Quista: The Guardians Cry - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quista: The Guardians Cry

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Default Re: Quista: The Guardians Cry

If the history is too long, I can put it in a spoiler.

Name: Amber Rota

Side: Quista

Tattoo: A Red Lugia, un-detailed, diving up out of the water, much similar to a whale in real life. It covers her whole back because of the sheer size of the tattoo. It covers her whole upper back.

Description: Fire is 5'9. She weighs 150 lbs. She has long, curly red hair that spills gracefully down her back. She has beautiful grey eyes. She normally wears a black tee and baggy blue jeans. Her ears are pierced with emerald-colored gemstones. She has bright white teeth and brown freckles stretching across her pale face. She wears plain white sneakers that have mud crusted on them from playing sports. She is very fit. She has various scars on her arms and legs, and one long white scar running across her left eye, due to an angry Beedril that her Empoleon get the time couldn't get to. She has wide feet and wide hands, which helped her a lot swinging from tree to tree.

Personality: She is very cold on the outside but is very caring to those who are close to her. She is a great leader and is extremely stubborn. She has a strong fighting spirit and will not give up even if someone else is right. She loves all pokemon and she would die from them all. She is also very blunt, unless it is something very sad. She is pretty soft-spoken and doesn't like to attract to much attention to herself, due to her history. She is extremely harsh to those whom she does not know and she is often mistaken as a bad individual. She is also extremely sarcastic and says things like, "Good for you" when something bad just happened or "Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like a hanky or a pacifier" when someone is crying about something silly like losing a bet or losing a game.

History: It all began 18 years ago. That is when she ran away from home with her new friend, Piplup. A trainer from Sinnoh had released it after it had lost its first battle. Her parents are both researchers, and when she came home with the small penguin, her parents told her to let it go. They said, "Fire, honey, it is not fair that you can have a pokemon at such an early age and the other children can't."

"Your mother's right, dear."

"You're wrong! I see all of the others with ratatta and bidoof and pidgy and zigzagoon!!!" Fire quickly ran out the door, the small piplup resting comfortably in her arms. Her parents assumed that she would be back. That was one of the two things that they were wrong about...

For the next couple years, she hid out in Viridian Forest, the only place she had ever felt safe and at home. She quickly became known as the "Tree Girl" because she only moved about the trees. Her Piplup quickly became agile. Also, within the first year, it evolved. Twice in fact. After becoming of age, she challenged every gym, earning each of the eight badges. She decided to stop after the Viridian gym because she didn't want to be found.

She went on to take the gym challenge in every region, earning every badge. She spent 10 years doing this. Finally, after finishing the Sunnyshore/(lastgymin5thgen) gym, she moved to Johto's Ecruteak City. She made several friends there, and eight years later, they went to Olovine City for a day on the beach. That is where she became a Quista. And this is where our story begins.....

Pokémon: Empoleon(can swim with me when I am lugia)

Other: “Anon is sexy”
    Last edited by TeamGalacticMercury; 15th May 2010 at 05:15 PM.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

TGM, your history is nothingcompared to My character Alexander's XD

Just a couple things, though; I need a name that's a name, not an element. Also, I need slightly more for apperance, and some more for personality.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Hey Anonymous, I was thinking of signing up for an FBI Agent but I wanted to run something by you first, would I able to play as two FBI Agents who are unsure who's side they are on, but because they worked for the government they are torn between loyalty and those five kids? (They would have doubts about Lugia's death).

Edit: Lol for a second I thought I posted in Team Pride by accident (The post) because I have two windows open)
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Tara, they have to be either a Pursuer, or a Civilian Helper. You can make one of each, if you want.

Snowfire, just delete your post, but save the form. If someone drops out, or doesn't post their form in time, then you'll automaticly take their place. (But you'll have to change a few things. Like, for example, how I Said that the tattoo was on their back? Or what you had to include in the "Other" section?)

Blog Entries

Post Re: Quista: The Guardians Cry

Okay then. ^_^ I'll wait and see!
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Okay, I fixed it. How about now?

Registered User shards_of_stars's Avatar

Name: Rumimi Gauche
    Side: Quista
    Tattoo: Rumimi's tattoo covers most of her back, and also encroaches upon her neck. The Lugia seems to have its wings outstretched, as if flying, with sprays of water. The tattoo is a dark, pearly gray color, with a few hints of various other colors.
    Description: Rumimi has straight, waist length black hair, and pearly gray eyes. She's average height, and is a bit skinny for her age. She wears a white turtle neck collared t-shirt, a black vest, a small teal-black plaid tie, a teal-black plaid skirt, black leggings, and teal ankle boots. She occasionally wears a teal-black plaid scarf instead of a tie when it's cold.
    Personality: Rumimi is reserved and quiet, though not timid. She stands up for oppressed people, but often does it through actions, not words. She behaves in a grounded manner, but secretly wants to be free. She tends to not use her dreams to alter the future too much, as she believes in "hitsuzen," which is inevitability.
    History: Rumimi grew up in a small community, same as the one Alexander is from. She had always been the star of the town, as she was talented in many things. However, one thing that most people didn't know, was that she, like Alexander, had a psychic ability. Rumimi had prophetic dreams at times. At first, people just thought she had really great intuition, but it eventually got out that Rumimi, like Alexander, was not normal. However, because she wasn't a shut-in recluse, she was still much loved throughout the community. Often, while walking home, she would pass by Alexander's home, and catch a glimpse of him reading. She thought he was an interesting guy, but was never able to work up the courage to talk to him, because of the spiralling rumors.

When she was 10, she was given an Eevee as her first pokemon. She was absolutely overjoyed, and began exploring the forest with her newfound pet, which she named Lu. While training, they met Alexander, and his Nidoran. She challenged him to a battle, but lost, by a long shot. She began actively training and catching Pokemon, instead of merely playing about. One day, she had a prophetic dream that something bad was about to happen to the small town, so she quickly packed up her things, and left on a journey. While journeying, Rumimi thought back to the community, wondering what was happening. However, she never got any prophetic dreams about her town ever again.

She has a total of 16 badges, 8 from Kanto, and 8 from Johto.
    Pokémon: Umbreon [Lu], Gorebyss [Ecne], Lucario [Daza], Flygon [Morpice], Pachirisu [Dupre], Pachirisu [Regret]
    Other: Nuthin'. Just that. . . You ish ugly. JK.

Anon is sexy. NOT.

Blog Entries

TGM, now you're Acceted.

You too, shards.

Blog Entries

OOC: Anony- Okay that doesn't really answer my question (Partially) but it's okay, I just came up with two more characters (Boy I did not expect that history to be long)

Name: Marc Benson and Zoey Benson.

Side: Civilian

Description: Marc: About 5'8' tall and has dirty brown hair with brown eyes and quite tanned skin. He weighs about average however has a build up body as he has worked quite a bit. Many women have commented that he is quite rugged handsomely as he has gotten some wrinkles and looks older then 34. Even though he is still able to run quite fast and doesn't let anything stop him. He wears dark blue jeans and either a red or black shirt and white shoes

Zoey: While her husband is on the darker side Zoey is more pale skin but not too much and about 5’6 tall reaching Marc’s shoulders. She has long silky black hair that extends nearly to her back with ocean blue eyes that sparkle in the sunlight. She is about average weight and not too skinny. She normally wears light blue jeans along with a blue, white or red shirt. She hasn’t ever really been into fashion and even wears white shoes. While Marc looks older Zoey actually looks a bit younger with smooth and not much wrinkles.

Personality: Marc: Because Marc has lived on the streets almost his entire life he has grown to distrust people especially those of higher grounds them himself, the only person he ever trusted is Zoey not to mention all of their Pokemon combined. Although deep down inside Marc can be quite a gentleman and is generous to know who is nice back to him. However when battling he has always refused to give up and won’t stop until he wins. Also when he is with Zoey he almost a different person, the two always makes love and are quite active in that department.

Zoey: Once again Zoey is more of the opposite when compared to Marc, even though living on the streets made her a bit more hard and distrusting to people she still has tried to be nice to everyone and make friends with them. She treats all people the same way she would want to be treated. Always trying to be supportive and kind to anyone, however she does have a bad side when she is angered, causing her to explode at the person who causes it. During the battle Zoey always makes sure her Pokemon are doing fine and doesn’t care much about winning, she always tries to have healing supplies for either side who loses but because money is in short demand she can’t always do so.

History:
    Marc and Zoey have lived on the streets as homeless since Zoey was five and Marc was seven years old. They both stuck together when found each other and at a young age fell for each other and never stopped loving them. A year after being together they found some abandoned pokeballs where they each caught their own three Pokemon with the six they found. They had split the six pokeballs three ways but never able to buy anymore then that for themselves.

Marc: Marc comes from a Royal family down in Hoenn but however Marc had run away at the age of seven. He hated the way his family acted with being snobby and rude to anyone who did not live up to their expectations, his distrust is rooted down to his family. He was also told that when he turned eighteen he would marry a girl named Terra who was currently six that age. Marc was pretty mature for a seven year old and did not want of that life and ran away one night.

He headed up in Johto Cianwood City where he met Zoey who was abandoned. He knew she was like him, homeless and nowhere to go so the two decided to stick together and eventually fell in love. Since the two were alone until the age of twenty eight (For Zoey) they had no money and had to live on scraps. When Marc decided to marry Zoey when he was twenty three he had manage to steal a ring from a jewelry store vowing to give them money back when he was able to. As they ended up in Olivine City Marc decided to propose to Zoey on a full moon down at the beach, where a Mantyke came up and watched them, before leaving it wanted to go with Marc so he caught his third Pokemon which evolved into Mantine later on.

His Staravia, a once Starly injured and abandoned by it’s trainer where Marc saw the whole thing and caught it had gotten Illumise and Volbeat to spread the nightsky with beautiful lights where Zoey had said yes to marrying him. Staravia evolved into Staraptor later when a Fearow was attacking Zoey and it saved her life.

The two managed to get married at twenty six and twenty eight by a kind Priestess who believed their love would outlast everything and did it for free. This Priestess is the reason they are living in a one-story house at the moment. Marc has gotten a job as Jasmine’s apprentice while Zoey is helping other homeless people who were just like her.

Marc’s Sceptile and Zoey’s Wartortle came to them when they were ten years old as a Treecko and a Squirtle. They didn’t know why they came but something happened to them as they looked badly injured and homeless, the two caught their first Pokemon.

Zoey:
    Zoey’s story comes from when she was kidnapped from the hospital, never knowing her real family or knowing she had two other sisters who looked like her. The kidnappers wanted to raise her into a criminal mastermind as a child but from birth Zoey refused to steal Pokemon and hurt other people as what they wanted. So when she reached five they left the Kanto region where they were and dumped her in Cianwood. Zoey was finally free but was left alone until she found Marc and stuck by him. She has always looked the other way when Marc had to steal food or the ring she had when he proposed, unlike the kidnappers they had to fight to survive because nobody else would, Marc never would get Zoey to do it because he knew she had more moral views then he did.

Zoey’s Shinx was a Pokemon she found near a powerplant and it had followed her home, he is quite a playful creature and often lets itself out of the pokeball.
    At the age of twenty five she caught an unusually colored Espeon who battled against her Shinx and now Wartortle that evolved by then. Because of such Zoey had almost been victim of theft as many bad trainers wanted her Espeon but Marc’s now Sceptile would always foil them with Dragon Claw and Leaf Blade.

Zoey is still searching for her family while Marc does not ever want to see his. While his family is rich and royal he just can’t go back knowing his family would not let him go and would never approve of Zoey. At one time he had gone back telling them about Zoey where they refused to let her in and Marc go. It kills him he can’t give Zoey the entire world but she assures that he is all she needs.
    Because of their lives they always helped others just like them lost on the streets or running away from something. So when the five children shows up Marc and Zoey will do anything to help them, believing every word they told them.

Pokémon:
    Marc:
    Sceptile
    Mantine
    Staraptor

Zoey:
    Shinx
    Wartortle
    Espeon (Shiny, if this is not okay then just regular Espeon)

Other Anony is sexy.
    Marc and Zoey are married (Which you would have guessed from history)
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Reserve a persuer spot for me, I'll write the form when I get back on my laptop.

Blog Entries

Tara, that's fine. Accepted.

Hey Anon, can you PM me when this starts? I access my RP through my stats so I don't usually look at the list.

Name
    Jordan Summers

Side
    Quista

Description/Tattoo
    Jordan stands at 5'10, weighs 186 LBS, and is light skinned. He has dark brown hair that curls down the side of his face past his eyes and tops of his ears. The clothing he wears can also be regarded in a general manner, as the clothing he wears is all the same. He will never wear anything other than his light grey jacket, blue jeans, camo-print baseball hat, and a t-shirt. The only variation that exists in his outfit is the color of the shirt, being either plain white or plain black. He will also usually wear a pair of sunglasses that rest on the bill of his hat until needed. A thin stubble also grows under his chin, the sides of his face, and on his neck as he sometimes is too lazy to shave.

His Lugia tattoo displays a Lugia in a calm and perched stance. It seems to reflect on how Jordan never seems to lose his composure and, in demanding situations, attempts to plan his actions well before they are carried out. The tattoo is rather small in size, and is found to the left of Jordan's right shoulderblade.

Personality
    In a casual environment, Jordan tends to act sarcastic and probably a bit rude, as he generally says things without thinking, and has no fear of speaking his mind. Despite this, Jordan is perfectly capable of behaving in a respectful manner, and will usually do so in the presence of someone he feels deserves such respect. Regardless of either behavior, Jordan's facial expression will commomly remain the same, lest he begins laughing. Jordan's response to negative emotions or situations is suppression of whatever unwanted thoughts result, so it's nearly impossible for him to be angry or depressed. Additionally, he keeps a somewhat-open mind to other people, and doesn't mind what they think and will be offended by nothing that others say or do, even if he may act against them. Additionally, Jordan is rather dependant on others, and has a difficult time thinking for himself. He would much rather follow orders and requests from others than give his own.

Jordan has a good heart, and cannot think it possible that he would carry out evil acts. He is pleased to be given such an honor to be named one of the Guardians, and is more than willing to do what he must to achieve the fate they had realized. Even the safety of his own life comes as a lesser priority to him.

History
    Jordan was born in Goldenrod City without any other siblings to a mother who worked in the Goldenrod Radio Tower, and a father who worked as doctor in Olivine city. His father worked long hours answering to the Olivine hospital and tending to his fishing boat that he maintained as a side business. Answering to both jobs took long hours, and while this hardly bothered his father, given that there was not a single thing about fishing that he did not love, his mother grew more and more tense over the time he spent away from the house. By the time Jordan was five, his parents divorced and his father moved to Olivine city. Emotionally, this had little effect on Jordan despite hos young age. His few trips to two different therapists confirmed that he seemed to be perfectly normal, but a bit timid in comparison to other children of his age.

At the age of twelve, his mother changed his schooling plans so that he could live in Olivine with his father. He had not grown any more outgoing throughout the years, and his mom hoped that a different environment would change this. His mother made the right choice in doing this, and he would begin interacting with other children around the docks where his dad kept his fishing boat. His relationship with these children would carry on to the schools, and he would soon have a few people who he called friends. He still would visit his mom in Goldenrod during weekends and breaks from school, especially given her close proximity to Olivine.

Uneventfully, Jordan's life continued. He good quite decent grades in school, got money by helping with his father's boat, and became a locally-recognized psychic Pokemon trainer. At the age of 18, he walked about the shores of Olivine city during the 2014 celebration until he found himself among the four others celebrating the occasion. After finding Lugia, being named a Guardian, and overcomming the initial shock as he paced his room, he dwelled upon all that had happened. He had a responsibility to attend to now that he wasn't even sure he could handle. He finally concluded that the best thing to do would be to talk to the others in the morning. Surely they could all figure something out themselves.

That morning, Jordan woke up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast, his dad having already left early for a fishing trip as he made himself some toast, the TV was on the news in the adjacent living room. He looked up as he saw the anchor present the pictures of suspects tied to a possible terrorism conspiracy against the Johto region. He could be thankful for nothing more at the moment then to have seen his face before he had begun drinking his apple juice. He could only come to the conclusion that they knew about the encounter with Lugia that night. After all, there was no amount of coincidence in the world could be responsible for himself and everyone else with him last night to be framed by mistaske. Jordan knew he had to act quickly. It was very possible they could figure out where he lived, and the time he spent asleep only made it easier on them. Without missing a beat, he grabbed a duffelbag from his room, packing his clothes, a tent, an assortment of dry foods. He wrote a note to his father, promising his innocence and giving his apology, leaving it on the desk that held his knife. The 14-inch hunting knife, its sheath, and the whetstone his father used to sharpen the knife were the last things Jordan threw in his bag. With his duffelbag and guitar bag both slung around either shoulder, Jordan counted his Pokeballs, probably the most vital things he could leave behind, and walked out the back door of his house. Keeping away from the wide-open routes that connected the towns, he made his way to the Lake of Rage, hoping he could remain hidden among the vast treeline surrounding the lake.

Pokemon
    Seraph & Earnhardt - Jordan's Gardevoir and Gallade respectively. Both were purchased off of a breeder before they hatched by his mother, assured that they would be excellent Pokemon for many reasons. They were given to Jordan for his eleventh birthday, the year before he was sent to his dad's house. Both of them proved to be wonderful companions who Jordan credits with giving him the confidence to make more friends by himself. For his fifteenth birthday, and for his continually impressive school grades, Jordan's mother gave him a dawn stone which he used to evolve Earnhardt.

Abrams - Jordan's Metagross. This Pokemon was given to his as a gift by the Olivine gym leader, Jasmine. She saw him many times throughout the city, and noticed the care he gave to his Pokemon. She could tell that Seraph and Earnhardt meant the world to him, and it pleased her greatly seeing him enjoy the company of the two. His devotion impressed her further when he even threw his gym challenge to spare Seraph the finishing blow from Jasmine's Steelix. The next day, she met Jordan to give him a new Pokemon, a Beldum, which she thought was perfect for someone such as Jordan, who so adamantly called himself a psychic trainer. With his new acquisition of a steel-type Pokemon, she added that she would love for him to train at the Olivine Gym.

Zeus - Jordan's Dragonair. In the years Jordan spent isolated from other children, he would spend a large amont of time at the Goldenrod Game Corner. His mother was more than happy to give him coins to entertain himself throughout the days out of school. He would save up his coins since he began playing at the age of seven. He mainly played for his love of the games, rather than the rewards. By the time he would start visiting his mom's house from his fathers, he would still visit the game corner when his mother was working, and left him with nothing better to do. By now his two Kirlia's had given him a greater interest in Pokemon training. Finally taking an interest in the available prizes. There was much to choose from, but the one that especially sparked his interest was the Pokemon Dratini. He happily cashed in his coins for the dragon Pokemon. His choice to "buy" the Dratini became even more wise to him during a practice battle between Earnhardt andDratini when his Kirlia's Magical Leaf attack was blocked by a wall of light created by Dratini. He had no idea how the Pokemon learned such a move, but he knew now that he could train Dratini without the rather weak argument that Agility counts as a psychic move.

Tybalt - Jordan's Umbreon. When Jordan's aunt was forced to move from the Johto region to the Sinnoh region to find a job, she tried to find someone to take care of her Eevee, as she was afraid her lack of money would render her unable to care for it. Jordan's mother told her that Jordan would be the best choice for her request, as he already had a small collection of Pokemon on-hand. After given the Eevee, it was a bit reluctant to accept his company. Jordan never gave up the challenge to gain the Eevee's trust, however, taking him of boating trips, around the city, and involving him in easier Pokemon battles. The Eevee was more than willing to participate in these battles, and charged in against its opponents. During a post-daylight battle with an Alakazam trainer, Eevee took a large amount of damage and was nearly taken out until Jordan switched in Seraph to finish the job. Finally accepting Jordan as its new trainer, Eevee evolved into an Umbreon that Jordan switched back in to defeat the Alakazam.

Other
    I have a few questions to ask. Are Pokemon restricted to a certain number of moves, and are egg/TM/tutor moves allowed? Your answer will lead to me altering my app, namely adding more Pokemon.

Second, where are we exactly in the plot? Namely, how long's it been since the end of your introduction story, are we aware of the fact that we'e wanted and if so, where are we now that we're aware of this? Your answer may lead to me altering my app a bit.

And then does the story say that the powers given to us as guardians mean we can transform into a Lugia? Lastly, can said powers also be used to telepathically communicate with Jordan's Gallade and Gardevoir? Ralts can use telepathy anyway, though I really do not know why.

Also, I declare against my better will and judgement that you are, indeed, a sexy individual.
    Last edited by Loyalty; 16th May 2010 at 11:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Okay, Jack, The tattoo has to be on your back.

Now, answering all your questions, in order...

~ Every other pokemon can use every move they can leard. It's just the quista that are limited to level-up moves.

~ It's about a month after what I've explained. You are, indeed. aware you're wanted, owing to the fact that there are posters and news reports leading false accusationg that you're a terrorist gang. And we're seperated; scattered around Johto. We havn't seen eachother since the night.

~ You may speak with your pokemon, but only when in Lugia form. Sorry.

~ Yes. Yes I am a sexy individual.

Blog Entries

Is my sign up gonna be ignored then? :(
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast