Page 2 of 443 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Adam finally decided to move once a few had left he walking right behind Ricky. Once everyone had made it inside of the field they could see how large the room was compared to the rest of the place. There must've been around 4000 or so seats and most of them were filled up already. Adam looked around noticing that they were being sat down so he just sat where he was supposed to go.

Down in the field was Joshua who seemed to be a bit nervous as he reread his sheets of paper. "I so hate giving speeches I can never remember the lines," the 24 year old groaned as he scratched the back of his head before throwing the papers. "Fuck it I'll just improvise that always works," he nodded his head as he fit the neck of his jacket and the spotlight hovered above him. "Oh we're starting." he nodded his head while looking around.

"Well I guess I should start by welcoming you all, I'm sure you're all wondering why were putting you here...but where are my manners I'm sure most of you know me. I'm Joshua Molero pro trainer for six years and pretty famous wait I shouldn't say that," he ruffled the back of his head before shrugging.

"Anyway I'm one of the teachers at Ravenclaw Academy and I was assigned to be a sort of supervisor and stuff what I want to say is that I like to welcome you guys to the tests and I'm sure that most of you will probably make it. Those of you that don't well better luck next year," Joshua replied with a chuckle. "But anyway once I'm done the proctors will start passing sheets for you to start your written tests remember you have to pass two out of the three tests will be doing so focus and good luck." he clapped and the light was turned off before all of the lights in the room turned on instead.

"He never struck me as the type to be a teacher but it's good that there's a celebrity too," Maria smiled as she looked down. While Adam didn't exactly liked Joshua's carefree attitude for someone that was supposed to be a teacher he recognized that he was very influential as well as a good battler, something that he'll be able to see from close if he got in.
    Last edited by Flaze; 12th September 2011 at 11:28 AM.

Blog Entries

"Written test?" Cole rolled his eyes, sitting down in one of the few empty seats as the "celebrity" spoke. "It seems pretty obvious that he has no teaching experience, which means that they just hired him because he happens to be a decent Trainer."

Regardless of the teaching staff, Cole was pretty excited to be here. Even if there was a low chance of him actually getting in, it would still be nice if he did.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Written test, huh?" Calvin mused. "Piece of cake."

"Eh, let's get it over with." Camille said. "Hopefully we can get in." Kirlia chimed in agreement.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Ricky kicked his skateboard smoothly into his left hand and placed it in the back slot in his backpack. He didn't take his buds out, but he leaned casually against the wall, waiting for the tests to come around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Matthew sat down, deciding against letting Chameleos back out, as it could be seen as an attempt to cheat.

"This should be easy for me" he thought as he waited, somewhat unimpressed with the attempt at a speech.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

As Alma took a seat next to Ricky, her Galvantula jumped off to avoid getting crushed by Alma leaning into the seat and Alma returned her Electric Spider Pokemon.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Adam looked at both Alma and Ricky, one seemed carefree and the other serious but he couldn't really talk.

"I hope I get in," Maria said while looking over at Matthew. "You hoping you can get in too?" she asked as she received her test.

The test in itself had ten different questions something that in turn surprised Adam since...well it was a big academy there's no way there could be so little questions for a test.

The questions were as follow.

1. What kind of Pokemon would you use to fight and Ice/Ghost type like Frosslass
    2. How many evolution stones have been listed
    3. What are the best items that you can give to a Pokemon for it to become stronger, faster, resistant etc.
    4. Why is feeding your Pokemon pokeblocks or Poffins important
    5. What year was the Elite 4 established and with what purpose
    6. Why do Pokemon like Geodude frequently stay inside caves
    7. What's the purpose of pokeballs and why do you think the are needed?
    8. And for that matter what's the purpose of battling?
    9. How do you express your way of treating Pokemon?
    10. In your own thoughts how would you define a Trainer? What would be the qualities that make a true trainer?

OOC: The Answer to question 5 is 1950 and because there was an increase of crime at the time and they needed someone to protect the people, whether you want to answer correctly or not is your choice. Also you should pass me your character's answers over PMs and only post their feelings towards what they're answering in the test.
    Last edited by Flaze; 12th September 2011 at 11:29 AM.

Blog Entries

Matthew quickly began writing in his semi-neat cursive style of handwriting as he quickly figured out which questions he could focus on. He wrote very fast, but not to the point where his penmanship was affected.

"I need to focus on the last few. Those are the types of questions I excell at" Matthew thought to himself, not noticing one of his Dusk Balls fall out of his pocket.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Alma answered the quiz with simple answers, though some of her words on the opinion-based ones suggested she has some degree for contempt for humankind. Once finished, the heiress of the blue blood family with dubious credibility put down her pen and sprawled out on her stretch of table, deciding to take a nap.

Blog Entries

Matthew had already turned his paper over and then began listening to his Ipod on low volume. Since he had his headphones in, he didn't hear his Dusk Ball fall, or hear it open as a Ninetales appeared from it.

(OOC:This song is the one he's listening to Down With Webster - Whoa Is Me - YouTube)

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Excuse me you're not allowed to have Pokemon out during the test," a proctor said while tugging on Matthew.

Blog Entries

Matthew looked up, and then looked down. He noticed Lunastra and sighed. He turned off his IPod and picked up Lunastra's Dusk Ball.

"Sorry sir, but in my defense, the ball fell out of my pocket"

He then pointed the ball at the Ninetales and said "Lunastra, return"

A darkish beam of light shot from the ball and enveloped the Ninetales, causing her to disappear moments later.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin took a moment to think about each question, and answered them all to the best of his ability. When he felt he was done, he sat back and put his pen down, and assumed a borderline state between meditation and sleep.

Camille put more effort into her answers, finishing a few minutes after Calvin. She watched the sleeping girl for a minute, then stared at the ceiling, zoning out.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

All the chairs were taken near Tyson, so he sat in the aisle. He seemed to be a little late for the speech, but no one noticed his absence. Some men walked through the aisles, handing out paper tests and pencils. He frowned at Tyson, apparently disapproving where he sat. "Sorry," said Tyson while standing up.

"You can't have a pokemon out during the test," whispered the man. Without speaking, Tyson returned Apollo to his ball. The man walked by, shaking his head.

"Whatever," murmured Tyson as he inspected the test. He answered all the questions to the best of his ability. He was a little nervous about some of the questions, and his hand was shaking as he wrote down the answers. He finished and looked up. It looked like only a few people had finished already, and they still had their tests on the desks. He shrugged and decided to wait for everyone else to finish.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Ricky quickly jotted down answers to the questions. His handwriting looked far too neat to come from a kid like him. But he didn't care all that much about his answers. He just wanted to get it over with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Page 2 of 443 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast