Quista: The Guardians Cry - Page 22

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Quista: The Guardians Cry

Default Re: Quista: The Guardians Cry

Zeus
    Jordan's Dragonair
    Cinanwood Outskirts

Zeus falls from the tree before Eliot. Unsure as to whether or not he is friend or foe, Zeus coils himself at the base of the tree in preperation for an attack against him, but waits for Lana's reaction or order.

Blog Entries

OOC: LIIIIVVVEEE!!! (Prepares for CPR)

Eliot Nadel
    FBI Scientist/Traitor
    Cianwood

Annoyed at having to wait, Eliot pulls a wii remote out of his pocket. As he turns safety mode off, the red light on the bottom turns green, and, as he pushes the up button on the control pad, it hums to life, a thin, 12 inch laser knife emanating from the end. "Yo, wake up!" He says, a bit loudly. He cuts the tree down just above the pokemon, the plasma meeting no resistance neatly felling the tree.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Registered User Autumn Torterra's Avatar

Ryan Tricolo
    Quista- 0 Transformations
    Cianwood

When Ryan got close to the large white object, he was dismayed. It was a Lugia, but it was dead. Nearby it were a few FBI agents.

"How are we going to move this thing?" one said. Ryan ran into the bushes. He managed to hear a few bits of the conversation.

"At least we got one alive".

"...sending him to Goldenrod".

"..still two more..."

Ryan kept running until he couldn't hear them anymore. He sat down for a moment to rest. One Quista was dead and another was captured. This was terrible news. Did he have any chance of finding the others? Then Ryan heard talking coming from somewhere. He walked closer to hear better.

"...do as I say....safe and sound...You don't really have much of a choice, do you, Lana?"

Lana? Where have I heard that name before Ryan moved to a bush even closer to the voice. From here he could see a tree with someone in it. A Dragonair was curled around the bottom and a man stood next to it. The man reached into his pocket pulled out a game system controller. Without warning the game controller became a laser sword.

"Yo, wake up!" shouted the man. To Ryan's surprise he cut right through the tree.

Blog Entries

OOC: Should I email Snowfire to ask if her character should become an NPC, or would that be rude? It'd be really weird if Lana was still asleep after a tree she was in got cut down, but Ms. Snow hasn't been on in nearly a month.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

[OOC]: I'm unsure, but I know that I can't think of a way to contact her myself. I suppose it would be rude to continue without Snow knowing regardless of whether or not Lana was involved.

In any event, I guess I'll try to follow up on the attempts to revive this thing. I thought everyone lost interest. Also remember that the state, location etc. of my Quista is still for you to determine.

Zeus
    Jordan's Dragonair
    Cianwood Outskirts

Zeus moves aside as Eliot stepped forward to cut down the tree, wanting to be nowhere near plasma blade himself. While he was suprised at how effortlessly the tree was taken down from where it stood, Zeus was still angered by how Eliot disrupted Lana. Still without the knowledge of how Lana wanted Eliot handled, Zeus responded with a quick Dragonbreath attack aimed at Eliot's feet.

Blog Entries

OOC: Umm...Her e-mail address is right on her page. Thus, I just sent her an e-mail.

Anyway, this RP will never die on my watch. However, it's lifespan is nearing an end. I think it'd be a good idea for this to be a halfway point. Of course, I've only GMed the one RP' which ended in two pages, so you can take my ideas with a grain of salt.

Eliot Nadel
    FBI Agent/Traitor
    Cianwood

"Ow!" He says, jumping back. He looks at his shoes, now ruined. "Shoo!" He says, taking them and his socks off and throwing them over his shoulder. "I'm trying to save this chick! Go away!"

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122