Quista: The Guardians Cry - Page 4

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Quista: The Guardians Cry

Blog Entries

Default Re: Quista: The Guardians Cry

Zoey and Marc Benson
    Civilian

"Oh I did know Zoey and she was there when Whitney did it, I tried to tell Whitney to leave but she kept pursuing me, however Zoey told her leave or she might regret it so she did and we left" Marc explained.

"Okay guys, dinner" Zoey said coming in as she placed several plates down and bowls down for the Pokemon. She served the food on the plate as they sat down.

"Listen John, we are a pretty trusting couple, although we don't really trust the government too much. If you were in any kind of trouble we can help out, living on the streets of Johto helped us do many things, even steal food, infact I had to steal Zoey's wedding ring" Marc explained to him, Zoey thought that was a very weird sentence.

"What are you applying Marc?" Zoey asked confused as she sit down, of course she already knew about the wedding ring. "And don't worry, I got money saved up and almost to the cost of this ring, I am going to sent the money in once I finished saving so please don't freak out, we aren't common thieves but we had to do what was necessary to survive back then" Zoey assured him.

"I was just saying, he could tell us anything no matter what it is and we won't tell anyone" Marc replied.

"You are a weird husband of mine, never noticed until now" Zoey remarked as she made sure the Pokemon had their fair share.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Jordan Summers
    Quista - 0 Transformations
    Marc/Zoey's House

Game over, Marc found out Jordan's secret. Jordan could easily tell without a direct confession, given the unusual nature of the sentence. Jordan felt his chest become light as he stares at Marc, and his Pokemon noticed the sudden change in Jordan's mood as well as they both turned to face Marc. Tybalt was excluded, as he kept foolishly playing with Espeon.

Jordan could care less about what Tybalt was doing at the moment, however. Right now, Jordan only thought about Marc's words. It looked like he hadn't told Zoey, but that didn't matter very much either. How foolish Jordan was to let himself stray from his only escape plan available to him. If Marc wasn't on his side, then Jordan may very well be trapped here.

"How did you figure it out," Jordan simply said to Marc with his blank expression kept solid. "Did you call the cops already?"

Blog Entries

Zoey and Marc Benson
    Civilian

Zoey looked confused on the turn of events "The cops? Why would we call the cops?" Zoey asked. Marc looked over at Zoey then John.

"No I am not calling the cops, Zoey and I don't believe you kids did anything wrong." Marc explained, Zoey still looked confused especially since it sounded like she was supposed to know.

"Wait you kids..." Zoey whispered as she looked over at John "You are one of those kids. Oh my god I knew there was something familiar" Zoey said softly.

"As for your earlier question I had accidentally turned my TV on and the news was showing your picture then I figured it out, we are on your side it would have been nice to have someone on our side, for Zoey and I had gone to the Sinnoh region one year and were caught stealing in Sunnyshore Island, we were only sixteen so we ran however the police made it sound like we were pure evil, so we know what it's like for them not to believe you" Marc explained, Zoey nodded her head.

"You are safe here, we were talking about it earlier and we want to help you kids. Nobody ever comes here, Jasmine isn't due back in Olivine for aleast a week. Perhaps we can get you out of Johto without anyone ever knowing" Zoey explained now that she knew what was going on. The two couples waited for his answer.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

[OOC]: It's getting pretty late over here (GMT -5 timezone), so I think this will be my last post tonight, but I'll continue this again tomorrow.
    Jordan Summers
    Marc/Zoey's House

Jordan stared at both Marc and Zoey in silence, unable to tell whether or not he can trust them. It was just so easy to lie to Jordan, that was his worst weakness. He tried reminding himself that anybody can simply tell you that they understand your problem, even one of the FBI agents that had instigated the manhunt for all Quista. Regardless, he couldn't shake off the the nagging thought in the back of his mind that knew these two were good people, and it quickly overpowered his brain. Jordan's trusting nature had gotten the better of him once again.

Jordan's tensed muscles began to relax, and he sat down across from Marc. Jordan sighed as he asked, "I guess hiding the name 'Jordan Summers' is pointless now. Is it really that easy to recognize me?"

Blog Entries

OOC: Aw I was having fun RPing with you, but I understand cya later then.

Zoey and Marc Benson
    Civilian

Marc and Zoey looked at each other blushing a bit, they actually hadn't recognized him.

"Honestly if I hadn't seen the TV I wouldn't have realized it, not too easy to recognize you though" Marc replied.

"Yeah you had both of us fooled, we actually saw the newsreport earlier and didn't know, well I didn't until right now" Zoey replied, she smiled sweetly at him "Don't worry Jordan, you are safe here. We don't have many neighbors so you can stay here long as you like" Zoey assured him, Marc nodded his head.

"Listen if you are still in contact with those other kids we can take them in as well, maybe even get you out of the region until this whole thing is over" Marc explained.

"Although could you tell us what happened? On the beach? I have always wondered that when the news had come out with it, I know there is two sides to every story and not everything is black and white" Zoey stated as Marc nodded his head, the two waited now to hear it.

Jordan Summers
    Marc/Zoey's House

"That's the problem here," Jordan began, "I have no idea where the others are, or if they've even been able to avoid capture. In fact, this is what brings me to Olivine in the first place."

"Now, I don't know how much I should tell you about us since some of the others may want to stay quiet, but the media has none of our situation correct."

Jordan leaned back in his chair, sorting out what he should and shouldn't tell them. "Having pointed out what's rather obvious, I should say that it actually does revolve around Lugia. Yes, we were the only ones there when he died, but how the hell did we manage to kill it ourselves? Punch it in the face? No, we just happen to be there when he dies, and we push his body into the water.

Jordan turns to Tybalt and snaps his fingers at him, though he doesn't manage to make a sound. This catches the Umbreon's attention, however, and it begins walking to Jordan. "Like I just said I have no idea where the others are, and I have a feeling that few, if any of the others do either. That being said, it would be very hard for us to plant bombs in office buildings, wouldn't it?

"Tybalt," Jordan said now to the Umbreon that walked to his feet, "make sure Zeus goes back with Abrams tonight." Jordan got up and walked to the door, letting Tybalt out to go run across the streets through the rain, giving Zoey and Marc a moment to think about what he told them.

Blog Entries

Zoey and Marc Benson
    Civilian

Zoey and Marc had listened to the story and felt more sympathetic towards him as they looked at each other. Zoey stood up and walked over to them.

"That's horrible, I can see you didn't do anything, that Lugia.. it could have died in a number of ways" Zoey said softly as Marc joined them, Zoey's Espeon went to stand on the porch and waited Tybalt run across the street.

"If you want we will help you find the others somehow and rescue them, and then somehow prove that you guys are innocent" Marc assured him, Zoey was quiet for a moment, it seemed half of the region was out for them, how would they able to convince the government they were innocent? Would they listen to two people who were homeless.

"Shinx?" Shinx asked sensing that there was a seriousness in the air now.

"Exactly, and I am sure if we look hard them we won't only find the other four but we will find other people who will help. Can you think of anyone at all that might want to?" Zoey asked, she knew Marc and herself couldn't be the only two believing the government and the media.

Blog Entries

Post Re: Quista: The Guardians Cry

Lana Alnar
    Quista: 0 transformations
    Beach over in Olivine City

Now what? Leafeon and I had shelter, we had both eaten, and, for once, we weren't running from something. We were just kind of sitting on that branch. "Well Leafeon," I began to propose, "Want to go to the beach?"

"Leaf, leafeon!"

"Okay!" I replied, "Let's go!" We both jumped down from the tree, and began to make our way torwards the beach. It wasn't just any beach, though. It was THE beach that us five Quista were at that night, when we found Lugia. I put one foot out on the soft sand. And already I had found some shells!

We began to make our way to the water, and when we got there, Leafeon and I got in. It was one of the stupidest things I had done in a long time. But hey, not everyone's perfect.

The water felt amazing! Its waves seemed to wrap around my foot, and carry me into the water even further. Just then, though, the waves got bigger, and bigger. Great. Another large wave of some sort. Leafeon and I walked back to the rocks that were over at the entrance, and we hid back behind them for a while. Maybe we slept a little, too.
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Jordan Summers
    Marc/Zoey's House

"Thank you both, really. But I don't know if I want to involve y'all in this. In fact, I'm sure that I'd rather you help me only little more than you are already. Walking away from the door and back into the living room, he continued, "I can't imagine that many more people want to help me at this point, but that's only what I had come to expect. I'm confident in myself and my Pokemon, however. I'm sure that I can hold my own with their help."
    --------------------------------------------
    Tybalt
    Umbreon
    Olivine City Beach

Easily ignoring the rain falling all around him, a lone Umbreon raced down the streets to the beach he had been ordered to. When he had reached the beach, he stopped in the distance as he watches a human with a Pokemon in the water. While Tybalt was sure that he was sought by none, much unlike his master, he was sure that Jordan didn't want Zeus to be seen.

After a while, Tybalt saw the person begin walking away. Where that was, he didn't know or care, but this was his chance. Tybalt ran to where the beach met the waves, calling out to Zeus from there.

Within a moment, a Dragonair splashed out of the water, moving across the sand up to Tybalt as it listened to its next role in Jordan's plan.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Just fyi, the beach itself isn't in Olivine. It's on route 39.

Joseph Antonimous
    Auista: 0 Transformations
    Route 39 - Beach

I walked along the sand with my Umbreon, Lovegood. She was sniffing the air, apparently having smelled something interesting.

"What is it, Lovegood?" I asked her.

"Breon!" she said, pointing her nose towards a dark shape on the beach, which she began to run towards. I followed suit.

There was another Umbreon standing there. At first, I though it was wild, but then I recognised it.

"Tybalt? That you buddy?" I asked, patting him on the head, as Lovegood began licking his face.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

[OOC]: Oh Yeah. Note to self, play more HeartGold.

Tybalt
    Umbreon
    Route 39 - Beach

Tybalt turned around. Despite the pounding rain, he could make out the faint scent of someone approaching, and he was soon able to vaguely see another figure approaching. The Umbreon arched its back, crouching low to the sand below, pulling its ears back as it showed displayed hostility towards the approaching figure. Easily able to understand that someone was approaching via Tybalt's change in behavior, Zeus made an agile u-turn to retreat back into the water.

As the figure came closer, Tybalt began to realize that it was followed by another, comparatively small, Pokemon. Eventually, the features of both of them came into view of Tybalt. While he could now tell that the Pokemon was another Umbreon, it was the human ghat caught Tybalt's interest. The face of the human was immediately familiar, but Tybalt was at first unable to determine why.

All that was needed to remind Tybalt of this familiarity was the brief memory that entered his mind of the five posters held in Jordan's hand. The poster on the middle-right displayed the same face he saw before him, and the one he had seen hundreds of times before, Joseph Antonimous.

Tybalt quickly changed his stance as Joseph and Lovegood came close, standing upright and raising his ears. He was more than happy to let them both come close to him. Tybalt had hoped to see them both, especially Lovegood, just as much as Jordan. However, such a thought of his master caused Tybalt to suddenly break away from the two of them. He ran to where the sand met the Olivine streets, stopping and turning back to ensure that they were following.

Blog Entries

Joseph Antonimous
    Route 39 - Beach

Lovegood imediatly followed Tybalt, only stoppign when he did.

"Oh, is Jordan near?" he asked, excitment in his voice. If he could just meet up with everyon else, they'd have a betted chance of surviving.

He began following Tybalt and Lovegood.

Tybalt
    Umbreon
    Olivine City

As soon as Joseph caught up to him, Tybalt turned and ran down the streets the way he came, leading back to the house of Zoey and Marc where Jordan had dispatched him.

As soon as he reached the house, Tybalt stopped before the gate as he turned to see if Lovegood and Joseph weren't too far behind.

[OOC]: Should we see if WT doesn't start posting soon? Jordan was sorta un the middle of conversation with Zoey/Marc.

Blog Entries

OCC: I don;t think she'll be online till later...

Joseph Antonimous
    Olivine City

Joe eventualy caught up, panting.

"Geez guys, I'm not as fast as you." he weezed. Lovegood playfully tackled Tybalt, the blue rings on her body glowing softly. A definate sign of attraction.

Blog Entries

OCC: Okay, TGM, I'm gonna have to kick you out. You're not following the plot, your posts arn't long enough, and there's plenty of people who want your spot.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast