Start Ups Ranger School - Page 2

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranger School

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ranger School

Kaoru ran alongside her quilava straight throught the gates of the school and then into the entrance hall, nearly crashing into a group of other students. Luckily for her and them, Quilava managed to grab her by her vest and steady her as both sighed in relief. "Sorry about that. I got a little over excited..." she started speaking, first with joy before her voice dropped upon seeing guys in front of her. "A-anyways err sorry...umm" Kaoru wanted to slap herself as her face went bright red upon her suddenly becoming speech impeded.

Quilava sighed at her trainer wishing she could help her but knew she could not do anything about it, much to her chagrin.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

The water stirred on the nearby beach, and with a mighty spray of seawater, a Feraligatr erupted out of the water and roared loudly once on dry sand.

"Oy oy, Rookin, not so loud..." Attached to the Feraligatr's back with a harness was a female diver in full scuba gear, taking out the respirator from her mouth and the goggles off of her face. "I was having a nice nap." Said female, Dante Villalobos, said, sounding a tad drowsy.

The crocodilian Pokemon chuckled in an embarrassed fashion, scratching his chin. He then got on all fours, allowing Dante to remove the clasps holding her to the harness. Once done, she jumped off and undo the airtank pack, slowly letting it down to the ground. She then yanked off the diver hoodie, allowing her hair to poof into existence. She removed her scuba suit, only to reveal jeans and white blouse, though she still was wearing her water shoes. She then grabbed a black waterproof bag from off the harness and pulled out her backpack, then zipped up said bag.

"Alright, come on, Rookin!" She ordered, getting the Big Jaw Pokemon to grunt in agreement and got up on it's hind legs and lumbered behind her as she walked to the school building.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Nah it's okay, besides she likes it when she's the center of attention," Blake stated towards Opal while chuckling. He then looked at Will. "Yeah Gengars are pretty cool, though they're trickters...sorry about my comment before though," he apologized to him. He wasn't able to do much more though as he saw Jonny making his "grand" entrance like it was nothing. "Great, now we've got a show-off slash exhibitionist or something," he said with a raised eyebrow, noticing that he seemed to know the Ranger that had been standing with the teachers. He noticed Kaoru almost crashing with them and proceeded to turn towards her. "It's okay, are you okay though?"

Alex looked at Jonny for a moment while scratching the back of his head, he was honestly amazed at the young man's sudden entrance. "Should I make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble?' he whispered towards Jack.

Blog Entries

"I-I'm fine!" Kaoru said unnecessarily loud causing her to become what redder than seemed possible. "Why do I even bother trying," she muttered to herself, her expression changing to depressed. "I-I'm Kaoru a-a-and thi-this is my part-partner Quilava," the pink haired girl introduced somehow despite a sudden stutter.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're hyper ventilating," Blake replied with a worried expression on his face, he patting her shoulder so as to calm her down. "Now breath in and out, and it's nice to meet you Kaoru I'm Blake," he nodded his head while pointing at himself. He then looked down at her Quilava and smiled before kneeling down to pet it. "You've got a really cool Pokemon, Quilava are very loyal and they're well behaved too."

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I'm honestly feeling the urge to surf." A young lady with long black hair, olive green eyes wearing a black blazers, a beige cami top and dark blue jeans with black boots said to herself. She had just walked out of a boat which dropped her off at the beach in front of the Ranger School.

"Alright this is my time. If all goes wrong at least I have modelling and fashion to go." She looked at a business card with it. "Options, options." Sofia Cohen from a region far away, came from a large family. It was weird for her to be alone but kind of relaxing to her. She pulled out a mirror to check if everything was okay before she entered the meeting hall.

There were several trainers here at the meeting hall and Sofia figured that she would at least fix up her hair to perfection, she loved being fit. She would swim, dance, run, ski and anything that involves exercise was her thing. "Perfection is key." Sofia muttered to herself as she also made sure that she had her Pokemon with her. She actually didn't have any female Pokemon which was quite odd but she didn't really care.

Sofia was now wondering what was going to happen next.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Dante walked into the hall, returning Rookin into his PokeBall prior in doing so as so he wouldn't potentially destroy any of the doorways. "What up, y'all?" She called out to the group, holding up a hand in greeting.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Ashley saw a girl walk in and raise her hand up as she made her greeting. She smiled as she sprinted over towards her.

"Hi!" she greeted eagerly, "I'm Ashley Turner, and this is my Arcanine, Kiba. Say hello, Kiba."

"Arcanine!" Kiba barked in greeting, looking at the other girl.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sofia continued to look at hair with a mirror. She got her hairband and placed in her hair. "Alright everything is in check, I should meet some people but let's see who rocks up to me." She didn't really look like a ranger to be quite honest but that's part of her well actually not part of anything. Sofia Cohen was just surveying the area to see what will happen.

"So I know what to cover in situations but it is a thinking thing." Sofia knew that it was going to be something she would need to learn.

Steak have a pillory. pokefan548's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit pokefan548's Youtube Channel

You all hear a muffled "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!" from outside, and I, along with my treecko, fly through a high a window, Skidding on the floor and shattering glass everywhere (though in a safely small area, mirculously). I turn to my Treecko, and say, laughing, "I told you Catapult Willows rocked!" Then I notice the crowd, and quickly rise, brushing dust and glass off of myself. "Eheh, sorry I'm late", I say awkwardly.
    "Treecko!", my Treecko exclaims, mimicking my brushing motions.
    "I'm Eddie Nafekop, and this is my Treecko, Ed", After a short pause, and look at the window, and turn to Larmond. "Um, I'll fix it later, honest!", I say, panicked.
    Angeli i demoni kruzhili nado mnoj
    Naladubuites',Naladubuites',
    Aria Gloris, Aria Gloris
    Soboj ostat'sya dol'she.
    Naladubuites',
    Aria Gloris.

Blog Entries

Dante had fired a hello to Ashley and Kiba and was about to comment on the dog-lion's brilliant coat when she heard a holler and a window was smashed.

"Holy shitballs!" She yelled and pulled out a PokeBall to throw, only to see a human that had caused it, miraculously free from cuts.

"Damn it man, don't do that!" Dante yelled in irritation, shaking a fist.

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"It seems so! I would never do something like that without breaking my neck first..." Opal replied to Blake, rubbing the back of her neck. She looked over to the hyperventilating girl and her Quilava. She reminded her of how she used to be around strangers, but Opal had since gotten a little better. While her Quilava was indeed fascinating, she had seen plenty before during her field trip to Johto with Professor Birch. Ability? Blaze. And their hidden ability was flash fire. Height? 2'11". Weight? Normally 41.9 pounds if fed correctly.

"Yeah, are you ok? I can get my Marshtomp to get you some water..." She said to the girl, her concern switching from the Pokemon finally over to the blushing girl.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

"Hyperventilating...?" Kaoru's jaw dropped as Blake assumed that's what she was doing. She didn't feel short of breath, she was just stuttering because of talking to guys. She turned her head towards Opal as the girl asked if she needed water. "Naw I'm fine. If I need water I have my own water type. I just don't do well with guys." By keeping her mind only on Opal and blocking her own view from the guys she managed to speak without and impediments. "I get a little nervous," she chuckled.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh," Blake said as he heard Kaoru's explanation. "Sorry about that," he chuckled while rubbing the back of his head. "I didn't mean to make you feel nervous at all." he said before putting his Furret in front of his face and so that it would face the others. "If you want you can look at her when you look at me," he said while smiling.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"A subtle reminder once in awhile wouldn't hurt..." Jack started to say before their latest arrival crashed through a window.

"That has to be a record for the fastest demerit." From behind Jack and Alex a soft female voice spoke, the speaker a tall, curvaceous blonde who had red and pink highlights in her hair.

"I think it might be Ranger Rose." Larmond said with a frown before glaring at Eddie. "See that you do." He said bluntly. "It is still a demerit however." This was spoken a bit more gently.

The shattering of the glass coated Jonny's shirtless torso in shards of glass, making him realize that he should probably put a shirt on. "Patton, help Drago unpack if you would." With this command, the Braviary flew off. A casual flick of his wrist brought out another of his Pokémon, an Alakazam. "Albus, a shirt please?" Jonny muttered, ignoring the stares of some of his classmates. The psychic type vanished and it was just moments before a white button down shirt appeared in thin air, opened so Jonny could slide his arms in. After this, a charcoal waistcoat appeared, which Jonny slid on as well. "Thank you old friend, but I really didn't need to dress up." He muttered before returning the Alakazam to his ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast