Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6641
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

"James what's breaking your leg for a day or two?" Adam questioned with a raised eyebrow. "A leg for freedom think like the guy from Saw."

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Upon reaching the room, Calvin climbed through the open window and recalled Honchkrow. Then he turned to Amelia and a sickly sweet grin carrying undertones of murderous anger adorned his features. "Hoo boy, have I got a story for YOU!" He said, sitting down on the bed. "Firstly, this little guy hatched from an egg." He pointed to the Pawniard sitting in the corner eyeballing them. "He got scared by Espeon, ran away, was found and returned to me by several... associates." He refused to call them 'friends', due to the term being alien to him, and it just didn't feel right passing his lips. "Then I brought the little guy back, and he got an attitude, and gave me this." He pointed to the cut across his cheek. "Anyway, not two seconds after I got back, I found Camille gone, and guess who I sensed in her dorm with her?" He said, crossing his arms. "Better yet, I'll tell you. Anya. The bitch apparently decided to attack her while she was alone. One of her friends saved her, though. By the time I got there, Anya was gone, but judging by the energy I felt, I'd missed her only by a few seconds. She's nowhere on the grounds anymore, Honchkrow and I checked." He finally took a breath, noticing he'd made that entire speech in one breath.

Camille was gratefully for the help getting to bed, but couldn't help but wonder what the hell the paper was for. Then she remembered her voice, or absence thereof, and saw her favorite pen on her nightstand. Disregarding this, she thought back to Anya's attack. She considered it odd that Anya had attacked so viciously, while only putting her Pokémon to sleep. It was almost like she'd been trying to kill her, yet as far as she knew, she'd been sent to capture her for the same thing they got Calvin for. She only hoped that if Anya returned for seconds, she'd either be stopped again, or she'd be able to put up the fight Calvin was unable to, and not be taken in her sleep.

Camille's reawakened Pokémon all stormed to the source of the sound that reawakened them. Togekiss, Flygon, Electabuzz, and Magmar had already been asleep, so they were none the wiser to what had happened. Roserade had felt the presence enter, but was put to sleep before she could so much as act, and wanted answers. Gardevoir had been the only one to see Anya, but she'd been put to sleep before she could attack the intruder.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Anya, huh? Well, she clearly wants both of you become hybrids. Gotta thank this person though for stopping Anya." Amelia said, her fear spiking a bit, but her relief overwhelmed that pulse.

"Alright, everyone's here. Listen, your Trainer was attacked by a psychotic woman with psychic powers. I want you to go help heal her in any way you can. Treat her well." Chloe commanded, pointing to the room where Camilla's was.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Anyways there is another option," Maria pointed out while raising her finger. "You can rebel against the other four," she stated with a nod from her head. "If you say you want to take me for yourself you'll have to compete against the other four but it's a way to get out of this cause if you win you can do whatever you want, the other option is that when you rebel against the 4S you can pass your title to someone else."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

James actually laughed. "You're smart Maria." He chuckled. "That was the plan I had in mind." He said softly. "I'd rebel and 'take' you." He chuckled. "The problem is that you're not going to like the rest of my plan." He lowered his voice. "In order to please my mother... I'd have to put a ring on your finger." He muttered. "From there... you would just have to catch me 'cheating' on you." He explained. "Simple enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah but even if it's a fake marriage the fact that I have a boyfriend is still true," Maria sighed while scratching the back of her head. 'Though it is a good plan."

Blog Entries

"We wouldn't have to get married. Just temporarily engaged." James corrected her softly. "And yes, I know. There's a reason I said you wouldn't like my plan."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Plus there's another problem," Maria pointed out. "In the event that you are to rebel and take my by force rather than waiting to be picked the other suitors have the right to steal me."

Blog Entries

"Now that one I did plan for." James smiled. "I have something that they want and they'll be willing to look the other way on." He held up his wallet. "I'm pretty sure I can make a deal."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"But here's the thing," Adam interrupted. "Let's say your plan succeeds, once that happens Maria would be free once more meaning that the other three could still go for her."

Blog Entries

"I'm buying them off for that exact reason." James pointed out. "To keep them off my back while I 'take' Maria and then to keep them off her back once I'm out of this stupid thing."

Blog Entries

"Yeah, but just you wait until I get my hands on that bitch." Calvin said. "She was already gonna get it good from me, but for attacking Camille, she's gonna have to die." Honchkrow let out an evil laugh at this prospect. "I see someone concurs with that prospect."

For a moment, all the Pokémon were confused, and clamored amongst themselves until Gardevoir got their attention and explained to them that what Chloe said was true. Once they understood, they all went quietly to her room. The first thing that was done was Gardevoir placing an Imprison field over the room, so that if Anya were to Teleport or otherwise gain entry into the room, with Gardevoir in there, all of her powers would be null and void. She then went to work trying to heal Camille with Heal Pulse. Everybody else just stood guard.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I can help with that plan." Alma smiled. She could get family protection to make sure Maria stays safe on the chance the 4S harass her.

"Amen to that. However, I should mention she knows Miracle Eye." She said, pointing to Honchkrow.

Chloe just smiled as she watched the group dynamic Camille's Pokemon share. 'Truly a unique bond.' She thought and walked away.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I think that what Maria means is that for James to actually take Maria away he would have to get through them first," Adam nodded his head. "And considering that the others seem to be in this out or their own will I don't think money will be enough, they're already stinking rich anyway." He stood up from the coach and began stretching. "We should think about it tomorrow we've done enough for now."

Blog Entries

"Well, most of my Pokémon have moves that could hurt her badly." Calvin said. "Four know Shadow Ball, Honchkrow's got dark-type moves, and I'm pretty sure Pawniard has something like Fury Cutter or the like. And with Pawniard, even after Miracle Eye, all her psychic moves would be resisted. Unless she had Focus Blast, she'll have a really hard time. Not to mention Kirlia have paper-thin defenses." He smiled complacently, and looked at the ceiling. "Oh, and did I mention that Camille has a Gardevoir?"

After a while, Gardevoir sensed that Camille would be okay, and all she needed was rest. All of them were angry about what happened, especially since there wasn't a thing they could have done about it. Gardevoir especially wanted a piece of Anya, considering that they came from the same evolution line, and considering the fact that she was a step higher on the evolutionary ladder, she shouldn't have much difficulty defending Camille against her.