Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up - Page 428
Page 428 of 443 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 6641

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

The Absol didn't seem to take the Magical Leaf very well, as it buckled almost immediately, managing to limp back over to its awestruck trainer. "Uh oh. This is bad! I knew should have gone fow a Misdweavus! But no, I just had to fall fow the shmuck bait! Pandowa wasn't gonna be weady to fight something like that!" The girl rambled, sounding increasingly panicked with each word. She didn't even notice that Pandora had started glowing, using Future Sight.

"Uh oh." Camille said flatly, paling at the look on Chloe's face. "Err... can we talk this over?" She asked weakly, holding up her hand in a placating manner.

"Hey, where'd all the chocolate go?" Fia asked, having randomly looked over at the box of chocolates Calvin had set for them.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you want some?" Frillish asked, licking chocolate off her face with a childish smile. That smile turned into a pale expression of fear and she found herself floating around the room, trying to avoid a now bloodthirsty Fia while screaming like a banshee.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"The Mismagius" cackled like a mad demon in taunting. "Come on, is that all you have, Dark-type?! I have faced Absols with more fight!" Silvia said in her Pokemon tongue, smugness dripping from her words, narrowing her eyes in confidence.

Chloe sighed. "Fine. We'll finish this tonight." She said, leaning forward and kissed Camille on the forehead

Mercury was in hot pursuit, urging Fia to calm down.

Blog Entries

"Hmph. Blame that one." Pandora replied coolly, wincing from his injuries. "That ditz sent a 3-week-old, aka me, to do a job that should have been reserved for a stronger one." He gestured to his Trainer, who was still in a panicked monologue. "She still holds a hatchling's mentality, but she means well."

"Ā, sō nē." Camille sighed, slumping to the floor. "What is happening to me? How has ten years of strenuous training in mind and body gone to waste like this?"

"Please, don't make me dead! I'm sorry! Really, I am!" Frillish screaming, barely staying out of reach of the extremely pissed Fia.

"Your carcass is mine, you little EEP!" Fia shouted, stopping when she felt some quick yet lingering stinging sensation across her haunches. She turned around and Sylvaine had a vine out, ready to swing again.

"Seriously, this is ridiculous, Fia. Just because she ate all the chocolate doesn't mean you have to kill her." She lectured, whipping out another vine to bitchslap a fleeing Frillish, who collapsed to the floor while spazzing out like she was on a sugar high, which wasn't out of the question.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"How so?" Adam asked with a raised eyebrow.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Because I don't like a robot for a lover." Chloe said sternly, taking out a clean knife for Camille to use.

"Ah, I see. She seems a little young to attend this school." Silvia said, noting the girl's height and look.

"Exactly. I mean, it's just chocolates. Humans pump the stuff like mad." Mercury added.

Blog Entries

"Ehh... what?" Camille asked. "A robot? How does that figure into this?"

"You'd have to ask her, because I'm not sure myself of her actual age." Pandora sighed, poking the girl's leg with a claw, which made her jump several feet in shock.

"Whoa! Wh-wh-wha' happened?" She yelped, looking between them.

"It was not hers to eat." Fia argued, still glaring at Frillish.

Blog Entries

"This training. It wouldn't happen to be training to suppress emotions, would it?" Chloe asked, still having that stern look.

Silvia whistled, smiling at the girl. She then gasped as the Future Sight hit her, sending her hitting the ground. "Wily." The "Mismagius" said, looking at the Absol with an impressed grin.

"No it wasn't, so she'll be replacing them." The Umbreon said, smiling at the pink Frillish.

Saeko got up and whispered all the possibilities with three women that love him into his ear.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 10th October 2012 at 09:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Adam blushed slightly as he heard Saeko, though that still didn't get rid of his usual serious expression as he turned to her. "Well I guess that is a good thing." he nodded his head nervously. "I would enjoy it."

Blog Entries

"Well, I guess." Camille said nervously. "This guy did want me to become an... assassin, of sorts."

"Huh? Did you do that, Pandowa?" The girl asked, watching Pandora give a slight chuckle.

"Huh? Replacing?" Frillish asked.

Blog Entries

Chloe snarled, grinding her teeth. "I hate fuckers like him. Emotion is a gift from the Spirits! We should embrace it! Not shun it!" She yelled.

Silvia got up and began charging a Hyper Beam.

Mercury smiled and began ushering Frillish outside.

"I would too." Saeko said coyly, smiling deviously.

Blog Entries

"Umm... I understand." Camille said, scared of what was happening. Chloe seemed to be going off, and the fact that she had a knife made things all the worse.

"Uh oh! Get out of the way!" The girl cried, making frantic motions. Pandora sighed at her lack of composure, and charged forward with a Sucker Punch.

"Umm, what are you doing?" Frillish asked, turning to look back him. "Are we going somewhere?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You know I think meeting you has changed me a little bit." Adam pointed out as he looked at Saeko.

Blog Entries

Chloe sighed. "When Man was created, the Beings of Spirit bestowed onto him the gifts of knowledge to use the world to his suitings, emotions to be empathetic to his fellow men and the environment, and willpower to give him the drive to pursue his dreams and passion." She said, taking out pictures of the Lake Trio from behind her back.

Silvia grunted when the attack hit her, getting her to fire the beam into the air.

"You might say that." Mercury said, continuing pushing her until they were out into the crowds. "Now, I want you to go into a store and look for this. Once you do, snatch it, and make a big mess afterwards." He said, taking out the box cover of Fia's stolen chocolates.

"Oh really? How so?" Saeko asked, hand on her chin.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't know honestly." Adam shook his head and looked at his hand. "I just feel different, happier I guess." he nodded his head befor eseeing their food arriving.

Blog Entries

"Oh. Is that a Sinnoh legend?" Camille asked, looking at the pictures.

"Awwight! Now, hit it with all you've got, Pandowa! Night Swash!" The girl shouted, suddenly happy. Pandora turned around and charged again with his glowing horn.

"But Calvin always tells me never to steal or make messes." Frillish said, looking conflicted.