Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up - Page 5

Page 5 of 443 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Alma walked behind Ricky. She had noticed he has spoke little over the course of the test. She noticed the shape of his hoodie was familiar, then smiled. "Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin." She said aloud in Arabic, hoping Ricky would get the reference.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Matthew thought for a moment before he answered her inquiry.

"A Cephalos is a creature from mythological lore and fantasy lore more recently, somewhat like a sand shark, capable of effortlessly swimming through the shifting dunes of a desert, only being weak to high pitched noises. I chose to nickname my Vibrava after it due to some of the similarities they share."

He then decided to let the aforementioned Vibrava out of his Dusk Ball,this time on purpose. The Vibrava happily flew around the room, eager to burn some energy.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille walked over to the elevator, and waited patiently for the next trip.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"The name matches too," Maria pointed out with a smile.

Once everyone had made it down Joshua stepped in front of the group allowing them to see what they were surrounded by. "What the hell?" Adam pointed out as he noticed that the group was now surrounded by a large underground jungle.

"Welcome to the jungle. We have a big budget you know." Joshua chuckled. "This year the physical test will be a little different. You'll have to go through the jungle to pass," he said before pointing to a large table that had up to a thousand Town maps. "Those maps have a map of this place recorded in it. Now this year we decided to combine the physical and battle test into one as well as making it a group effort," he pointed out before walking over to the table. "In other words you will all form groups of three and go through the jungle without using your Pokemon. Once you reach the goals then you'll have your battle tests. However if one of you fails to make it into the goal...well better luck next year," he shrugged.

Adam looked around at the group. While he was good in a situation like that if he needed a team he couldn't have liabilities he needed people that he knew he could work with and that were able to fend off for themselves and for everyone else. He turned to look at Ricky and Alma, neither of them seemed weak and they were both smart even if they were complete strangers to him it didn't matter as long as he had a group and that he was able to pass. "Hey. You guys want to form a group?"

Blog Entries

Matthew thought to himself "Maybe this won't be such a total failure after all"

He then turned to Maria and asked "I am aware we would need to seek out a third member, but would you like to form a group?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Huh...sure," Maria smiled and nodded. Inside she felt really relieved that she didn't have to start looking for a group to be with. "Yeah we'll have to find a third member but I don't think it'll be too hard," she pointed out while looking around for anyone they could recruit.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille looked at each other with an unreadable expression. They preferred working together. However, they wanted to do this with people who weren't so familiar, making the test all the more difficult for them. They merely nodded to each other, and split in different directions to find teammates.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Ricky looked at the girl for a long moment. "Yes the white hoodie, I know." He said softly. "I don't mind, but I do hear that from time to time." He then turned to the boy who asked about grouping up. "Guess I'd be okay with that." He shrugged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Alma turned to Adam. "Might as well. Traveling in a group increases our success." Alma said, nodding, she throwing out her Galvantula, who crawled onto her back.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh you're not allowed to use Pokemon by the way," Joshua said making a lot of Trainers who had already sent out some of their Pokemon return them.

"He could stop forgetting important stuffs though," Adam pointed out while narrowing his eyes at Joshua.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Ricky picked up a map and hopped onto his skateboard. He turned up his music a little bit and got ready for a trip through the jungle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Piper looked around to see who she could team up with, perhaps the girl that had spoken to her before. She walked up to Marcia "If you need a third member I would be happy to team up with you" Piper said to her with a cheery smile.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh by the way you have 24 hours to complete these tests," Joshua pointed out. "This jungle. Believe it or not. Extends throughout the whole city and there are about 200 goals some really far from here and others close so be on guard but be prepared to camp out," Joshua explained.

"We should start with introductions. I think it would be best if we knew each other's names," Adam pointed out while looking at both Alma and Ricky. "Ladies first." he said to Alma.

"Really you would? All right then," Maria said after she turned to look at Piper. "Nice to meet you my name's Maria," she said to both Matthew and Piper. "I always forget to give out my name sorry," she laughed nervously.

Blog Entries

Having been in the process of letting Gypceros out in addition to Cephalos, Matthew put away the Dusk Ball and returned Cephalos to his as well. He then thought for a moment, putting on an odd looking device onto his face, with a strap holding it in place, it laid to the side of his right eye.

"Well, let's look for a third wheel" Matthew said while looking around for potential teammates.

Blog Entries

Piper gave a small chuckle at that "It's alright, I am Piper and this should be really interesting" Piper introduced herself as well now. She hoped they would able to make it, and pass as well. She really did want to stay at this academy.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Page 5 of 443 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast