Quista: The Guardians Cry - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Quista: The Guardians Cry

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Quista: The Guardians Cry

Acepted, Jack. We just need one more quista and some persuers, now.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Kay, I'm giving the last Quista spot to snowfire. I just need pursuers now... tell your friends!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll probably make a pursuer character as well in that case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, maybe I'll make a pursuer as well, not sure yet.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thefaster you guys make them, the faster I can get the start up posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

SA, I need FBI agents, not third party.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Edited my post a bit.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to eat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No, I mean an actualy FBI agent, not just a volentear.

Start up posted: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/quista-guardians-cry-63814-post1640057/#post1640057 Make sure you make your FBI characters!
    Last edited by British Joe; 16th May 2010 at 03:40 PM.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

You could've been a little more specific. >_<

Eh, I don't think I'll be joining. I already have about seven Role Plays to juggle between, I don't want to have to deal with another one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Very true, the fact shall make me rush this one a bit.

Name:
    Jake "Junior" Bond

Side:
    Johto Government, he is an Agent of the FBI.

Tattoo:
    Null and Void

Description:
    Jake has a slim build; blue-grey eyes; a "cruel" mouth; and short, black hair, a comma of which falls on his forehead. He is about six feet tall, and a 167 lbs. Jake always dresses to the nines. Always dressed in the best clothing, his current spring "uniform" is a khaki cotton suit, with a gingham shirt, bold tie, chocolate brown lace-ups and a soft cotton pocket square. (This is how I dress and yes, I'm fifteen^^) On his wrist is a Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronograph, his pride and joy. At his belt is a pistol.

Personality:
    ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people.

Jake is very career-focused. He is constantly scanning his environment for potential problems which he can turn into solutions. Hr generally see things from a long-range perspective, and is usually successful at identifying plans to turn problems around - especially problems of a corporate nature. Jake is tireless in his efforts on the job, and driven to visualize where his organization is headed.

There is not much room for error in Jake's world. He dislikes to see mistakes repeated, and has no patience with inefficiency. He may become quite harsh when their patience is tried in these respects, because he is not naturally tuned in to people's feelings, and doesn't believe that he should tailor his judgments in consideration for people's feelings. Jake is a forceful, intimidating and overbearing individual. Jake has a tremendous amount of personal power and presence which works for him as a force towards achieving his goals. However, this personal power is also an agent of alienation and self-aggrandizement.

Jake is a very forceful, decisive individuals. He makes decisions quickly, and is quick to verbalize his opinions and decisions to the rest of the world. Although Jake is not naturally tuned into other people's feelings, he can have very strong sentimental streaks. Often these sentiments are very powerful, although he will likely hide it from general knowledge, believing the feelings to be a weakness. Jake loves to interact with people.

History:
    Jake was born in Goldenrod City. He was the only child of two wealthy parents. His father had owned the business that created the Magnet Railway, and his mom came from a wealthy business type family. Thus he enjoyed the easy life. He recieved the best schooling at home, had plenty of friends, partied and enjoyed the easy life. But he felt something was missing all the while. He wanted to be apart of something bigger.

So at 18, he joined a training service for future FBI agents. He excelled, and fell in love with it. Soon, he was accepted into the real FBI agency, and served well. His s kills at espionage were quite well and he had the best shot for his age-group. Quickly he moved up the ranks. After one hard mission, he and his team members were really being tested to see just how loyal they were. He was the only one that passed. While the others were fired, he only ranked higher. Now he follows orders like a drone almost. He currently lives in large house in Blackthorn City, which his parents paid for. His job is more like a hobby, since he can easily live off of his parents money.

Pokémon:
    • Alakazam
    • Dugtrio
    • Noctowl
    • Kingdra
    • Magmortar
    • Weavile

Other:
    Shall I remind you just how attractive you are?

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Accepted. Go ahead and post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Do you need another FBI Agent still? I can still create another one (Won't be the same as the two I was going to create lol that would be four charcs). I already have an idea of what kind of FBI Agent I need, one who is unsure if these kids really did anything.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Please do, Tara.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks, working on the SU now (And trying to mutitask lol)

Edit:
    Name: Agent Katherine Ferguson

Side: FBI Agent

Description: Katherine is about 5’6 tall with pale skin and is about average weight. She has long honey blonde hair with ocean blue eyes She wears the usual FBI uniform with a black jack and white T-shirt underneath and matching black jeans and shoes to go with it.

Personality: Katherine has always had a soft side for everyone even being an FBI Agent, trying to hear from both stories. Although she is serious as an FBI Agent but lately has been wondering about the gray in the middle of black and white. She loves her Pokemon just much as her job and people which she always tries to manage.

History: Katherine’s parents were FBI Agents and her parents before were also FBI Agents so Katherine naturally kept the generation going. At first she didn’t know if she would actually want to be an agent however after seeing how darkness is in the world when Katherine is almost mugged she decides to become a cop and place justice back in. After finishing school she headed off to the police academy where she received a Growlithe to assist her. Her first Pokemon was Chatot when she was nine years old and her parents brought it for her birthday. She was born in Sinnoh but relocated to the FBI in Johto. During those teen years she ac quired a Mightyena and Espeon, caught in a battle.
    Altaria came when it was injured as Swablu and she healed it better, while she received Electivire from an ex lover as they had two Electivires and wanted Katherine to have one to remember them by.

She has always done her job, her duty no matter what but now lately Katherine is not sure where her loyalty lies. She believes there is more to this Lugia case then anyone believes, one side of her just wants to do her job but the other side knows there is two sides to every story. She knows they are just kids and probably scared since Lugia could have died from anything.

Pokémon:
    Chatot
    Arcanine
    Mightyena
    Espeon
    Altaria
    Electivire

Other: Anony is sexy

OOC: I won't start Katherine until accepted, for now I can play Zoey and Marc
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 16th May 2010 at 04:50 PM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Meh, little short for apperance, but Accepted. Go post nao >8D

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast