Rise of The Shadows Start-up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rise of The Shadows Start-up

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Rise of The Shadows Start-up

Flare looked on as the cruise ship started to pull into the Hoenn harbor. " You ready Cyndaquil?" he asked the small mouse-like pokemon sitting on the guardrail he was leaning on. " Cynda!" it replied happily, ready for some action.

' Our first adventure. This is gonna be fun.' He though in his mind, smiling as he looked back to Hoenn.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rise of The Shadows Start-up

Kai woke up with a start, his mind racing. He stopped. 'I've been dreaming about the particle theory?' he thought, 'That's just weird.' He wondered whether or not he should've been wondering about the plane to Unova. Plane? 'The plane!' he quickly realised, "I'll miss it!" Leaping out of bed, he dressed himself and ran for the door, grabbing the Poké Balls for Drakos and Greko along the way. There wasn't a chance in the Distortion World that he was about to miss this. And as he knew from experience, there were plenty of chances in the Distortion World. But even Giratina couldn't stop Kai now.
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 11th April 2012 at 01:19 PM.

Visit RuBoo's Youtube Channel

"...Right. Bag is packed with Potions, Lava Cookies, Full Heals, and a few Poke Balls." Kitsune said. "Let's try not to eat the Lava Cookies as food this time, guys." he said, turning to his Pokemon. He grabbed his packed bag and walked out the door, his Pokemon behind him, ready to begin his journey around the Johto region. The question is, which way should he go, as he was starting from the center of the region.

Blog Entries

Tammy looked out the plane seeing the Unova region Drew closer, her piplup on her lap, she had manged to smuggle her Starly on to the carry on bins. She looked down the small bird was giving her it's best puppy dog eyes. She signed "you wanna Cookie Bona?" She asked. Bona's reply was a rapid nodding of the head "fine, But only because you've been good on this plane and just one" she opened a basket and proceed to take a cookie and give it to the little blue pokemon.

Blog Entries

Kai sat on the plane with his legs crossed and his tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth. For any one who wasn't Kai, that would look rather strange. For Kai, this meant that whoever concerned had nothing to do. Suddenly, an upside down Drakos head appeared from the top of the seat. "Can I have a cookie?" he said.
    "No," Kai replied, attempting to close the conversation, but Drakos pestered on.
    "But that Piplup is having a cookie!" he squealed out, indicating a Piplup a few meters away being given a cookie by his Trainer, a teenage girl.
    "That's because that girl has a basket of cookies," Kai explained, "I don't have any cookies to give you."
    "Make some!" the Trapinch protested.
    "I can't conjure cookies out of thin air," Kai sighed.
    "That woman has cookies!" Drakos cried out, indicating the nearby waitress. There were indeed cookies. Kai was also very aware that Drakos was generating an awful lot of noise.
    "Okay," Kai murmured resignedly, "I'll buy you a damned cookie, just calm down. You're making too much noise."

Blog Entries

Tammy looked down at Bona who was looking behind her, the little thing suddenly graved a small handful of the cookies and ran under her seat. "I Just said One Bona!" she signed "well he'll come back, not like he can get of the plane or any thing like that"

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Flare sighed as the boat docked at Slateport City. " This is it." He said, before pulling out Cyndaquils pokeball. " Return!" He said as gthe fire mouse was pulled back into the pokeball in a red flash.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries

Bona had run under many chairs to get to the boy with the screening treekco he lifted up his flipper and offered the green lizard a cookie a voice came from the ceiling "We are beginning our final descent in to Mistralton City please Fasten your seat belt and put all your trays in to the up right position, thank you"

Blog Entries

"Thanks," Kai smiled as Drakos gnawed down on the biscuit. "What do you say?" The Trapinch made a small squeak. "No, the answer is not 'words'. You say..." The Pokémon squeaked again. "That's better," Kai said.

"You might want to go back to your Trainer now, we're about to land," he smiled to the Penguin Pokémon. And with that, he unstrapped his seatbelt and proceeded to walk towards a door labeled 'staff only' as the plane began to descend, with some kind of blue case falling out of his back pocket as he stood up. The case slipped off of the chair, and slid under a row of seats before finally tumbling through a disposal chute at the front of the plane...
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 12th April 2012 at 08:53 AM.

Blog Entries

"There you are! come up here right now!" Tammy said, the bird obeyed, "no more Cookies for the next week!" She looked out the window to the the trees getting bigger and the ground getting closer Then a screeching sound as the planes landing gear met the ground.

Blog Entries

Kai wasn't fazed by the fact guards tried to suppress him once he opened the 'staff only' door. It happened a lot. A quick Hyper Beam from Drakos and they were dealt with. Kai liked TMs. Now, he was not trying to break into anything on the plane. He just enjoyed using the back door once in a while. It saved him the hassle of waiting for the que.

"Right," he said once outside of customs, "Do we have everything?"
    "How should I know?" Drakos retorted. Kai ignored him.
    "Let's see..." he began, "Poké Balls?" He felt in his pockets. There were only two. "Drat! Only you and Greko! I thought I at least had Alpha. Backpack?" Nothing weighed down Kai's back. "Nothing. I've forgotten everything!" he cried out in frustration, "At least I remembered my Badge Case." He reached to take it out of his back pocket, but found it was gone. "No! It must have fallen out on the plane!" He turned to Drakos in dismay. "We've got nothing. We're going to have to start everything all over again." Drakos stared at the ground sadly, saying nothing. "At least we have experience," Kai said in an enthusiastic voice, "That'll help a lot!" The Ant Pit Pokémon was still silent. "Come on," Kai told him, "The sooner we start, the sooner we can get back all of the stuff we lost." The two set off, discussing what to do next.

Blog Entries

Tammy Looked around Mistralton City razor high about her head and Bona in her arms."it sure is big here" she looked around, and stopped a blue case "what's this" she asked as she leaned down to look at the case.

Blog Entries

**OOC**
    This is Kai's original Badge Case. If you've found it, then it is empty.
    **OOC**

Kai was very irritated at the loss of his Badge Case. It contained Gym Badges from almost everywhere. Including Unova. He just hoped it hadn't fallen out of the plane through some kind of chute. If it did, then it would have most likely emptied its contents onto the street, which, after checking the city's timetables, he knew would have already been vacuumed up. Whether or not the case was found, he would still have to battle through the Unova League again.

Kai and his Pokémon decided to skip the nearest Gym for now. They would travel back to Stration City and face the leaders there first. While this seemed a little drastic, Greko and Drakos where nowhere near strong enough to battle a Flying-type Gym Leader with level 30-ish Pokémon just yet.

Blog Entries

Tammy opened up the case, only to find it entry, she looked around trying to find It's owner, but no luck. She placed it in her bag, just in case. She knew that she sould go to the local pokemon center, and see if she sould rest, or get some transportation to a different town as she stated walking to the center.

Visit RuBoo's Youtube Channel

Kitsune turned to the local Gym, which specializes in Ghost-types. "I guess I could start here." he said, walking over to the Gym and stepping inside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast