The Rescue Misson- Start Up - Page 4
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rescue Misson- Start Up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Rescue Misson- Start Up

Cooper had to practically pull Katherine away from the oncoming flamethrower had she not seen it.

"Hey, that was a good idea but next time warn us!" Cooper told Gold, Katherine looked a bit dazzled from that "Okay that was a ride, anyways dinner is ready. We got sides on it too" Katherine said. Cooper nodded his head

"Aleast it's ready" Cooper remarked as the two agents started handing out plates.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Absol wandered around the campsite jumping from rock to rock, tree to tree on guard for anything. She jumped on a tree and peered down at Zaar holding a sword. Absol didn't trust him, there was something off and she was intending to watch him. She stared at him some more before leaping off to keep guard
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Sorry," Gold told Cooper and Kathrine as he approached to get a steak. "Don't worry anyways. Lucario's flames only burn what he wants to burn." Gold showed them how only the steaks had been cooked, even though the whole area had been hit by Flamethrower.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

'He does have a point, aleast everyone can eat now rather then later" Katherine replied as she placed a steak onto her plate. A moment later her Chatot appeared.

"What we having?" Chatot asked before flying over and landing on Gold's head and looking down at him in the face. "Who's this?" Chatot asked.

"Sorry that's my Chatot, it often likes doing that, like a real parrot" Katherine remarked.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Eh, I don't mind," Gold said as he scratched behind Chatot's ear. Its tail tapped rythmtcally against Gold's head.
    Ralts floated up to it and they started playing what looked like a game of tag, with Chatot flying around and Ralts teleporting away at the last second.

"Looks like they like each other," Gold remarked as he watched them.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Katherine laughed a bit still handing out plates of food.
    "Chatot loves to play with Pokemon" Katherine commented.

"Although it does get a bit annoying when Chatot repeats everything you say" Cooper remarked next to her.

"Hey!" Katherine said before playfully jabbing him with the end of a spatula. They had already served the food so it wasn't needed for that anyway. "Although that's how we managed to catch a criminal, Chatot kept repeating everything so he just confessed" Katherine said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Hah," Gold laughed as he ate steak. "Pokemonian Chatot Torture. Never fails."

Gold called his Ralts back to him, but it simply used Confusion to let im float up with them.

"Whew," Gold remarked as he floated around. "You really should try this. Hey Ralts, mind using it on my steak and fork so i can eat?"

Gold's steak floated up, and he began to eat it.

"Most fun in the world."

Gold hovered over the food table, trying to get down low enough to grab another piece of meat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Katherine and Cooper watched with amusement.

"Actually I am okay on the ground" Katherine told him.

"That's because she is afraid of flying" Cooper remarked, Katherine gave him a lowered glare.

"I am not afraid, I just like having my feet on the ground" Katherine replied. She watched them float for a bit as she did have a small fear, perhaps because the last time she was on a plane she was a kid and it had come close to crashing, Katherine swore to never go on a plane again. Even when she was transferred she took a boat and a car to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"What about you, Cooper?" Gold asked. "You too scared to fly?"
    Gold and his Ralts teleported above the clouds, where the moonlight was super strong. Then they were on the ground again.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted."

Gold noticed his Lucario sitting in the fire, eyes closed and looking relaxed.

Post Thanks / Like

Earnhardt teleported from where he stood and reappeared in front of Zaar's Tyranitar, ready to practically destroy it with a Close Combat barrage. As he jumped into the air, however, he found that the Tyranitar had vanished, and Zaar began walking away.

Earnhardt stood where the Tyranitar once had in disbelief. "Freakin'...un...believable! I was fixin' to-" He shouted into Jordan's thoughts before being recalled into his ultra ball. "Yeah, I saw what he did Earnhardt, but it's not a big deal. Try to calm down and maybe you can eat with the rest of us."

Jordan then began walking to where the others sat with his Gardevoir walking by his side. "Hey, there isn't enough steak for all of us, is there?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cooper laughed for a moment "I am not scared of it, send me flying if you want" Cooper replied with a smile. Katherine rolled her eyes, always showing off he was. She heard Jordan talk and turned to him.

"Don't worry there's plenty to go around" Katherine assured him as she grabbed a plate and handed it to him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: So Willow's Tara, when's it going to be morning?

IC: "Yeah," Gold said. "there's plenty for everyone and their pokemon. Lucario, you want steak or what?"

Gold sent out all of his pokemon, giving them each a piece of steak. They ate quickly, then went to guard the area with Umbreon and Absol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lan laughed when the flamethrower hit. He went over, grabbed some steak and walked over to Gold. "Can you help me teach my lucario that move?" Lan asked.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Sorry," Gold said. "Not many can learn it, and not many are Fire-Fighting type instead of Steel-Fighting."

Gold munched on steak as he talked to Lan.

"So," Gold said as he studied Lan. "You have a Lucario too?"

Post Thanks / Like

"Oh yeah, that reminds me," Jordan said as he pulled an ultra ball with an "A" etched onto it. He tossed the ball into the air, releasing a Metagross in front of himself before catching the ball in his hand again. "Abrams, patrol the island with...whoever else is right now, I forget.

As Abrams silently went about his orders, Jordan sat down at the table, taking a piece of steak. He turned to Gold before he began eating and said, "A Ralts trainer, very nice. Gardevoir or Gallade?"

(Inconvenient post delay owns).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: We will fast forward it to morning, Lan and Gold can finish their conversation though.

After a dinner and some stories everyone headed to bed with the agents keeping watching. When dawn broke Cooper woke everyone up including Katherine who had just gotten to sleep.

"Okay I understand you are all tired, but you can sleep a little bit on the boat which will take an hour to get to the island. We should start treking down now and get some water Pokemon to watch out for any dangers" Cooper explained as he had gotten everyone up.

"Yeah.. so we should be ready when we get there" Katherine said stiffing a yawn, she would be wide awake when they got there but she just got up. Cooper waited everyone to get ready before they started moving

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast