Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up - Page 430

Page 430 of 443 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 6641
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

"Uh oh. I hope she'll be okay." Camille murmured, going to observe the cake once more before going to sit on her bed.

"Eh... something's not wight hewe." The girl stammered, approaching the body despite Pandora's warnings. After staring at it for a moment, she started to walk toward the head, not noticing anything wrong with the body. Pandora, however, saw the problem with it, and watched the body warily.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Arceus, ow...." Suddenly, the body stirred and rose up, and went to pat the head that was no longer there. "Oh, love a Ducklett." She muttered, crossing her arms.

Silvia's head now had a band-aid from nowhere on her lump as it floated up to match the girl's head height.

Blog Entries

The girl suddenly jumped back, biting back the urge to scream. "What is going on hewe? How is this happening? Pwease tell me this is a wacky dweam that I'm going to wake up fwom soon!" She wailed, shuddering in fear.

Pandora growled at the headless body, stepping back until his back was to his Trainer's. He couldn't but wonder why she wasn't calling out a stronger Pokémon, but then remembered that she gets very forgetful, especially when she's scared.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Trust me kid, it's real." The floating head said, floating over to her body and reconnected with her head. "I supposed you two want to know what's going on, huh?" Silvia asked, floating up into the air and folded her legs together.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC:...so no?

Blog Entries

((Not yet.))

Blog Entries

"W-weww, y-yeah!" The girl shouted, putting a hand on her chest as she tried to control her hyperventilating. "I need to... need to... sit down..." She managed to gasp out before collapsing.

"Oh, boy. She'll be okay. We just need to get her somewhere she can rest." Pandora said, sniffing at his unconscious Trainer.

Blog Entries

((NOW you can skip.))

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

A few days later...

The students had been all gathered inside of the auditorium and were waiting on Daniel Ravenclaw who was standing at the podium along with Joshua. Adam looked around curiously, his arms crossed as he wondered what the principal would be doing now.

Blog Entries

"Wonder what this is gonna be for." Calvin muttered thoughtfully, trying to keep his patience under control.

"Shush, you. Just know that it'uh be impuhtant if Headmastuh Wavencwaw had us come hewe." The girl who was now known as Cassandra Randolph, or Cassie for short, scolded, waggling a finger at him.

Calvin rubbed his ear in confusion and annoyance, unable to process what she'd said. "I'm sorry, what?" He asked, turning to the baby-faced dwarf. "Think you could enunciate a little?"

"I'm sowwy, but we've been thwough this. I have extweme twouble tawking. I don't wike it any mowe than you do." Cassie sighed, shaking her head.

"It's just him, Cassie. I can understand you perfectly." Camille said. "She was saying that if it'll be important if he had us come here."

"Oh. Okay. Gotcha. And thanks for the translation.' Calvin said, rubbing his ear again. "I'm sorry, I just have trouble understanding speech impediments."

"Awe you suwe you'we not just being a jewk?" Cassie asked, eyeing him sharply.

"Would I lie to you?" Calvin asked, suddenly catching a dope slap that made his mouth pop open. He turned to look at Camille, then closed his mouth. "Was that necessary?" He asked slowly.

"Yes, and it was worth it!" Camille wheezed through her silent laughter. "Oh, wow! The look on your face! You looked like the baby in the Gerber logo!"

"You should caww it the Gewbew Swap." Cassie said, smiling one of her rare smiles.

"Stop! Making jokes! At my! Expense!" Calvin whispered.

"Damare! Now isn't the time or place for banter!" Mogami hissed at them from a couple rows back.

"What'd she say?" Calvin whispered.

"I think she said 'shut up'." Camille whispered.

"Oh. Got it." Calvin whispered, turning his attention forward.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I trust that all of you have been wondering what I've called you here for?" Daniel Ravenclaw pointed out as he stared at the large crowd of students that had gathered.

"I'm kinda curious too actually." Maria muttered to herself from her seat, she feeling a little giddy.

"I am happy to announce that these years Face Off will shortly begin." Daniel nodded his head before stepping aside to allow Joshua to speak.

"So for the new students that joined this year the Face Off is a special tournament organized each year." Joshua began speaking, his arms pulled to his pockets as he stared at the crowd. "Years ago when the world seemed threatened by evil trainers Academies such as this ones were brought up as a way to educate young trainers, make them go stronger and better so as to decrease the chances of something like the catastrophes of the past happen again." he explained slowly. "Ravenclaw was one of the academies that were first founded and it along with the other two academies holds a special tournament each year to commemorate their birth."

"Because of that, we will be picking students to represent our academy during the Face Off against the other academies, so for the next month we will be holding our own tournament, Battle Royale!" as he did this the room darkened and a large screen began to slowly come out from the roof. The screen turned on and showed a black coloured wrist band with a blue symbol on the front. "Each one of you will be handled this wrist band, once the tournament starts you will all have to compete for this and at the end of the day the students that have obtained the largest amount of wristbands will be crowned as the winners."

Blog Entries

"Oh, joyful." Calvin said, recording this in his Pokénav. "So, I suppose now he'll tell us about the competitions?"

"Shut up for ten seconds and maybe he will." Camille muttered, doing the same.

"Why do I get the feeling that whatever it is will leave me exhausted?" Tiarra asked.

"Tia-chan, everything leaves you exhausted." Mogami sighed.

Blog Entries

"Huh, sounds interesting." Alma said, smiling to herself as she watched on, her Sentret holding onto her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That´ll be all really." Joshua shrugged as he looked at the students. "Once the wristbands are ready you will al receive them and the war will begin."

Blog Entries

Alma looked like she was ready to fight, if the large grin on her face was any clue.

Helen the Volcarona hybrid smiled as she sat a distance in front of Camille, only noticeable by the Larvesta on her head. "Sounds like a good time, huh Apollo?" She asked, getting chirping as a response.

"Can we go?" Silvia asked Calvin, smiling widely. Apparently, Silvia had a bit of battle-mania.