Quista: The Guardians Cry - Page 5
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Quista: The Guardians Cry

Blog Entries

Default Re: Quista: The Guardians Cry

OOC: I am here, sorry went to sleep lol

Zoey and Marc Benson
    Civilian

"It's a shame people will just listen to the media and not think about it really" Zoey stated.

"Well we were already involved and still want to help you out. For now you can stay here, we got a guest room with two separate beds, I know you probably can do it on your own, but it's good to have help " Marc told him, Zoey nodded her head.

"And it is probably good to sleep here. I just wish there was more we could do" Zoey replied, it bothered her that she couldn't do much, that he was almost alone in the world and the couple seemed to be the only two that wanted to listen.

Espeon was still waiting for Tybalt, it sensed that there was something coming and walked into the backyard where she could sense them, somewhere anyway "Espeon?" Espeon asked
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Post Re: Quista: The Guardians Cry

OCC: Oh, okay. Not too familiar with Johto.

Lana Alnar
    Quista: 0 Transformations
    Olivine City, walking about

It was nice to finally get a nap after all my adventuring. After a little rest, Leafeon and I decided to take a short walk to wake up. Better yet, we got to know Olivine better by going along all the back roads. I guess everyone must have been inside, because not too many people were out and about.

It was nice taking in that sea air. I wasn't looking, and bumped into someone, only to hear, "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I bent down to pick up my sun glasses. Without them, my bright green eyes would give me away. I replied while still bent over, "Uh, yeah, sorry."

I continued on, only to stop in the market to buy some stuff to eat. I'm sorry, but I was tired of berries. Now some soda and spaghetti, that sounded very delicious! After buying my meal, Leafeon and I walked back to the grove. We hopped in the tree, and had a very tasty warm meal. There was only one problem, though.

We were low on money!
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Blog Entries

Katherine Ferguson
    FBI Agent

Katherine had left the house for a little bit and planned on returning, she could smell the dinner inside and realized she actually had nothing to eat and was hungry. So she headed off in the market looking for something to eat. She noticed someone with a Leafeon who seemed to be low on cash, she could tell those things as she walked over and handed them a twenty dollar note.

"I noticed you seem to need the money, so take this" Katherine stated. Then she realized the girl was one of them, she couldn't be seen with her if anyone recognized her.

"Enjoy yourself" Katherine said as she placed the note into her hands before rushing off, luckily not many people were around.

Katherine went to a different market and grabbed some food supplies before heading back to her car this time and to watch the Bensons house.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

[OOC]: Sorry I left. I had to do a few errands and work around the house a bit after my last post.

Jordan Summers
    Quista - 0 Transformations
    Zoey/Marc's House

Whether or not Jordan liked it, he had no room to be generous. If he was going to stay out of the public eye, he would need somewhere out of it to stay overnight. In any event, he had practically made the decision irreversable as he sent Abrams away with his things as well as Zeus, the only means he had of reaching them.

"Well thank you both for everything. The guest room sounds great." Jordan walked to the window as he saw Espeon wander out into the backyard. It was probably expecting to see Tybalt back soon, and he had assumed as much himself, as Tybalt would likely try to find Zeus as quickly as possible. As he looked out, he did find Tybalt just as expected, but he also saw another Umbreon appear at the gates of the Benson house and tackle Tybalt to the ground. "Earnhardt, over here," he said through the living room as he quickly walked out to see who owned the other Pokemon.

Before Jordan did make it outside, Tybalt answered Lovegood's tackle by trying to gently force her off and pounce on top of her. As he did, the yellow rings covering his black fur glowed a similar golden yellow color. In a few seconds later, Jordan came out of the door with Earnhardt close behind.

Blog Entries

Zoey and Marc Benson
    Civilian

Zoey and Marc had followed him to the back as well when they noticed the other Umbreon.

"Who's Umbreon is that?" Zoey asked, she noticed the two Umbreon playing with each other and her own Espeon had ran up to play as well.

"Is it anyone you know?" Marc asked, it sounded like he knew but Marc kept his guard up, you could never tell around here.

"Wow that Umbreon over there has different colored rings, I guess it's like Espeon" Zoey commented. She walked out the back as Marc watched with caution checking the area for anyone at all.

OOC: Lovegood is a Shiny Umbreon isn't it?

Registered User shards_of_stars's Avatar

|| ORYAAAA! I'm back! From having no chances to post. . . ||

Rumimi Gauche
    Quista Transformations:0
    Near Violet City

"I wonder what the others are up to. . . I hope they're okay."

Rumimi hid in the shadows of some trees, acting like a normal person, perhaps settling down to take a break. The facade worked a lot better, since Rumimi had her Umbreon, Lu, out of its Pokeball. Lu was curled up on Rumimi's lap, though not quite sleeping. After a while, Rumimi decided to return to Olivine.

"Nobody would expect the criminal to return to the scene of the crime. . ."

Rumimi tapped Lu, then got up when Lu hopped off of Rumimi.

"Morpice, Fly!"

Rumimi tossed a Pokeball, sending out a Flygon.

"Morpice, can you get me to the beach at Route 31? I don't want to be spotted either, so in the forest perhaps?"

Th Flygon nodded. Rumimi and Lu climbed on, then allowed Morpice to take them to the desired destination. Just as Rumimi had requested, Flygon touched down in a thick stretch of woods near Olivine, though far enough to avoid detection. As she made her way out, the scarf wrapped about her head hid most of her characteristics, allowing her to pass unnoticed, especially since she had removed her trademark vest. As she looked at the beach, she saw what was no doubt, Joseph's footprints in the sand. As she followed them, she scuffed her feet, covering the tracks. As she reached the city herself, she caught a glimpse of Joseph. Lu, recognizing Lovegood and Tybalt, quickly sprang towards the group, Rumimi close behind.

Jordan Summers
    Marc/Zoey's House

Jordan slowed his walk towards Tybalt as the fight between him and Lovegood rapidly began to appear more playful to him. Espeon bounding towards them playfully was what confirmed the harmless nature of the situation to Jordan, as he was sure that the psychic Pokemon would've been able to sense a disturbance otherwise.

This also gave Jordan the time to notice the unusual blue rings all on the other Umbreon's body, especially as Zoey pointed them out. It was so very unusual to see an Umbreon like it, and he in fact could only think of one other Umbreon that had such a color. Jordan looked up, finally taking notice of the other Umbreon's trainer.

"...Joe?"

Registered User shards_of_stars's Avatar

Lu
    Umbreon
    Olivine City

At the exact moment of Jordan's arrival, Lu, in all his accessorized glory, bounded straight at the group. Seconds before smashing into Joe's foot, Lu skidded to a stop. The red bandanna he always had tied to him was starting to untie itself, a sure sign that Rumimi and Lu had been traveling about without much chance for rest.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Yes, she's shiny. Oh, and shards, you're about to be killed off XD

Alexander Devlin
    Pursuer
    Olivine City

Marvellous! Simply marvellous! Three of them were here, and according to that news repost, the Rota girl had been found dead. Deciding on the other girl, Rumimi, he quickly sent Gardevoir to grab her and her Umbreon before the others noticed their arrival.

It worked, and gardevoir quickly teleported away, Rumimi and Umbreon in her arms, to the basement of the Lighthouse. Alexander chuckled darkly to himself, then sped off to the same destination.

Joseph Antonimous
    Olivine City

“…J-jordan?”

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Forgetting the fact that I was in hiding, I rushed up to him, and hugged him.

“I was… so worried.” I sobbed into his shoulder.
    Last edited by British Joe; 19th May 2010 at 10:44 AM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

OOC: I Have a feeling a big storyline is coming, and I am not going to be here on the weekend. Anonymous when I go I give you permission to control Zoey and Marc. Don't worry about Katherine I will try to figure something out with her, I don't want to overload you with characters. Also read my PM

Zoey and Marc Benson
    Civilian

Marc tensed for a moment as another Pokemon seemed to approach but it seems they were the other kids as well.

"Well looks like they are being reunited" Zoey said smiling, she hoped that this would have a happy ending.

"But for how long?" Marc whispered, unlike Zoey he was afraid that they may not be an happy ending, they could be wanted forever, although perhaps they could still get them out of here. Shinx ran up to Joseph and started running around his feet in greeting.

"Uh hi, sorry to irrupt but I am Zoey, and this is my husband Marc, we are helping Jordan and we want to help you kids as well. We got dinner if you are hungry" Zoey spoke up now. Zoey's Espeon was playing with both Umbreon now until her red gem glowed and she noticed the other Umbreon she had been playing with was taken.

"Wasn't there another Umbreon? And some other guy?" Zoey asked as she realized the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Katherine Ferguson
    FBI Agent

Katherine noticed there was something going on out in the back. She sneaked down a narrow paths between houses before peering through a hole in the fence, nobody should able to sense her hopefully. She saw the Benson couple, one of the other kids, two Umbreons.. and two more. Katherine was worried that someone would eventually find them. There were two others as well, aleast Katherine thought there was.
    She had no idea what she should do if someone were to show up, perhaps she could help from a distance. Katherine looked back up and realized something had happened, the second Umbreon seemed to have disappeared, she didn't really see the third kid though.

Jordan summers
    Marc/Zoey's House

Jordan hugged Joseph back after he ran towards him, allowing Joseph to sob onto his shoulder. Jordan simply smiled; finding at least one of his friends was even easier than ne thought. "Worried about what," Jordan finally asked, "that one of them FBI kids would be able to arrest me? I'm a lot more clever than I make myself out to be, y'know."

When Joseph releases Jordan, he looks down at Tybalt who continues playing with Lovegood and Espeon. "Tybalt found you on the way to the beach, didn't he? I knew that it'd be a good idea to send him to call Zeus off."

Still ignorant of the fact that Lu and Rumimi were just teleported away from them (I think that is what happened), he turned to the two that stood behind him. "We should probably get somewhere inside. This is Marc and Zoey Benson, and they were kind enough to let me stay with them."
    Last edited by Loyalty; 19th May 2010 at 02:23 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: I am going to sleep then tomorrow going out for about an hour or so, I will post when I get back though.

Zoey and Marc Benson
    Civilian

Zoey turned as Joe introduced them "We should get inside, anyone could see us from out here. And it's nice to meet you" Zoey stated to the other guy.

"And as we said, we still have two beds separate in the room as well" Marc added. He was pretty sure there had been another Umbreon and someone else coming towards them but they seemed to have vanished.

"Eon?" Espeon asked still looking quite confused.

"Um was there someone behind you? Because I thought there was, or maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me" Zoey stated.

Blog Entries

Post Re: Quista: The Guardians Cry

OCC: Should I be finding the rest of the group? Or should I just stick with what I'm doing?

Lana Alnar
    Olivine City, in a tree

Yes, we were dangerously low on money. And yes, I didn't know what to do about it. Things could be a heck of alot worse, but they could also be better. But how DO you get money when you're a fugitive? It's not like I could get a job here. Could I?

No. There had to be another way. There just had to be.

I looked around, hoping to see something that would give me an idea. And there it was! A fountain! With money in it! I looked everywhere, to be sure there was no one around. When I was sure, I reached in, and grabbed some coins. Yes! I thought. We finally had money. I wouldn't do this normally, but now was different. I was desperate.

And those coins, going with the $20 bill, would allow me everything I needed to go on for a few more weeks. "Thank you... Whoever you were," I whispered. Who was that person? Whoever they were, I was thankful for their gift.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 19th May 2010 at 05:36 PM.
    "Nothing is ever certain."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Snowfire, just huck up with them about tomorrow (RP time). It's a little weird if we all group together at one point. Oh, and shards, sorry, but this is officially you being killed off. Please don't bug me on skype XD

Alexander Devlin
    Pursuer
    Olivine Lighthouse Basement

"Excellent..." Alex praised Gardevoir and Alakazam as he looked down at Rumimi's unconscious body. "You did an excellent job."

"Thank you, master." they spoke together.

"You may feel a slight pinch, Rumimi." cooed Alex as he pulled out a rather large chainsaw.

Joseph Antonimous
    Olivine City

"N-no," Joe gasped, trying to keep his voice clear. "Rota w-was found d-dead!"

He collapsed to the ground, shivering. Lovegood ran over, her rings glow decreasing, to comfort her master.
    Last edited by British Joe; 19th May 2010 at 12:44 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

O.O.C: Holy Cows! I pass out, go to the hospital, come back a day later and WHOA. I'm so lost and confused, but I'll post shortly, when I catch up:/

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast