Start Ups Ranger School - Page 5

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranger School

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ranger School

Sofia caught her board. "Alright thanks for that." she said to Jonny. Sofia then looked at her Kingdra "Surf sess, let's go."

It was time for the beautiful in her own words, beach babe (in her own words again) to chill out with some waves. She was shredding some curls and carving up some waves. It was not the best 'sess' that she had but it had to do for a while. She never thought that she basically ignored Jonny, in her mind it was about the surf and her clothes as well as her Kingdra of course.

Steak have a pillory. pokefan548's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit pokefan548's Youtube Channel

Suddenly, everyone with a seaside view of the dorms sees me fly out of a window (It's open this time), and latch onto a tree by my room, Ed mounted on my head. I look out over the sea, and sigh contently, before I climb up the tree and leap onto the roof of the dorms to get a good look at the city (now people on the side facing the mainland can see me).

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I'll just ignore that," Blake deadpanned as he saw what was going on but instead he just kept walking along with his Pokemon as Rufflet snored.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jonny didn't mind being ignored as he understood the desire for solitude out on the water. He had in fact been surprised that Sofia was even out there, given that he had been alone in the same spot earlier in the morning. After catching a couple of waves, he drifted onto the warm white sand and using his board as a primitive pillow closed his eyes. He wasn't asleep but he was content to enjoy the warmth of the pristine sand and the bright sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

After learning she had her own room, Opal quietly walked out towards the beach, the sun brilliantly sparkling on the blue waves. She noticed someone swimming out in the ocean with a surfboard and wondered how anyone had the energy to surf. Princess poked her arm against Opal's messenger bag gesturing her to bring out all of her Pokemon.

"Oh dear, I almost forgot to bring Muddy and Mustachio out." She said to particularly no one, pulling the two premier balls out of her bag. Opal softly released the two Pokemon out of their balls revealing a male Jellicent and a Marshtomp. "Hey guys! This is our new home for a while, so you better get used to it." But just as Opal said that, Mustachio floated over to to a male resting on a surfboard. He poured water all the surfer guy finding it funny.

"Mustachio! Stop it!" Opal yelled, attempting to run over to the two in time.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jonny sat up slowly, spitting a mouthful of water out as he wiped his eyes and face dry. Opening his brilliant ice blue eyes, he surveyed the scene and chuckled to himself. "Suppose that's what I get for closing my eyes." He mused before glancing at his Alakazam which looked... Amused. "Way to warn me Albus." He muttered under his breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante sighed as she lied on a spot, smiling in content.

Said spot was mobile, and it lumbered at a casual speed. It was Dante's Venusaur, and was looking for a good place for the dinosaurid to sun.

"Veee...." The Seed Pokémon rumbled out, looking up to gauge the sun's position. Confirming the best place to sun, the Grass-Poison type lumbered to the beach, though it didn't looked pleased. Then again, saltwater tend to be toxic to land plants...

Nevertheless, the Venusaur paid no heed to the rabble and laid down on the sand well away from the water, and closed it's eyes, soaking in the sunlight.

Dante then took out a bottle of sunscreen and dabbed some onto her exposed skin.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

As Kaoru arrived at the beach she noticed Opal but since she was conversing with a guy she decided to stay to herself. She threw out one pokeball straight over the water, catching it on the rebound as it released a gyarados into the water. She had originally planned to let out all of her pokemon but didn't want to risk chaos with others around. Quilava being uncomfortable around water was returned to her ball as Kaoru sat down on the beach with her noctowl watching her gyarados enjoy the water.

Blog Entries

After sufficiently surveying the landscape, Eddie jumped back to the tree. Seeing that the beach was an active place, he decided to make a gift for his new hosts. After going off campus for a few minutes, he arrived back lumbering several logs over his shoulders, obviously somewhat burdened by the weight. After struggling the logs into his dorm, he reappeared an hour later, with several notches and grooves cut into the logs. "Hey!" He shouted to the remaining students, "Can I have a little help?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Enjoying the beach," Blake commented as he saw Dante tanning herself on the beach. He had decided to head to the beach after seeing everyone else there, he then noticed that Opal and Kaoru were also there. "Yo!" he exclaimed while waving at Kaoru as he also looked at Opal and Jonny. At that moment he saw Eddy struggling with the logs. "Do we have to? why are you gathering logs anyway?""

Blog Entries

"Well, I cut some slots," Eddie said, struggling as to not drop anything,"So we can assemble these piles of wood into a diving board. Now are you going to help me or not?"
    Last edited by pokefan548; 17th September 2013 at 06:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Sure why not, come Grovyle," Blake signalled for his Grovyle to follow him as he walked over to Eddy and began helping him with some of the logs. "Okay, where do you want them?"

Blog Entries

"Just over here, arrange them in this fashion," Eddie says, gesturing.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Kaoru gave a shy wave back at Blake upon seeing him wave at her. She then also noticed Eddy with the logs. "What are you doing?" she asked dumbfounded. The kid was asking to get in trouble by the teachers wasn't he.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Blake just looked at Eddy for a moment before nodding his head and beginning to put the logs down along with Grovyle. He was curious as to what he was planning on doing, but figured he should just leave it at helping with the logs so far. "Okay think this should be good."

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast