the rise of the villains-pokemon rp!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the rise of the villains-pokemon rp!!!!!

back to normal returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow returnofmastercrazyhand On Twitter Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Google+ Add returnofmastercrazyhand on MySpace
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Linkedin Follow returnofmastercrazyhand on Tumblr Follow returnofmastercrazyhand on Flickr Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

Default the rise of the villains-pokemon rp!!!!!

okay so the story is that red, leaf, kris, lyra, and gold (or ethan, but i prefer gold) are taking on the first annual all-reigon challenge, with up to 5 competitors on a team challenging all the contests, all the gyms (even orre has 8 gyms now), all the elite fours and champions(including a new world elite four/champion, both battle frontiers, the battle subway, and the pokeathlon but little do any of them know that all the crime syndicates of the pokéworld (or pokémon world) are reviving their "teams" and planning to do whatever it is they want again! (since N is now a good guy he is not the leader of team plasma anymore, ghetis is the leader once again. although N is a main character) that means cipher, team galactic, team plasma, team magma, team aqua, and team rocket! (team rocket has their executives from GSC back {with their names from HG/SS} and giovanni is their leader once again) can our heroes stop ALL the madmen (or woman) in the pokéworld at once?????
    name:(gold,kris,leaf,lyra just to name a few)
    pokemon 1:
    pokemon 2:
    pokemon 3:
    pokemon 4:
    pokemon 5:
    pokemon 6:
    personality:
    appearance:(only if a custom character
    now for mine
    name:red
    pokemon 1:blastoise
    pokemon 2:charizard
    pokemon 3:venusaur
    pokemon 4:mewtwo
    pokemon 5:dexoys
    pokemon 6:pikachu
    personality: red is always serious and always stays on task. and yes he CAN talk and so can everyone else ('nough said)
    Last edited by returnofmastercrazyhand; 21st April 2012 at 03:01 PM.
    banner credit to caprizant

Blog Entries

Default Re: the rise of the villains-pokemon rp!!!!!

I have two questions, is there any limits on which cannon people we can use, Like can I be Michael? and Isn't it a little much to give red an arceus? you may also want to add history, and you may want to put a limit on legendarys, as I've seen people go crazy when there isn't one. But that's just me.

Blog Entries
    Follow returnofmastercrazyhand On Twitter Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Google+ Add returnofmastercrazyhand on MySpace
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Linkedin Follow returnofmastercrazyhand on Tumblr Follow returnofmastercrazyhand on Flickr Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

yes you can be Michael and only the first 4 players are legendary users (including me) but can only have 2 legendaries per team
    plus, the main action is in orre, and jhoto/kanto. so that is allowed

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

I agree with Jotik. Even if Red is the best trainer that ever was, it's just weird to have him have Arceus. The god of all Pokemon likely wouldn't be captured (screw D/P/Pt/HG/SS, they had to make him catchable).

Blog Entries

i changed arceus to dexoys just so you know

Blog Entries

name:Michael
    pokemon 1:Leafeon.
    pokemon 2:Houndoom
    pokemon 3:Rhyperior
    pokemon 4:Altaria
    pokemon 5:Walrein
    pokemon 6:Lugia
    personality: Michael is rather easy going, unless you are a criminal, since he snagged all of his pokemon minus his eevee, which was a gift form his passed father. and to purify them. he is very dedicated , and likes to think that he is an expert of shadow pokemon.
    appearance:

Blog Entries

accepted!
    now i need 2 more people (one of which has to be gold for certain plot twists. if no one makes him then i will)

Visit RuBoo's Youtube Channel

Gold for plot twists? Sounds suspicious... Still, I like plot twists. I'd rather be Silver, but...

Name: Gold
    Pokemon 1: Typhlosion
    Pokemon 2: Ninetales
    Pokemon 3: Lugia
    Pokemon 4: Tyranitar
    Pokemon 5: Blissey
    Pokemon 6: Pichu
    Personality: Calm and focused, he doesn't talk much. He cares about Pokemon, and respects them, especially the more powerful ones.

One more thing... "I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear!" Sorry, looked on his Bulbapedia page, saw something on the Trivia, couldn't resist.

Blog Entries

accepted!!! but can you make him talk other words then yes/no? he could be like ferb from phinieas and ferb! now one more person!
    by the way joltik already called lugia. and there's going to be a shadow ho-oh. but maybe there CAN be more than one of the same legendary

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonforever2929 View Post
    accepted!!! but can you make him talk other words then yes/no? he could be like ferb from phinieas and ferb! now one more person!
    by the way joltik already called lugia. and there's going to be a shadow ho-oh. but maybe there CAN be more than one of the same legendary
    There should be more than one of each Legendary. Like this. Or this. Of course, you're the GM. If you won't let me have a Lugia, then I suppose I could have an Articuno. Articuno's moveset is the most fun legitimate moveset of all. Besides Smeargle's, of course.

Blog Entries

i'll let you have a lugia. but articuno will be a shadow pokemon later on in the game. so you can have lugia

Blog Entries

I took Lugia because It could be snagged, and was the main point of XD, All the pokemon Michael has could be caught in game, If RuBoo really wants Lugia, then he can have It and I can change, I know that there can be more then one Lugia, but I would rather have more variety.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    I took Lugia because It could be snagged, and was the main point of XD, All the pokemon Michael has could be caught in game, If RuBoo really wants Lugia, then he can have It and I can change, I know that there can be more then one Lugia, but I would rather have more variety.
    i know that. i just want everyone happy. ruboo can have a lugia too. or maybe i could have him have articuno and i change the shadow pokemon list a little bit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonforever2929 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    i know that. i just want everyone happy. ruboo can have a lugia too. or maybe i could have him have articuno and i change the shadow pokemon list a little bit
    I'm Fine with changing, I Just thought that It would make scene, @RuBoo; what do you think?

I don't really care. On the other hand, Lugia is a Gen. II Pokemon...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast