Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 6641
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Joshua meanwhile was spending his time in the computer room. He had been checking around the web in search for any sightings regarding the creature that had escaped before. "Nothing...." he stared at the screen in thought. Shane still hadn't woken up after the events of that day even though it had already been a month. "Maybe if I talk to some of the students from the Golden Dorm." he scratched his chin.

A boy walked over towards Piper. He had short blue colored hair and was wearing a long sleeved jacket with blue lining, because of this special uniform it was easy to detail that the boy belonged to the Enforcers, a group of students selected to make sure people follow the rules. He looked at Piper for a moment before speaking. "Excuse me?"

Blog Entries

"Well, maybe you should get out there and find some gay loving and-" Piper stopped when a new voice entered, she looked up before seeing his uniform, she wondered what she did now. "Yes?" Piper asked trying not to sound annoyed that he irrupted them.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Alma was currently practicing her martial arts in the gym, wearing a sports bra, black pants, red shoes, black tape on her hands with red paint splatter to stimulate blood, and reading glasses on her face.

"Come on, Ashman! Let's see how well you fare in my turf!" Alma called to Ricky.

Silvia was watching an Umbreon walk with Fia. His name is Mercury, and he was the victor of his fight with Fia. Aggressive, intelligent, and honest; he was these three qualities.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Alma you seem really...interesting." Adam pointed out as he looked at the girl, turning away from his Pokemon. "Actually I haven't had any physical training in a while now that I think about it."

"I uh...." the Enforcer blushed slightly before ruffling the back of his head. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to be my valentine."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I'm good with watching from here." Ricky said with a smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Piper looked between the guy and Perry, a bit confused. "Sorry, I am on a date with my teacher" Piper said seeing what he might do, Perry almost choked on his food.

"Piper! Don't even joke about that, I can get in a lot of trouble if it's even applied" Perry replied.

"Sheesh, school systems have no sense of humor" Piper muttered before turning to the guy. "Alright, if you want me.. What's your name first?" Piper asked.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"What's the matter? Does Ashman not have the stamina to punch a bag?" Alma said tauntingly, then threw a fury of punches in a span of one long minute.

"And thank you." She shot to Adam.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Can I practice with you?" Adam asked as he walked over towards Alma.

"Um...Marcus." Marcus replied and nodded his head. "I'm a first year too and I've seen you around before, and I think you're really cute."

Blog Entries

Piper smiled at that. "Well, I would be delighted.. Just curiously what's your age?" Piper asked, despite she was 16 and a first year, it didn't mean the kid wasn't 13 or not, but she wanted to be sure he wasn't.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fia seemed lost in thought as she walked, constantly staring off into space. If it weren't for the faint smile on her face, one would think she was upset about something. "No matter how many times I experience this day, I've never grown tired of it." She absently commented.

Camille was returning to her dorm after buying assorted chocolates for the day, having been rational about it for once instead of going overboard like she always did.

Calvin was sitting around outside, watching the couples that came and went by. He had little experience in this field, and was stumped on what to do now that he had something to do for Valentines Day.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Mercury smiled and looked on. "And now you have someone to share this day with." The Lunar Pokémon spoke up. Call him a romantic, but he's always been a liker for Valentine's Day.

Chloe was singing to herself as she put something in the stove, putting on the timer, and got a fright when Camille opened the door. The scene was really incriminating, as she had various items in the sink ready to be washed caked with various stages of cake. "Uh... Hi." She said weakly, waving to Camille.

"Hey, champ, whatcha doing?" Amelia said, hovering overhead of Calvin. That intimate night weeks ago, she had evolved into the Crobat Hybrid. Startled Calvin a good deal, but it was a welcomed change.

Now fully immune to the sun's rays, she gets to experience the daytime like a normal person instead of like a monk with his hood down. Also, she grew four wings out of her back so she can fly around without having to mutate her arms. Also, thanks to her super speed, she can use her newly obtained double pair of wings to hover in the air like a hummingbird.

Blog Entries

"Dont you know smoking kills your lungs." He said dryly, poking a bit of fun at himself.

Blog Entries

"Sure." Alma said to Adam, then turned to Ricky.

"I do, and I want you to flex that organ like it's supposed to." Alma said, looking at Ricky with a judging eye.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Okay." Adam nodded his head as he walked over to Alma. "Hey Alma, you're a girl, what do girls like in valentines?"

Blog Entries

Ricky just looked amused at this. "Chocolate, roses, a nice dinner, jewelry... it's easy enough." He said a bit snarkily.