The Rescue Misson- Start Up

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rescue Misson- Start Up

Blog Entries

Default The Rescue Misson- Start Up

If you are reading this letter then you have been chosen as a strong Pokemon trainer to help us on a rescue mission. As you may have heard the Champion of Sinnoh, Cynthia has been kidnapped!

Reports that her home has been trashed and a very serious Pokemon battle occurred between Cynthia and her kidnappers. Despite Cynthia’s efforts she failed to defend them off for some reason, perhaps her Pokemon or someone she loved life was in danger if she didn’t comply.

I am Agent Cooper Carter from the FBI Agent and assigned to this case. There is more to this story then just a kidnapping, a few weeks ago the FBI got a tip in Johto that someone was planning to steal the Johto’s Champion Pokemon and have them to steal all Pokemon. Sadly it was a trick to keep our attention away from the Sinnoh Champion, as she was their real target.

We are asking all strong trainers to come to the Umbreon Island, known to have wild Umbreon around and is east from Sunnyshore City. The reason for this Island we have strong reasons to believe that Cynthia and her kidnappers are on the next Island over called Storm Island, where storms never seem to stop over there.

Soon as everyone arrives at the camp I and two other FBI Agents will be there to discuss how we will save Cynthia, be warned this is no easy task, six of your most powerful Pokemon should accompanied you, they will not be easy to take down, and we must hurry! They may have something to force Cynthia’s Pokemon to listen to them, as for Cynthia’s fate we do not know what they plan on doing with her once they gain control of her Pokemon.

Day 1:
    Cooper stood at the base of camp where several cabins were suited around. They were old and abandoned but the agents had them cleared and able to live in with comfortable beds and enough food. He was standing in front of a crowd waiting for him to take control. An Umbreon was stretching itself next to Cooper, one of his first Pokemon capture back when it was an Eevee.

"Alright first off I am Agent Cooper who wrote the letter, we thank everyone for coming and helping us on a mission to save Cynthia. I would like for us to get settled in and everyone to get know each other before we start, and then we will plan on our mission" Cooper said as he looked at all of them, he hoped he made the right choices. 'We will head over sea early tomorrow and try to sneak on the island, have your Pokemon fully ready and refreshed on what is about to occur" Cooper went on. He turned to the two agents standing next to them "These are my two partners who are also FBI Agents so feel free to ask them or me any questions, we also have an Officer Jenny along with us. We thank you for your cooperation now why you get to know each other and plan ahead" Cooper told them. He watched as they started talking.

OOC: Okay it has started. Jrag is your character still an FBI Agent? (I was looking at your sign up again but didn't see it, need to know since there's supposed to be two more). Start posting and getting to know people's characters or have your characters plan an idea and tell Cooper.

Rules:
    No Godmodding
    No bunnying (Killing NPCS are fine, but not characters by players)
    3. No Flaming (In OOC I mean, IC depends on your character).

And most of all have fun.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Rescue Misson- Start Up

Katja wrinkled her perfect ski-jump nose.She hated waiting.

'So.What's your plan then?' Katja raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side.The sooner she knew,the better.Waiting made her angry,and when Katja was angry,she revealed her true personality.And at the present time,that wasn't an option.It was already hard enough keeping up with the new personality her 'secret' manager had come up with,so it wouldn't help to blow her cover and reveal the truth.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jordan listened to Cooper's summary with crossed arms, his Gardevoir, Seraph standing to his left patiently. On either shoulder was his guitar bag, and the bag that held his clothes and whatever else he would need for his hopefully brief excursion.

As Cooper finished, he turned to Katja as she asked what the plan was going to be. Simply and unhelpfully, he responded, "I think the plan is all that he just got done saying, ain't it?"

Blog Entries

Cooper had the heard the two talking and turned to them.

"We do have a plan in mind. At sunrise tomorrow we will head over to the Island, there is a castle at the center and we have spotted an unguarded dock. With water Pokemon helping us we will arrive then and sneak in before taking out any guards. Our plan is a sneak attack hoping we can sweep in and get Cynthia and her Pokemon, but if anyone has any better ideas we would like to hear them" Cooper said encouraging them to say their opinions.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

"Yeah, I got a question," Jordan began. Where's the closest I can get a clear view of the castle?"

Blog Entries

Cooper looked up at the tree behind the camp as it had given him a view earlier of the castle.

"Well that tree would be the quickest way to see the castle. Either that or you go that way down to the beach and you will able to see a castle poking out of the island on some cliffs. Here take this" Cooper said as he keeled down and rummaged through his bag before pulling out some binoculars and giving it to Jordan.

"Alright, I'll take a look and see if I can't think of something." Jordan then backpedaled to where he had been standing beforehand. "After you dismiss us, of course."

Blog Entries

"I thought I did dismiss you. Well you are dismissed and can get to know each other. Even get your Pokemon out and train them, there's no doubt these people are going to be hard to defeat" Cooper replied. He looked down at Umbreon and wondered how hard they could be. Afterall taking down Cynthia's Pokemon wasn't a piece of cake. Perhaps this guy who ran the whole operation was a former Pokemon champion? He knelled down and pulled out a laptop before working on it, trying to see if there are any former champions or current that might take a hand in kidnapping the blond.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar smirked, standing against a nearby tree.

"All of you are overthinking this. Why botherfiguring out who the mastermind of it all is when we can go searching for him now?" he said, but what he really wanted to do is avoid them figuring out his alliance...

"Because," Jordan began as he walked towards the tree that Cooper had indicated earlier, "The best plans are the ones that are thought out with careful analysis and intel." Jordan took the binoculars in his right hand as he walked towards the tree that Cooper had earlier indicated, he spoke to the Gardevoir that walked along with him. "Seraph, mind doing me a favor and getting Earnhardt and Zeus' pokeballs out of my bag?"

In a moment, Seraph had teleported two ultra balls into her hands, offering them to Jordan. He took one and clicked the button on the dront, releasing a Gallade who began walking with him towards the tree. After he pocketed that ball, he too the other from Seraph and released a Dragonite.

Once they had reached the tree, Jordan set his guitar and bag down at the roots. "Alright Zeus, give me a boost up to the tree, will you?" The Dragonite lowered its right wingto allow Jordan on top of it to climb its back onto the lowest branch. Once he did, Jordan scaled a few more branches before sitting atop one to look off the coast of the island to the one that neighbored it. Holding the binoculars to his eyes, he got a clear view of the castle. "Yeah, that's a castle alright."

Blog Entries

Cooper walked over the tree as he watched them for a moment

"And that castle is where Cynthia is being held, we believe she is at the highest point of close to ten floors. We had an Fearow fly over the island with a camera and there are lots of guards aside from the docks." Cooper informed him.

Blog Entries

"Idioza e la tua professione..." Zaar muttered.

OOC: Yes, that was in Italian. Translate at your own risk, for there are reasons he doesn't say it in English.

"And now our heroes must embark on a perikous quest to rescue the danzel from the top of the tallest tower." Jordan smirks as he lowers the binoculars. "Well, I can't see well enough to propose any of ideas of my own, so I guess I'll just be going on what you say, Mr. Carter."

Jordan then handed the binoculars down to the Gallade he had released earlier, who then held them out to Cooper. As he turned on the branch, Jordan looked over to Zaar. "The hell was that, Latin?"

Blog Entries

Lan had been listening to the people talk and decided he would go get a view of the castle. Lan started to walk over, but then backtracked. "We could have a couple of us fly overhead for a distraction," Lan said. Lan decided he would walk to the beach. When arriving, Lan pulled six pokeballs out of his bag. "Lets go and have some fun!" Lan exclaimed as he threw the pokeballs into the air. Dragonite,Venasaur, Lucario, Raichu, and Snorlax all popped out infront of Lan;
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Zaar chuckled. He loved knowing a second language. It allowed him to saythings that would normaly spark fury in others.

"Never mind. Anyway, I'm in the mood for a quick fight? What about you?" he said, hoping to break the boredom.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast