Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up
Page 1 of 443 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

@Gym Leader Calvin ; @JayKashiki; @Kamen_Devil_Ranger ; @Hide in Plain Sight ; @Willow's Tara ; @-Gray- ; @InfinityLuxray ; @acs1903 ; @The Anonymous ; @samburger

Welcome everyone, it's finally time to start with this RP so I'll like to welcome you to

People were ghatering around a large glass dome that stood in the center of Goldenrod City. Teenagers from all over the world were making their way inside as they prepared to take the exams that would allow them to enter Raven Claw Academy. Amongts those students was Adama Sinclair who was listening to some music in his ipod as he looked at the passing crowd. He didn't know why they were so eager; it wasn't eagerness that was gonna get him into the academy but his own abilities and acting like he was a shoe in wouldn't work either.

"There sure a lot of people though," he said before getting up and starting to make his way towards the entrance.

On the other side Maria Letto got out of a taxi and began running towards the dome. "I can't believe I overslept," she panted as she made her way towards the dorm while checking her pass. "I got everything at least but I can't be late." she began making her way through the crowd like a mad animal running for its life.
    Last edited by Flaze; 12th September 2011 at 11:26 AM.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Raven Claw Academy Year I Start Up

Ricky Mason glided into the dome on his skateboard. He was wearing a black, gray and white hoodie with the hood pulled over his blond hair. Under the hood, he had earbuds in so he didn't have to listen to people talk or even acknowledge their presence. He looked bored and uninterested with the entire scene that was the entrance exams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Matthew walked into the dome, taking note of the other trainers doing the same. Apparently he would have some competition. He thought to himself "I know I'm probably not gonna ace the physical aspects of this so I need to excel at the intelligence and battle-based portions to make up for it."

Although no one could see it, Chameleos (Matthew's Kecleon) was sitting on Matthew's shoulder. Only he was immediately aware of it, due to the increased weight on his shoulder.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: I'll wait for everyone to make their first post before moving on in case anyone wonders

Blog Entries

Tyson followed the crowd into the dome and sat on a ledge. His Phanphy, Apollo, jumped into Tyson's lap. Tyson patted it gently on the head while thinking to himself "I'm totally lost. What was I thinking coming here? I'll never fit in. A third of my team just hatched today!" Tyson knew he wasn't going to succeed at the battling aspect. His highest leveled pokemon wasn't even level 30, and he was going up against some pokemon in the 60's. Tyson threw his head into his hands and sighed. "Hopefully, I'll ace the other two tests. Then they might even consider letting me in," he thought. Tyson gently dropped Apollo down on to the ground, stood up from his seat, and walked over into the majority of the crowd.

Blog Entries

Piper followed the rest of the students into the dome thinking about the tests ahead of her, she was deep in thoughts she hardly paid attention to the world around her. "I can do this, I can ace the tests!" Piper whispered to herself making it a promise, she only hoped she could be true to her word. Her Umbreon ran by her side before walking next to her observing her surroundings. "Umb!" Umbreon commented as they stopped so Umbreon stretched herself while Piper looked around waiting to for the tests.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Remember, focus on the test, the whole test, and nothing but the test." Calvin said to his sister Camille as they prepared for the test. His Murkrow stared at everything ominously, unblinking.

"I know. We'll ace this thing." Camille said. Her Kirlia nodded happily, dancing gracefully in circles around her.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

A Hispanic girl with a tribal crown tattoo on her forehead, polished emerald-like eyes, well-developed body with firm muscles in red and black clothing had followed the group of future hopefuls as they went into the glass dome. Latched onto her back was her Galvantula Kaminari, the Electric Spider Pokemon chittering as she held onto her Trainer. In her ears were iPod headphones, she holding onto her iPod Touch, and stood right next to a boy cladded in a white hoodie and having a skateboard*.

((* - Ricky))

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Made it in time," Maria sighed as she managed to enter the dorm not noticing she had spoken louder than what she wanted. "I swear I got scared back there," she said as she looked around at the crowd.

From where he was standing Adam made sure to catch all of the other applicants as well as trying to ignore the girl that had practically just announced she had gotten there late. "Whatever," he muttered before looking down at his ipod. "Damn it battery's dead," he groaned.
    Last edited by Flaze; 12th September 2011 at 11:26 AM.

Blog Entries

Cole Jacobson emerged from the Goldenrod train station, looking over to the dome that would decide his future. A quick glance down at his watch revealed he was nearly late, and Cole sprinted into the building, ducking around and under the dozens of people clamoring to get in.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Could all applicants please report to the field located in the center of the dome, follow the maps set up to guide you and we will start the tests." a voice could be heared from visibly nowhere was virtual maps began popping up around the building.

"That was sooner than I expected," Maria pointed out as she looked at one of the maps and began to walk in the direction it pointed. Adam just waited, knowing that all the entrances would be crowded and as thus there'll be barely any space to breath. "I'll just wait for it to become a little emptier."
    Last edited by Flaze; 12th September 2011 at 11:27 AM.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille started walking in the direction the maps pointed. Kirlia sat on Camille's shoulders, and Murkrow flew high overhead, watching everyone.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Matthew heard the announcement, and looked down. Apparently the sudden voice had scared Chameleos, his now-visible Kecleon, into falling off of his shoulder.

He returned Chameleos to his Dusk Ball and then began walking to one of the entrances.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

"Guess that's us," said Tyson to Apollo. Tyson scooped up the Phanphy and looked at the map, while Apollo gave a little squeak. "Do we just head straight towards the center?" he asked to himself. Tyson shrugged and followed the other students.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Ricky figured he should follow everyone else so he glided along on his board a little behind the rest of the new students.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Page 1 of 443 1231151101 ... LastLast