Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up - Page 371

Page 371 of 443 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6641
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

"Our test will be waiting for us when that door opens." Terrance said sagely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Joshua said there were eight levels though right?" Adam asked. 'That'll be the second one."

Blog Entries

"Correct." Terrance nodded. "I suppose I should have said first test."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We have to be ready though." Adam nodded his head as he stood up from the floor. "If we see a chance we should get away even if it means leaving someone behind."

Blog Entries

"If that should arise, I will send the remainder of you all forward." Terrance responded. "I can't leave one of you behind." He mused as the door opened.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

The Spiritomb hybrid barely avoided the Foresight, well aware as to what the move does. It did grazed his nose, however. He also got hit by the Signal Beam attack.

"Ah!" Reese screamed and threw up a Protect field, then used Trick Room, smiling deviously as she did.

What popped up in front of the elevator crew out of nowhere was a floating head of a certain Mismagius hybrid, who screamed like a banshee at the group, startling Alma and Saeko onto Adam. "Holy hell!" Alma yelled.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Bitch, please." Chandelure droned emotionlessly, usinmg Trick Room as well. Since Trick Room was already in effect, Chandelure's use canceled the effect immediately. Honchkrow immediately used Taunt once the Protect was dropped.

Calvin jumped behind the Spiritomb and pressed his hands to his back. As he was charging an Aura Sphere, he noticed that Trick Room had been activated. He then smirked when he saw Chandelure cancel it out. Fia stood directly in front of the Spiritomb and used Toxic.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for taking pretty much a week to reply.

Perry tensed as he waited to see what was on the other side of the door, hoping they would be nearing Piper and he could help her, he knew she was miserable over Umbreon's disappearance, she hardly did much else aside from classes. He braced one hand over a pokeball, just incase whatever may be on the other side was hostile and leaped for them.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

The Spiritomb hybrid felt very ill, and crashed onto the ground, choking as bile reached to the back of his throat and the sight of infection turned purple. "Clever girl..." He said, then turned around to face Calvin and breathed out a plume of purple fire AKA Will-O-Wisp.

"Damn it!" Reese hissed out, then stretched out her arms and focused her Psychic energy in her hands, forming bright blue spheres of psychic energy. She yelled and fired it at Chandelure, knowing how average the species' Defense* was.

((* You know, this is a really bizarre move. Psyshock is a Special Psychic move... but the damage varies on the target's Defense stat.))

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Should I be happy about this?" Adam asked himself with a deadpanned while Alma and Saeko held him. "Maybe I should." he pointed out as he looked at the Mismagius hybrid. "Hello."

Blog Entries

"Wha-dammit!" Calvin growled, stepping back to inspect his new burn. "Fia, I could use some assistance." As he said this, he started charging a Dragon Pulse in his hands. "I got it, just hold on." Fia said, using Heal Bell to remove his burn. "Thank you. Now, eat this!" Calvin planted his feet and fired the Dragon Pulse.

As soon as Reese starfted the attack, Honchkrow rushed in with a Sucker Punch. Chandelure was traken by surprise by the attack, but was even more surprised that she didn't know that he was even on both sides of the defensive spectrum. Thus, she could've done more damage with Psychic. Not that he'd tell her that, though. Instead, he glowed a deathly black, and flew at her with Payback.

Blog Entries

Silvia laughed a hearty laugh, her head dropping onto the ground and started to roll around. The rest of her body dropped down and reattached the head to the neck, though she continued laughing. Amelia soon dropped down, hanging upside down like a Golbat. "Forgive the ever-prankster." She sighed out, then smacked the Ghost-type to the floor with a simple dope slap to the back of the head.

The hybrid returned the gesture and fired a Dark Pulse to counter the Dragon Pulse.

The Sucker Punch caught Reese off-guard (as the attack should), but she was ready for the Payback. She charged up a Shadow Ball and flung it at Chandelure when he hit her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right let's go!" Adam threw his right hand forward causing his Serperior to fire a powerful storm of green colored leafs.

Blog Entries

Calvin ceased his Dragon Pulse and stepped aside to let the Dark Pulse go past harmlessly. While the Spiritomb was preoccupied with Calvin, Fia snuck up behind him with the intent of blasting him point-blank in the ass with a Signal Beam.

Honchkrow laughed heartily as she went in for another Sucker Punch. Chandelure went tumbling back, angrily eyeing Reese. He pointed his candles at her, and fired a Will-o-wisp from them.

Blog Entries

The Spiritomb was many things, and observant was one. Noting Calvin's sudden disengaging of their beam war, the Spiritomb turned around to see the Espeon and kicked her in the head. "You must be out of your damn mind, trying to sneak up on me.

Reese decided to do the avoiding game, making sure to avoid the Will-O-Wisp fireballs, as well as not using any Offensive moves that would trigger Sucker Punch.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Silvia and Amelia yelled, they doing their best to avoid damage. "We're on your side, dammit!" Amelia yelled, disappearing in a blur of speed, reappearing behind Adam and gave him a powerful slap to the back of the head.