rise of the villains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rise of the villains

redundant UN is redundant return of ROMCH's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow return of ROMCH On Twitter Add return of ROMCH on Facebook Add return of ROMCH on Google+ Add return of ROMCH on MySpace
    Add return of ROMCH on Linkedin Follow return of ROMCH on Tumblr Follow return of ROMCH on Flickr Visit return of ROMCH's Youtube Channel

Default rise of the villains

okay so just so you know the sign ups are still open. here they are

okay so the story is that red, micheal (from pokemon XD)and gold (or ethan, but i prefer gold and according to some trivia gold was to be red's brother originally but got scrapped so when i say my brother or something like that it means gold because i'm putting that in) are taking on the first annual all-reigon challenge, with up to 5 competitors on a team challenging all the contests, all the gyms (even orre has 8 gyms now), all the elite fours and champions(including a new world elite four/champion, both battle frontiers, the battle subway, and the pokeathlon but little do any of them know that all the crime syndicates of the pokéworld (or pokémon world) are reviving their "teams" and planning to do whatever it is they want again! (since N is now a good guy he is not the leader of team plasma anymore, ghetis is the leader once again. although N is a main character) that means cipher, team galactic, team plasma, team magma, team aqua, and team rocket! (team rocket has their executives from GSC back {with their names from HG/SS} and giovanni is their leader once again) can our heroes stop ALL the madmen (or woman) in the pokéworld at once????? only the 5 main players are legendary users (including me) but can only have 2 legendaries per team
    plus, the main action is in orre, and jhoto/kanto.
    every pokemon signed up starts at level 100.
    oh and the level cap is level 200 now.
    so anyway here goes
    -----------------------
    red walked down the street from the gateon port in orre to meet micheal. micheal claimed to have been the one who stopped the second shadow pokemon incident.his brother was right next to him, just minding his own business. eventually he came across a guy with a snag machine as they called it. he then recognized the person as micheal. he came up to micheal, and they went on their journey. but it wasn't before long that they came across their first trainer of the day. red said "well looks like this guys got al level 95's. too bad everyone but him has level 100's nowadays... battle!"
    after they beat him they came across N seemed to be worried about something.
    red then said "hey aren't you N? and why are you worried?"
    (NfiNity you talk about your father has returned to rule team plasma or something like that)
    Last edited by return of ROMCH; 22nd April 2012 at 01:46 PM.
    banner credit to caprizant

Default Re: rise of the villains

N turned around and saw a young man in a hat asking him what was wrong. He turned back briskly and said, "The power of Team Plasma.... Ghetsis has returned." Red kept on listening. "Ghetsis is still planning his domination, and I no longer have enough authority to stop him. I need to, though. I'll fight for my friends.", cried N. N continued to walk on with a worried look on his face. Red kept staring. N then decided to turn around and walk back. "Hey. You. How do you feel about Pokemon? What do you think of these evil teams?", N asked Red.

(I hope this is okay. If it isn't I can change it. XD)

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Blog Entries
    Follow return of ROMCH On Twitter Add return of ROMCH on Facebook Add return of ROMCH on Google+ Add return of ROMCH on MySpace
    Add return of ROMCH on Linkedin Follow return of ROMCH on Tumblr Follow return of ROMCH on Flickr Visit return of ROMCH's Youtube Channel

ooc:it's okay nfinity but from now on say OOC or ooc if you want to talk outside of the RP
    "well, i hate every evil team! and i care for pokemon really well, i may use them as battle buddies but i always heal their wounds or revive them. i have had people tell me that i'm the greatest trainer in the pokeworld but only because i treat my pokemon with care." red said to N. red then continued with, "you can come with us, all 3 of us have taken down an evil crime syndicate at one point."

OOC: Okay, thanks.
    N looked into Red's eyes. Red seemed to be telling the truth. "... I see. Your Pokemon seem.... Well taken care of. I commend that.", said N with his eyes closed shut. Red continued to stare at N with that passionate gaze of his. N continued on; "I understand your resolve. I want to come with you to fight for the Pokemon I care for.", said N.
    "Is that okay? I know I could be of some help."

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Visit RuBoo's Youtube Channel

OoC: Aww, but RuBoo likes OoC parentheses...

"It's a sad thing..." Gold said. "The evil teams, they use Pokemon as tools... But there will be vengeance..."

Blog Entries

"okay you can come with us N. just don't forget that we have other things to do too. i don't know why, but i have a feeling that something big will happen after the 4 of us beat the world elite 4. also heonn, unova, and sinnoh are being done by my wife, leaf. so sorry to say this but we aren't going to your home. but another strange feeling i have suggests that the teams from those reigons are taking base in either orre or the kanto/jhoto landmass. i also want to say that the all we have to do is in orre, as gold and i wiped out the kanto/jhoto landmass and they only recently added gyms here."
    ooc: if you want to post ideas for the thread, go to this spoiler ridden thread here
    Last edited by return of ROMCH; 22nd April 2012 at 02:06 PM.

Gold showed the others his Badge Case, completely full of Johto Gym Badges, to prove Red's point. "So, Reddy, we gonna do this, or what?" he asked.

Blog Entries

"yes. yes we are." as soon as they came across the gateon gym a man dressed in a spacesuit came out mumbling about something. then he noticed red and attacked claiming that "i know your reputations, and i will not allow any of you to destroy team galactic!"
    BOSS:team galactic grunt.
    Pokemon:
    crobat level 101 (remember the new level cap is 200 and everyone has a level 100)
    raichu level 106
    and vaporeon level 105 (shadow pokemon) {they don't know that yet though}
    Last edited by return of ROMCH; 22nd April 2012 at 07:17 PM.

"Izzat so?" Gold asked. "We'll see about that. Galactic will fall as easily as Rocket, and I know firsthand how simple it was to crush Team Rocket."

Blog Entries

just when red was about to send out his pikachu to combat the crobat. the galactic grunt stole everyone's pokemon! everyone except for N's pokemon that is. and so they tried to see if N will allow them to borrow his pokemon for a minute. "i know you don't like it when pokemon battle, but this guy stole our pokemon!!!!!" but then then red saw that the grunt didn't grab his charizard. "never mind N" red said. and sent out his charizard

Blog Entries

Michael looked around the port, looking for the person called red, he had said hello, before running of some where, he just nodded his head. He say then yelling at some person at the new gym, he walked over, "Wazzuy Guys" Michael asked.

Blog Entries

"a team galactic grunt stole out pokemon and we need back up! my charizard seems to be no use for his crobat. and i think that there might be something more about this guy!"red said to micheal

"That weird spaceman just stole my Ninetales!" Gold shouted. "We've gotta get her back!"

Blog Entries

"well then" Micheal let out his Rhyperior"why don't you show him you new shiny stone edge?" the pokemon obeyed, causing many small rocks to hover, the violently shot at the Poison bat.

Blog Entries

just when the crobat fainted, the galactic grunt sent out a vaporeon
    (just so you know it's a shadow pokemon that micheal detects)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast