Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up - Page 359
Page 359 of 443 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 6641

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

"They ran." Called a voice high in a tree, it belonging to a student with a green and white dress, a red spike from her chest, and green hair that matched the green on her dress. "They ran because of me." Anya said, smiling devilishly as she looked down.

"Fine." Silvia said, plopping down on the bed. She detached her hands and watch them wrestle on her stomach, she commentating the match in Spanish, using a higher pitch for her left and a deeper pitch for her right.

"Good, now let's go. Kaze!" Alma yelled, throwing out her Persian, it yawning as it stretched. "Andalé, gato!" Alma yelled as she jumped onto the mountain lion-like Pokemon. Huffing in indignity, Kaze ran like his life depended on it.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Ricky hopped on his skateboard, doing his best to keep up with Alma and Kaze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Piper looked up upon hearing the voice and seeing the strange girl. "Why?" Piper asked trying to figure out if they have already met, the sunlight was glaring a bit on the girl so she didn't see her properly. "And who are you again? I guess we are saved, right?" Piper said smiling a little to Maria.

OOC: I have totally forgot if Piper has met Anya or not, I have a feeling yes however. Has she?
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

((Nope.avi))

"Not exactly." Anya said as she got off, she floating down to the ground by using a very weak Telekinesis to slow her descent.

"Under the rule of my master, I have been ordered to capture you for genetic modifications. The both of you." Anya said, her blood red irises shining. "Let me show you why it is wise to fear me." The hybrid said, her hair floating as her eyes glowed.

Blog Entries

"W-What?" Piper stammered looking surprised, although it shouldn't be too much considering the amount of stuff that went on. "Over my cold dead body! Are you one of those people who have my Umbreon!" Piper snarled pulling out Raichu's pokeball ready for a fight.

"Maria, run! I will hold her off" Piper commanded, Maria had already been kidnapped aleast once before, she wasn't about to let history repeat itself. "Raichu go!" Piper ordered throwing the pokeball in the air, trying to not the floating hair and glowing eyes faze her as Raichu appeared. "Thunderbolt!" Piper commanded as Raichu shot electricity towards Anya.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin brought a plate in for Silvia, seeming rather unfazed by her way of amusing herself. As he was about to give her her plate, he gasped sharply as if in pain, and nearly dropped the plate, managing to pull off a last-second catch with a free hand while the other clutched his forehead. "Ugh... that aura signature... it could only mean one thing..." He panted.

"Uh oh. People are in danger, aren't they?" Camille asked.

"Lots of it. Anya's here, but not for you this time." Calvin replied, standing up.

Blog Entries

"What blasphemous accusations!" Anya yelled, using Teleport to dodge the Thunderbolt to right behind Raichu. "We seek to modify humans, not Pokémon napping!" She yelled and flung her arm behind her, hitting Raichu with a powerful Psychic.

"Are you well enough to fight?" Amelia asked Calvin as Silvia reconnected her hands.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Leave her alonr!" Maria screamed. Her Blaziken being sent out almost instantly and thrusting a flaming kick at Anya. "Who are you an what do you want?" matia questioned as she stood next to her Blaziken.

OOC: also you forgot to respond to Adam.

Blog Entries

Anya snapped her fingers upward, getting Blaziken to float upwards thanks to a Telekinesis.

"Forgive me; I am Anya, and I'm here to capture both of you and turn you into hybrids." The Gardevoir hybrid said with a formal bow.

"LIKE HELL YOU WILL!!!" Anya threw up a Protect field, just in time to block a Night Slash attack from Alma and Kaze. Anya sighed in exasperation. "Must you come and stop me? I got a job to do, and I would like to get back on the ball." The hybrid said, rubbing her brows.

"Your dorm room. I called them in, so they're on their way." Tora reported.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Alma!" Maria called out in happiness once ahe saw her roommate appear. She knew that now that Alma was there they would surely be safe.

"Are you okay Blaziken?" Maria asked; taking her chance to check one her pokemon.

Blog Entries

"I'm tired, but I've got a few Dark Pulses in me." Calvin said, handing Silvia her plate. "Camille, we'll need your Gardevoir."

"I thought so." Camille said. "Just be careful."

"You won't need to worry about us." Calvin said. "I just hope we get there in time to save whoever she's after."

Leave it to me. Gardevoir piped up. If this is who I think it is, I can make her a sitting duck.

Blog Entries

Blaziken would be fine; a bit disoriented from having his gravity robbed from him, but fine. Telekinesis was a status move, anyways.

"Maria, Piper, run!" Alma yelled, getting off of her Persian. "Yawn." Anya said with a bored tone, faking a yawn. "Koori!!" Alma yelled, getting her Abomasnow to come out of her ball.

Amelia took out a Full Restore and sprayed Calvin with it. "A pick-me-up." She said. "I'm coming with." Silvia said, getting up. "Let me make up for being a poltergeist to you." Silvia said, quickly munching on her food.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"But I wanna help you out too," Maria called out and stood alongside Alma. She had already been saved by them once before, she didn't want to be seen as a liability.

Adam led Kirihiko back to their dorm, though they had to carry the body of the hybrid around which had now been disguised with a blanket. "I know it's not the best excuse but I don't know if pokeballs work with these guys."

Blog Entries

"You really want my trust, don't you?" Calvin asked rhetorically. Gardevoir, Chandelure, Frillish, Pawniard, and Honchkrow gathered around.

Brace yourselves, I'm gonna Teleport us. Gardevoir told them before doing so.

"Calvin got some new spices somehow. These burgers are awesome." Camille mused to herself.

Blog Entries

"Raichu! Are you okay?" Piper shouted as Raichu skidded across the ground, Alma coming to the rescue. "As I said, you aren't doing anything over my cold dead body" Piper growled to Anya before running to Raichu. "Can you get up?" Piper asked.

"Rai" Raichu said sounding a bit weak before standing up. "We have to fight, it's us she wanted, besides this many people she can't hope to win. And I am sick of being the pushover, whether she ever took Umbreon or not.. I am not letting them take anyone else" Piper said in a dark voice taking three other pokeballs out. "Torchic, Ditto, Rufflet I choose you!" Piper commanded releasing all three of the Pokemon.

"Help Alma, go!" Piper told them. Torchic lunged for Anya with a Flamethrower before Raichu set off another Thunderbolt attack, Rufflett went in with Brave Bird while Ditto, transformed into Blaziken used Fire Blast against her.