Quista: The Guardians Cry - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quista: The Guardians Cry

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Quista: The Guardians Cry

Well, there arn't any Quista spots left.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Okay :/
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

-Alright, I'll move the same tattoo, same size left of his right shoulderblade then.

-I'll add to the history about what he did when he figured out. I assumed you were fine with weapons, as Alex has a knife, but I'll also mention the acquisition of a knife and/or sword is involved.

-Understandable

I'll edit it all in a few minutes. I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Shite... Looks like I have to overcome my fear for long sign-up apps. It'll be up in 2 hours, I promise.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

Name:
    Greg Erge

Side:
    Civilian attempting to help the Quistas.

Tattoo:
    Well, he's not a Quista. But he does have a tattoo. I can put that in appearance though.

Description:
    Greg stands in at about 5'8" and weighs in at about 130 lbs. He has thick black, straight hair that is sorta messy and comes down past his ears, so it's a tad long. He has lighter skin, but he tans regularly, keeping his skin at a light bronze. Greg is slightly muscular. He dresses almost fully in black. Over a grey Kevlar undershirt is a black t-shirt made of a soft material. He wears dark blue jeans and black Combat boots. He also wears a necklace that has three orbs on it- one red for fire, one blue for water and one yellow for lightning. On each shoulder, Greg boasts a tattoo. One is of a Rainbow wing and the other of a Silver wing. On his left cheek is a small scar that he got as a young child, and he wears a belt, which holds numerous things, one being a pistol and a knife, along with his custom Pokeballs. Greg keeps clean-shaved.

Personality:
    Greg is a gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individual. He places place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. He put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in his life. On the other hand, he operates within himselfs on an intuitive basis which is entirely spontaneous. He knows things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. Consequently, Greg puts a tremendous amount of faith into his instincts and intuitions.

Greg has uncanny insight into people and situations. He get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. Consequently, Greg is protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it. He is a deep, complex individual, who is quite private and typically difficult to understand. Greg holds back part of themselves, and can be secretive. But Greg is as genuinely warm as he is complex. He holds a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. He is concerned for people's feelings, and trys to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. He is very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful Greg into a state of agitation or charged anger. He may tend to internalize conflict into his bodies, and experiences health problems when under a lot of stress.

Because Greg has such strong intuitive capabilities, he trusts his own instincts above all else. This may result in a stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. On the other hand, Greg is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. He is rarely at complete peace with himself - there's always something else he thinks he should be doing to improve himself and the world around him. Greg believes in constant growth, and doesn't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. He has strong value systems, and needs to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. He doesn't believe in compromising his ideals.

History:
    Greg was born in Ecruteak City. His father left his mother when he found out that she was pregnant, so Greg was the only child of a single mother. Greg's mother was and is a bit kooky. She has always been a bit obsessed with the paranormal. When Greg was three months, she took him to a famed underground Psychic named Luna. Both were shocked at what she predicted. Her reading foretold that Greg would be involved in great things... she couldn't tell what, but it would be something revolving around the Elemental forces that balance out power in our planet.

Yet as Greg grew older, he never seemed to be good at much. He was okay at sports, but his schoolwork failed miserably. School bored him, except for history. He excelled at this and was extremely interested in Legendary Pokemon. When he was fifteen, he left home with only a Totodile. The first thing he did was to visit the Tin Tower. Searching through it, he fell and passed out. To his rescue came the Legendary Ho-Oh. The two talked psychicly, in which Ho-Oh told him to become as strong and skilled as possible. Ho-Oh said that multiple times would come in which he would serve the Legendary Pokemon of Johto and Kanto, and for this, he would need to get stronger. Ho-Oh dropped him off at the base of the Tower, and told him "Farewell...." Greg knew the two would never meet again.

So Greg did as he had been told. He told no one of this meeting and trained himself and his Pokemon. Through a number of programs he became highly skilled in martial arts, stealth and weapon technology. He immersed himself in studies of Legendary Pokemon, becoming almost obsessed for a while. For the past two years, he has just been traveling, studying the geography and structure of Johto, and watching out for any problems that could occur. He had a feeling one day, and biked quickly to the Olivine shore. But he was too late, and the Quista were gone by the time he got there. But he saw quite a lot of FBI agents there. Greg had never liked FBI agents. He motioned in as close as he could without being noticed, and overheard some talk about Lugia's death. Back at his home in Goldenrod City, he hacked into the Government FBI records, and searched for anything he could find on Lugia. What he read was shoking: Lugia had died, and five chosen ones had become "Quista". What was more shocking were the FBI's plans. Greg knew that he had to protect the Quista, and is now devoting himself to finding them and protecting them.

Pokémon:
    • Feraligatr
    • Crobat
    • Tyranitar
    • Ditto
    • Gallade
    • Arcanine

All can be found in Johto, minus Gallade, who he received as a present.

Other:
    Studies have led the cyber people of this Pokemon site to believe that you are ubersexy.
    Last edited by Jragonair; 16th May 2010 at 10:56 AM.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

jragonair, only the coast guard was there the night it happened. You're gonna have to edit your History :/

Blog Entries

It's fine:) I edited, do you approve?

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

... How would Ho-Oh know about them? And don't act like he's opnipitant, cause no pokemon is :P

Blog Entries

I don't want to overcrowd the thread talking this over, so I'll VM you.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Blog Entries

Kay, you're accepted now.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

I'm starting on my app now, it'll be up in 2 hours. If not, just kick me out.

Blog Entries

I'm gonan have to take off your reservation now.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Hmm... I'll create a pursuer to balance the teams, gimme some time.
    So no Quista for me.
    Also, can my character have a weapon? E.G. a gun?

Blog Entries

A small one

Alright, history/Pokemon/tattoo edited.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast