Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 6641
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

"You're not the only swordsman here." Adam smirked. Suddenly a green blur got in between himself and Zane, the blur being courtsey of his Gallade as it held its blades forward and protected Adam from the attack. That wasn't all though as Jalorda had snuck from behind Zane and jetted towards him, its tail glowin green before it slashed downwards.

OOC: What floor is Calvin in again?

Blog Entries

"You want me to do it?" Perry questioned, he wanted to keep going on to save Piper, but if he had to stay, then he had to stay, even if he didn't have a fire type. "Alright, as you wish" Perry said softly enlarging the pokeball, he would just have to hope they could save Piper and Maria.

"Gardevoir I choose you!" Perry ordered releasing Gardevoir, prepared for battle just incase the hybrid was a hostile for sure. He had two Pokemon that had a disadvantage so he had to fight with Gardevoir.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So I guess I'll hav eot fight you then." the Beartic Hybrid stated before he threw his head forward, firing a large blue colored icy wind at him.

"Okay this stalemate is boring." the Skarmory Hybrid frowned. "The name's Christian by the way."

Blog Entries

"Looks like" Perry said softly as Gardevoir jumped in the way and caused a barrier to stop the attack. "Gardevoir Psychic!" Perry commanded, determined to take him down quickly and to help them. Gardevoir's eyes glowed blue bringing the hybrid up and throwing it at a wall. "Followed by Shadow Ball!" Perry added, Gardevoir created two shadow balls in her hands and threw it at the Beartic as well.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"The presence of boredom implies a lack of alertness." Terrance smiled as he heard a beeping enter the room. "Ah, just the thing I was waiting for." He hit a button on his phone and his Porygon-Z launched a Flamethrower at Christian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Nice try!" Calvin said, reading the action and using Detect, dodging the attack by mere inches. He grabbed Bisharp by the arm as he passed, and thrust a Force Palm into his back.

Pikachu was thrown into the air, and landed on her back, barely moving. Once she could get up, she glared at one of the Pawniards, then used Volt Switch, firing a ball of electricity at one, then disappearing back into her Poké Ball. A few seconds later, Chandelure appeared, and gave his opponents a glare. "I was called out of my rest for this?"

"This one's for Tyra!" Frillish yelled, throwing a ball of water into the air, where it exploded and dropped gallons upon gallons of water upon the Pawniards. Chandelure had to run from the rain-boosted Water Spout.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

((Near the beginning. He arrived late. Not to mention Reese and Charles held him up greatly.))

"Sanzen Sekai!!" Zane yelled, turning around at the last minute and cleaved into Jalorda's tail and body with a crit Slash, leaving huge gashes on the Grass Pokemon's entire length. What Zane was doing the entire time was an attack wind up.

Alma and Amelia slid across the floor of the room to get to the next pair of stairs.

Silvia was giggling like a madwoman as she went through the floors as she dodged Shadow Ball after Shadow Ball. "Stand still!" Anya yelled, throwing another one. "Nope.avi" Silvia said, phasing through Anya, leaving her open for an Ominous Wind blast.

The Bisharp screamed in pain and was blasted into the ground, hardly moving from the quad-super effective crit move.

Once the Pawniards recovered, they noticed their leader was taken out. "King was taken! King was taken!" One Pawniard yelled, getting the rest to return to normal, got on their knees, and placed their hands on the back of their heads.

Blog Entries

James ignored Saeko's question. "Maria did you say?" He asked softly even though he knew the answer. "Now that... that is something I was not made aware of." He mused to himself before frowning. "I think I may have been fighting the wrong people." He determined out loud.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Then defect. Once we free Maria and Piper, we're after the Man's head next. Or rather, that's what Alma wants. She's a little territorial with Maria." Saeko said, taking out a Max Potion and placed it on the floor.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"What the hell?" "What the hell?" "What the hell?" Calvin, Frillish, and Chandelure exclaimed, seeing the Pawniards suddenly become docile once the Bisharp was taken out. "Looks like checkmate. These guys aren't gonna be any trouble. Let's get moving." He walked past the downed Bisharp, looked at him, and kept going. "You'd be wise not to cross me again." He tossed over his shoulder. Chandelure and Frillish followed.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

The Bisharp nodded, then whistled, getting the Pawniards to grab him and pulled him away. "Let's go home." The Bisharp order, getting the Pawniards to nod.

((Calvin should be near Terrance and Christian.))

Blog Entries

"Then defect I shall." James decided before eating the berry he had been offered. He then walked over to Saeko. "I owe you and Umbreon here a hell of an apology." He said softly, helping Saeko gently to her feet. "Are you alright?" He asked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I wouldn't look away if I were you!" Adam screamed. Metagross approached Zane from the right, its right arm raised and surrounded by an orange sphere. On the other side was Adam who had fist raised; his fist was glowing in a deep blue color though. "YAH!" he yelled before throwing his fist forward.

OOC: All right, GM order. What floor is Calvin in again?

Blog Entries

"For the most part." Saeko said, spraying James with a Max Potion, healing his wounds. "Nothing like a medic won't fix." She added.

Zane waited, until they were close enough. He dropped to the floor and Slashed Metagross and Adam's arm (foreleg in Metagross' case).

((Uh... B1?))

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Adam gritted his teeth in pain as he withdrew, bloow sprawling out of the wound that had been made by Zane's blade. "Damn it." he gritted his teeth. "I'm not gonna let you win, I can't let you guys win."