The Regional Wars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Regional Wars

Blog Entries

Default The Regional Wars

Plot: After the grand region of Isshu was destroyed by a mysterious force. The remaining 4 regions gathered arms to defend themselves. Messages were sent to each Regions government, saying:
    Attack, or your Region is next.
    Kanto then bombed Goldenrod City, Jubilife City was destroyed from the island nation Hoenn. All Pokémon Leagues were shut down, Contests were eradicated. Pokémon became creatures of warfare. But the question remained. Who sent the message? Choose your side in the wars, will you try and make the peace between the nations? Or will you be a vicious General? Or will you be someone just trying to survive? The Legendary Pokémon have all but disappeared. Traveling trainers must enlist in the military.

Rules

Positions:
    President of Regions- Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh taken.
    Generals - Taken except for the ones in Sinnoh.
    Soldiers - No limit
    Shadow Troopers (Evil) PM me about them
    Trainer - No limit
    Bounty Hunter- Limit 2

Sign-Up sheet

Name:
    Position:
    Pokemon:
    History:
    Appearance:
    Other:

My Sign-Up

Name: Flame Darius
    Region: Kanto
    Position: President
    Pokemon: Charizard, Ditto, Froslass, Rhyperior, Zekrom, Tsutaja
    History: Originally the President's son, his father was killed in the first strike. After that he took over the Region and will stop at nothing until the other Regions submit to him.
    Appearance:
    Other:
    Last edited by Flame_; 29th June 2010 at 07:49 PM.

Flame & Thunder Master adit8888's Avatar

Default Re: The Regional Wars

EDIT: I added his personality

Name: Blazer Volk
    Region: Hoenn
    Position: Soldier
    Pokemon: Charizard, Raichu, Magmar, Electabuzz, Infernape, Luxray
    Personality: Blazer is a cold, calm person who views power over anything else. Thus, he trained himself and his Pokemon rigorously. Though his training method is a bit harsh, he has a very close bond with all of his Pokemon.
    History: Originally from Sinnoh, Blazer was training under Brendan when Hoenn declares war on Sinnoh. Ever since then, he choose to side with Hoenn's army rather than his homeland's army.
    Appearance:
    Other: fum is chum!
    Last edited by adit8888; 24th June 2010 at 02:30 AM.
    Please critique my sprites!
    My Gallery

PS. Don't ever try to piss me off... I'm extremely hot-headed....

Can I be a bounty hunter that works for whoever pays him the most?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yes, good idea.

Stay active and you are approved Adit.

What do you mean by "stay active"?
    My Gallery

Blog Entries

I say it to most, Stay active means post a lot.

Where? Stay active in general or specifically in this thread?
    My Gallery

Blog Entries

The Start-Up

Oh... well. But, this is the only RP that I participated, and I think this RP's Start-Up thread is not yet created... so how can I be more active there?
    My Gallery

Blog Entries

Name: Nikki Woods

Region: Kanto, Saffron City

Position: Trainer

Pokemon: Espeon, Alakazam, Gardevoir, Lucario, Gallade, Togetic

Personality: Nikki is a down to earth woman who tries helping many people as she can and is mostly calm minded. She shares a close relationship to her psychic types especially Lucario. While she remains calm Nikki does battle fiercely in a battle and will refuse to lose but if she does gracefully accepts the defeat. She is always looking at people trying to tell if they can be trusted or not.

History: Nikki was born in Kanto, Saffron City and has always loved her city. She has no idea what happened to her mother or her father and was raised by an foster family, when she turned 18 her family moved away to some region while Nikki stayed. She grew a fondness of psychic types, although having a Togetic and a Lucario along with it. So she trained with Sabrina a fellow psychic gym leader honing her Pokemon skills.

She loved Kanto, she loved Saffron City and she loved visiting all the regions around. But when that day came when Kanto bombed Goldenrod City in Johto Nikki started to realize not all seemed peaceful. Realizing that someone could be behind it and threatening other regions to bomb each other or they would be bombed Nikki left Saffron City in hopes to bring peace back with all the regions.

Appearance: Nikki is about 5'6 tall with blonde hair that is about between dark-light. She has tanned skin with dark blue eyes that seem to be studying someone carefully. While she is still pretty Nikki does have a few wrinkles but has a sense of pretty anyways. She usually wears brown or dark red shirts that don't always have sleeves on. She has blue jeans and black high heels which she knows how to run in.

Other: fum is chum. You forgot to add personality:P Don't worry I will add it to my character.
    Would it be okay for Nikki to able to communicate through mind with either Gardevoir, Alakazam or Lucario? Since they could able to speak telepathy, kind of like Anabel in the Battle Frontier but only to one of her psychic types.

Also one last thing, does Nikki have to be a peace worker in order to try and make peace with the regions?
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*sigh* Adit, he means post when it's created. Oh, alex, reserve me the presodent of Johto (is it okay if they're twins?) thanks.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Well, Alex said it like it's already created... sorry.
    My Gallery

Blog Entries

No, he didn't. And you don't have to appologize xD I'm just trying to help :)

Blog Entries

All is fine, no worries. Anon your reserved.

@Willows Tara, it's just a title but she can still be a trainer as well.

Blog Entries

Name: Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Region: Johto

Position: Joint Co-presidents.

Appearance:

Joe and Josh stand tall for their age at six foot, and have a pale complexion. They have black, messy hair (though Joshes is approximately an inch longer) and bright, turquoise eyes. They have slightly longer and sharper canine teeth than average, meaning they can make them protrude slightly from their mouths and back again. They each have a thin, four-inch long scar on the side of their face (right for Joe, left for Josh) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks (Josh normally dresses more gothic). They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality:
    They’re very sarcastic and stubborn. They both love music, and as such, always have a large shell flute on their possession. They care for one another, and rarely trust others. They both have mild ADHD (Josh also has MDS (Mild Depression Syndrome)) which causes them to be hyperactive at inappropriate times,. Because of this, and several other *ahem* contributing factors, outsiders consider them to be insane, often referring them to people who can “help” them.

History:
    They were born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. They had a normal and happy childhood, often visiting the Snowpoint Gym (where their mother was the Gym Leader) up until they were six, when their mother sadly died from breast cancer, leaving Candice to take over the Gym.

They never knew their father, as their mother went to a sperm bank and never married, so they moved to Pallet Town in Kanto to live with their Aunt Delia. There, at age ten, they began their journey. They travelled the four regions, competing in contests and various tag-events.

After two years, they found their father. And, to their amazement, he was the president of Johto. Their excitement was short-lived, however, as his father was assonated several months after allowing his sons to move in with him. Now, the two boys take his place; the true heirs to Johto.

Pokemon:

Joe: Veanasaur, Staraptor, Umbreon, Arbok, Dewgong, Houndoom.
    Josh: Charizard, Pachirisu, Espeon, Ambipom, Gyrados, Mighteana.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast