John Doe was playing music in. He was trying to test what would happen if Delta had been exposed to a lot of sound. But apparently the speakers had failed. He frowned.

"Okay! Who wants pizza? I want some pizza! I'm going to get us pizza!" The Doctor said.

Blog Entries

"Er... okay..." She looked at the Doctor awkwardly. She had not noticed him standing there at all, and she hadn't noticed John Doe walk up behind him either, "So... did I pass the test?"

Blog Entries

"Test? Sure. Why not?" The Doctor said. He patted her on the head. "John, go play fetch with Delta. I need to find some pizza."

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast