Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up - Page 375
Page 375 of 443 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 6641

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

"Which is why you should turn around and walk away." Terrance advised. "Or fly away in this case..." He added after a beat. "I'd rather not have a student get injured due to my actions, but I will do what I must."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Getsu.... Impact!" Suddenly, a high-speed punch and tackle slammed into James, it feeling like a far stronger version of Faint Attack.

"Sure." Chloe said, getting up and picked up the bungee cords of the desired length and handed it to Camille.

"Classy." Alma said, looking around.

Zane jumped into the air to avoid the Earthquake then unsheathed one sword. "Ittoryu! Hiryuu!" He yelled as he flew towards Metagross with a glowing blade. "Kaen!" He yelled as he swung.

The damned souls continued to fight, even after one burned away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

James staggered back a step. "Okay seriously not cool." He frowned. "That wasn't gentlemanly at all." He said in a disappointed fashion as he dropped back into a combat stance, still reeling a bit from the sudden hits. "I guess if we're going to play it that way..." He muttered before sliding towards Saeko and throwing a powerful Sky Uppercut with his right fist.

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Protect!" Thankful for his Linkeage Adam was able to see Zane's swing and predict it, as thus he had Metagross raise a large green barrier to block the swing. Once this happened Jalorda zoomed behind him before letting out a chimed and firing a barrage of green colored leafs.

OOC: That room is supposed to be Anya's room by the way, or...I can't remember the name of the Gardevoir one.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Thank you." Camille said, getting to work on restraining Reese's arms and legs. "I've always prefered leather for restraint purposes. Extremely tough to break."

"Urgh... stop it!" Chandelure grunted, starting to expel heat in all directions.

"It's too hot! i can't take it anymore!" Honchkrow cried, going back into her Poké Ball. Fia was quick to follow suit.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Zane ate a Rindo Berry just seconds before the attack hit, lessening the inflicted damage. He then took out his swords and put them into a reverse grip, ignoring the biting pain on his back. "Tatsu...." He began spinning his blades rapidly, then jumped. "Makeiiiii!!!" He yelled, and stopped, unleashing a powerful Blizzard, the icy cold winds enveloping Metagross and Jalorda, freezing any water on them.

"Stings like the dickens if you use it as a weapon." Chloe said, taking out a leather belt in point.

Mikadzuki jumped in front of him and unleashed a unearthly Screech at James, while Saeko leaned her head out of the way. "Mantra..." She muttered, her eyes half-lidded.

Two more demonic souls burned up, though the remaining three were still putting up an excellent fight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Good god that's fuckin' painful." James groaned. "That thing has got to shut up." He lashed out angrily at the Umbreon with a Fire Punch, his fists coated in red and orange flame.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"No kidding. Also leaves a hell of a friction burn." Camille said, wincing at the thought. "Why do you think I have so much leather?"

"Chandelure, you doing okay?" Calvin asked. "I'm overheating, and there are three souls that are giving me hell." Chandelure replied, using the souls to power up his flames.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Seems.. interesting" Perry commented from behind Alma, he had been following them staying quiet and alert, his mind too focused on finding Piper and Maria, trying to save them. "What do you suppose is going to happen here? Or if we are closer to the girls by now" Perry questioned looking around, examining the piano but not touching it.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

((Unless you want Perry to be caught in the crossfire between Anya and Silvia, move with Alma and Amelia.))

"Why not?" Chloe said, leaning on Camille's shoulder.

The demonic souls screamed in pain as they were burned away.

Mikadzuki jumped to avoid the Fire Punch, then she jumped once more and landed on a crouched Saeko's back. "Mind... Shogekiha!" Both Trainer and Pokemon yelled, firing a boosted Psychic attack at James.

Silvia split in half to avoid a Magical Leaf. "I had forgotten how annoying you are to fight!" Anya yelled as she threw a Shadow Ball at the Ghost-type, who used Protect to block it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

James spun gracefully away from the Psychic attack, narrowly avoiding a massive headache. He then counter attacked with a Comet Punch, aiming multiple body blows at Saeko's torso.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: Whoops I must have missed a post there sorry

Perry stood with Amelia and Alma, watching the fight gripping on Serperior's Pokeball, this woman had to know or have Piper in her possession. "Shouldn't we help? Three against one is better" Perry replied, she looked strong and he guessed if the others fought against her the first time, she wouldn't be easy the second time with just one person,.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Now, should we wait for her to wake up, or should we wake her up now?" Camille asked, looking at her stun knife, which was in her belt holster. "Either way, we're gonna have fun with her."

Chandelure collapsed, sighing in relief. "Finally... I need to rest..." He panted. Calvin recalled him, and no sooner than that did the ball get hot like the inside of a broiler. "Hothothothothothot!" Calvin yelped, bobbling it and dropping it. "Oww! Frillish, cool that damn thing off, will you?" He let Frillish out, and she doused the ball in water, which cooled it enough for storage. "Thank you." He put it on his belt, and kept walking with Frillish at his side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"It's a race against time, Prof. If we all assist, we will lose precious time in saving Maria and Piper from being converted into hybrids." Amelia said, running off ahead to the next room.

Saeko groaned as the hits landed, rubbing her sore breasts. "You fight dirty, boy." She hissed out, panting as she felt her nerves go alive with pain. Mikadzuki appeared behind James and hit him with a Toxic attack.

The path lead him into a room filled with Pawniard hybrids, with a Bisharp hybrid leading them. And they look mad. "Well, lookie there, stress relief! Attack Plan Rook!" The Bisharp hybrid yelled, getting the Pawniards to run right at Calvin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Oh goody. The Red Carpet Crew." Calvin muttered, taking a stance. "Frillish, get ready."

"Party time!" Frillish cheered, creating a huge Surf wave to consume the whole room. Calvin stayed behind the wave, using Calm Mind.