Rise of The Shadows Start-up - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rise of The Shadows Start-up

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rise of The Shadows Start-up

Tammy walked over to the nurse at the center, "Hello, I'm new as both a trainer, and here in Unova, recantations of where I should start?" Tammy inquired "well the easiest gym is in Stration city but it may be better to go to drivel city and change the gym there" "thanks" was Tammy's reply, but I'm not looking for gyms, I want to know of any good places that I can learn about food" "well then, you sould go to ether Castelia City, Nacrene City, or Striaton City." "Thanks" Tammy walked out of center and headed towards a bus stop, a sign there stated that Castelia City was closest. she decided to take it, as she sat waiting for the bus to come.

Visit RuBoo's Youtube Channel

"Nice to see you again, Morty." Kitsune said, entering the Gym. "Hey, Kitsune." Morty replied. "So, what brings you here?" "I'm here to make a challenge." came the reply. "A challenge?" Morty asked. "You mean a Gym challenge? I didn't know you were registered yet." "I registered yesterday. Let's go." "I don't recommend my Gym as a first. Still, if you insist. Gastly, go!" "Cyndaquil!"

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kai had managed to keep what was left of his sanity as he reached Castelia City. Drakos had been pestering him for this and that the whole time. "Are we there yet?" Drakos shouted down his ear from his shoulder. Kai took a deep, angered breath. He had had no sleep for the past three nights, and had heard nothing but a Trapinch squealing on about how he was hungry and how cool it would be if he could fly for the past seventy hours. He stopped on the spot, his lungs full of air and his throat braced for mass vibration.
    "That does it! You, Drakos, have given me a complete nightmare for the last three days straight, with no break!" he screamed. Drakos hung his head in shame, and people in the street were looking at Kai like his was completely insane, which he probably in fact was. But he shouted on, "I have had it! Yes, Drakos, we are here! We are going to stop here, challenge this Arceus-damned Gym, and get it over with! And then I am going to get some bloody sleep! Alright?! I hope you're very pleased with yourself!"
    "Are you going to tell the council on me?" Drakos asked sadly. Kai was panting.
    "Huh?" he murmured once he had recovered his breath from his verbal explosion, "Tell the council? Whatever for?" He walked into the Bug-type haven that was Castelia City Gym.

Blog Entries

Tammy looked out the bus window. This was her stop, she realized, as the bus started to pull away. "wait! Wait! This is my stop" she explained as the bus driver let her out, now to find a delish Ice cream cone! she stated walking the streets looking for the famous stand.

Blog Entries

**OOC**
    Careful you don't run into Vanillish!
    **OOC**

Kai was unimpressed with the small, hexagon-shaped room. The Gym statues were covered in honey, one of the walls was coated in it... 'Who looks after this place?' Kai thought. Then he remembered that the wall was honey. "Oh, yeah," he muttered to himself quietly. He walked towards it, but wasn't willing to wash his hair thirty times over again. Luckily, he had a Ground-type with him. "Sand Tomb," he commanded Drakos. The tiny orange ant blasted the honeycomb wall, and, it opened up a small hole in the gooey substance. Kai walked through it. It sealed up quickly. A second chamber awaited him on the other side, three hexagons. Drakos just opened another hole.
    "Hey!" someone shouted, "You can't do that!"
    "Do I care?" Kai called back, slipping through the next hole. Sure enough, Burgh was there.
    "Hey, Kai," he smiled, "Peppy as usual, I see. What brings you back here?"
    "Training," Kai lied. He didn't want to say that he lost everything. "I'm here in particular for a Gym Battle."
    "You've got all of the Badges," Burgh pointed out.
    "Lost my Badge Case and all of the Badges, and thought a few battles to regain them wouldn't hurt my Pokémon's level," Kai explained hastily.
    "In that case," Burgh called out while tossing a Poké Ball, "What are we waiting for? Go, Whirlipede!"

Blog Entries

"there It is" Tammy thought "now to get some Ice cream." She walked up to the stand "We're all out" said the seller"come back another day" "I didn't even ask" said Tammy. "everyone that comes here wants Ice cream, That's what you want right?" Tammy only nodded "so go" the worker pointed down the street. "now how am I going to get Ice cream. She then saw a flash of white in an ally. with out thinking, she ran after it.

Blog Entries

Whirlipede rolled on its side towards its Trainer, fainted. Greko, who defeated Whirlipede was panting hard and on one knee, exhausted. Kai wiped the sweat off of his brow. "Nice work, Greko," he sighed.
    "All... in a day's work... huh, Kai?" the Treecko managed to choke out.
    "That's the same as three days work! You've taken down a Bug-Poison Pokémon! One tougher than you are!" Kai exclaimed. Greko smiled.
    "All thanks to my... Aerial Ace," the Wood Gecko replied.
    "If you've finished talking to yourself," Burgh cut in, "Dwebble!" A small hermit crab-like creature appeared. Greko stood up.
    "A... Rock-Bug-type? Well, this should at least be a bit easier," he smiled weakly.
    "Struggle Bug!" Burgh commanded.
    "Spoke too soon!" Greko said quickly, leaping out of the way. He jumped onto a wall, and clambered onto the ceiling. Dwebble was not amused.
    "Get down, you'll stain that glass," he ordered calmly.
    "It's called stained glass, moron! I can't stain it if it's already stained!" Greko scoffed.
    "Smack Down!" Burgh called. Dwebble fired a large stone at Greko. Kai had to think fast.
    'If Greko doesn't get hit, the glass will, and he'll fall. If it does hit him, he'll take damage and fall,' he said to himself, then cried out; "Greko! Catch it!" The Treecko looked startled and confused for a moment, then obeyed and used his suction-cup-like fingers to catch the stone without much trouble. He dropped it, looking a little out of breath again.
    "Heh," he managed smugly.
    "Now," Kai ordered, "Magical Leaf!" Greko crouched, holding a single curved, sharp, glowing leaf. He outstretched his fingers, revealing there to be at least three. Then he tossed them as if they were shurikens, revealing at least a dozen more. Dwebble hid in its shell, but to no avail, as the shell was simply blasted off of its back by the Magical Leaf, which then hit Dwebble. Kai grinned. "This is where the fun begins," he said.

Blog Entries

Tammy fallowed the White flash into the Allie, she came face with a living Ice cream cone, she had heard of this pokemon, she sent out her Bona and owed a water gun. The small bird shot a beam of water of of his mouth, at the ice cream. Tammy chucked a ball at It. the ball didn't even wiggle before the cream broke out.

Visit RuBoo's Youtube Channel

"Gastly, use Lick!" Morty said, and his Gastly stuck its tongue out and licked Kitsune's Cyndaquil, and it went down. "Cyndaquil, no!" Kitsune said, rushing over to the fallen Pokemon. "Why don't you ever use Poke Balls?" Morty asked. "Poke Balls are prisons for Pokemon." Kitsune replied. "They should only be used for emergencies, aside from the initial capture. I suppose I'm done here, for now." "For now, yes." the Gym Leader said. "Come back later. I suggest you go to Falkner's Gym, in Violet City, first." "Thanks." Kitsune said, leaving the Gym.

Blog Entries

"Dwebble! Faint Attack!"
    "Greko! Dodge and use Giga Drain!" The battle was becoming tedious.
    "Why... doesn't this... thing just... faint already?!" Greko panted.
    "Sand-Attack!" Burgh shouted. Dwebble blew multiple grains of sand at the Wood Gecko, hitting him directly in the eye.
    "Ow! Dude, that hurt!" Greko whined, and opened his eyes just in time to see a small boulder flying at him. "Oh, no." Colors flashed as Greko was knocked back to his Trainer. Kai recalled his Pokémon.
    "You're better than last time I fought you," he commented.
    "They call it practice," Burgh replied. Kai took it as an insult, and nodded to the Ant Pit Pokémon on his shoulder. Drakos leapt into battle.
    "You asked for it, Dwebble!" he screeched.
    "Hyper Beam!" ordered Kai.
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 11th May 2012 at 06:03 PM.

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

" Acoording to the map... I should be able to get to the first gym via a ferry... Wonder if I can find any pokemon while I wait..." Flare said as he walk out of the local pokemon center.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries

Dwebble skidded along the now dusty ground. Burgh frowned. "Alright. Go, Leavanny!" A torrent of light flew into the air as Leavanny appeared. "Fully evolved, you know," he added.
    "Oh, sh..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12