Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up - Page 154
Page 154 of 443 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 6641

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

"Thanks, I try to work hard to become a popstar" she said as she looked around. "I think I might leave the dying party and head back to the dorm, if you want to come there'll be two beers along with me" she said taking two cans and walking off.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

James took the hint. "You really know how to charm me." He winked. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to come back to my place for a cup of coffee, but you beat me to it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Imogen laughed and handed him the beer. "After what I did on stage, it was definately a beer call not coffee" she said opening her can and sipping it. "First thing when we get back, out of this corset, I've been stuck in it far too long" she laughed as she walked towards her room.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Okay." Camille said, clearing her mind a bit so she could get ready to jump. "Let's go."

Blog Entries

"Now I think I can arrange getting you out of her corset." James winked.

Blog Entries

"Well, you'll have to show me" she grinned, pulling him in her bedroom by his tie and shutting the door with her leg.

OOC: Perfect timing, because I'm off to bed lol, night everyone.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Three days later...

"Okay today's the day," Joshua sighed to himself as she walked into the Courage Dorm's common room. "All right everyone get up!" Joshua yelled making Maria jump even though she was in her room.

"Oh right today's the day..."

"...dorm competitions," Adam deadpanned while seeing the people from his dorm run out of the building through his window. He was dressed in a white colored shirt with a pair of jogging shorts.

Almost immediately after the dance was over Ravenclaw surprised the students by announcing their next event. The Dorm competition a contest between the dorms, including the Golden Dorm which will take place within three days of the week with the remaining two days serving as free days for closing celebrations. "They sure prepared this pretty fast."

"I can't believe Shane actually agreed for us to participate too," Tyler pointed out as he, Riley and Sean were waiting outside their dorm for the rest of the Golden Dorm.

"The rules says that all dorms should participate, no exceptions," Riley shrugged.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Camille was busy working out with her Pokémon outside before the competition. She didn't know anyone else in her dorm, so she kept to herself, though she knew she'd have to work with them. She was wearing a simple white t-shirt and gym shorts, and had her hair tied up in a ponytail. Her Pokémon were sparring nearby, while she ran laps around the area.

Calvin was busy meditating on a rock, tuning everything out. He knew that to win a competition, he had to have a clear mind. However, he wasn't concerned about the competition, since he knew that with teamwork, his dorm was sure to win.

Blog Entries

Tyson woke up from Joshua's announcement and looked at his pokemon, who were sleeping all around him. Tyson sighed to himself and got out of bed, careful not to wake any of his pokemon. He quickly took a shower and got ready before pulling on gray sweatpants and a crimson muscle shirt. He had stopped wearing his hood, deciding that his hidden tattoo on the back of his neck didn't need to be hidden anymore, now that he was with friends.

Tyson gently woke up his pokemon before putting them all into their pokeballs, except for Apollo the Phanpy. Tyson put on his belt and slung his backpack over his shoulder. He rubbed his eyes before walking to Maria's dorm. He knocked on the door. "Hey, I'm waiting outside," he groggily shouted through the door. Apollo squeaked its elephant horn before jumping up into Tyson's hands. Tyson slid down against the wall and sat with his knees up, Apollo now in his lap.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: There's not really gonna be any need for the Pokemon since only humans will be participating.

Maria had gotten ready in her room. She had set up her hair in a pony tail and was now wearing a pair of red short shorts along with a white sleeveless shirt and a pair of sneakers. "All right I'm ready!" Maria cheered as she turned around to see what her Gardevoir and Blaziken thought of her outfit.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

"COME ON, YOU GUYS CAN DO BETTER!" yelled Emile from the top of a cliff. He was having all of his pokemon climb it from the bottom, no flying, using just their attacks. Exodus, his Victreebell was in the lead, quickly scaling with his Vine Whip. Next was his Walrein Artic, who was using a combination of Blizzard and it's tusks to climb. Then was Inferno, his Magmortar, who was using Fire Punch and Lava Plume to melt the rock into molten magma so it was easier to climb. Behind him was Shock the Ampharos, who was using a combination of Charge and then Wild Charge to make it's way up. Then there was Nile, who using his four arms and Shadow Claw to scale, the only problem being it's incredible weight compared to it's physical strength, that was Emile's current project. And at the bottom was Carnage, slowly trudging his way up with Dragon Claw. Though, Emile expected Carnage to be at the bottom, reason being he could fly. Soon one by one all his pokemon made it up and then training was done. They had been at it for a few hours and even though they wouldn't be participating in the events today, he still wanted to put in some extra training because he knew he would probably have a battle today. "Alright guys, return" he said, putting them all back in their balls except for Carnage; who he got on and started to fly around on.

Sara hit the intercom button and played a loud ringing noise into all of the Kindness dorm. "Up and at'em, today is the today of the big competition and we need everyone to pitch in. Dont let your kindness get in the way of you winning today!" she said and then turned it off.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Alma smiled as she was currently practicing some muey thai katas, then switched to karate strikes, and threw a wild haymaker into a punching bag, she dressed in standard gym clothing, consisting of a workout bra (with her actual bra underneath), and sweatpants, as well as bandages wrapped around her hands.

Suddenly, an explosion went off, getting Alma's attention. "The hell?..." She pondered, looking to the sound of the explosion.

"Get back here so I can pound you!" Came the voices of Wakana and Kirihiko, Saeko's half-sisters, who had a Claydol and Siligilyph firing Hyper Beams at Adam, they gunning for him for not telling them ahead of time that he got a date, and making them wait for two hours in the cold for a date that'll not happen before they gave up and toss themselves onto their beds.

What the half-sisters share were very dark brunette hair. That was it. Wakana had vivid blue eyes, her hair reaching to her shoulders and done with curls, slightly pale skin, about 5'03" in height, weight was unknown though her lean figure suggested below 100, had fox cheekbones, and a half-smirk that was now contorted into a snarl. Kirihiko had deep earthen brown, her hair in flat spikes that droop to past her chin, has a bit more of a tan than Saeko, is slightly more muscular than either Saeko or Wakana, and is about 5'07".

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Derier the Pokemon aren't gonna do a thing.

"You're really training hard," Maria said before looking at Adam.

"Okay I admit that was my fault," Adam said as he dodged the attacks gracefully. "But I did leave you message didn't I," he said before kneeling down to avoid an incoming attack. "I couldn't decide between the three of you so I decided on one solution."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Yeah, yesterday!" The girls yelled, then two bursts of Dark Pulse slammed into the two duel Psychic types. "What's all the noise for?" Saeko asked, she walking with a Spiritomb floating beside her. "Adam, may I ask why my half-sisters were trying to pound you like a anime tsundere would?" Saeko asked, pointing at Wakana and Kirihiko in point.

Blog Entries

Ricky was training the only way he knew how; skateboarding the entire campus. Not that he considered this training in the slightest.

"I spoke with Shane about how utterly ridiculous this entire thing is going to be." James said from behind Riley, Sean and Tyler. "But he didn't change his mind. It appears we're stuck doing this."