Quista: The Guardian's Cry [Sign Up] - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quista: The Guardian's Cry [Sign Up]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Quista: The Guardian's Cry [Sign Up]

i figured that.i was asking because all the quista spots are takin.ill be part of..jhoto government

name:Lan
    Side:/government

personality:Lan dosent have a liking for pokemon unless hecan use them as tools.He also was once a trainer,but to join the government,he had to act lke he died and come up with a new name.Lan only kept one of his old pokemon,which was with him through the lost world,Lucario.

description:Lan has a black baseball cap,a red t shirt with a blue jacket and blue jeans.That is his diguise anyway.His government out form is all black.

Pokemon:Lucario♂,Pidgeot♀,Raticate♂,Alakazam♂,Roselia♀ and donphan♀
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Wow Neo, Ketsu gets in with 2 sentences for a history? Really, no offense Ketsu, but sheesh. Is it so hard to follow a form for some people?

Looks like somebody needs to show people how it's done and give an example. I usually do a much longer history than this, but Neo asked me to not write a book and this is what I came up with.

Name: Karai Horoshi
    Side: Quista
    Description:

Her hair naturally grows in two colors. Most of it is black, but in some places it's white. She cuts it short and combs it to create a look that is uniquely her own. Karai has brown eyes and lightly tanned skin. She wears a small necklace-choker with a locket on it, which contains a picture of her parents.

She wears a short jacket with just a sport bra under it. The jacket is black with white sleeves, and the sport bra is mostly black except for a white outline around the outside. The jacket is short but the sleeves on it are long. She wears white biker gloves with open fingers. The outfit designed to minimize wind resistance when running or doing any kind of physical activity.

She wears dark gray shorts and belt with a square buckler, with strips of white cloth that hang down from her shorts and wrap down around her legs in a zigzag pattern. Her guns sit in holsters that are worn on her upper legs.

On her left shoulder is an over the shoulder bag that contains her gear and Pokeballs.

To complete her look, Karai wears high boots which are mostly black, except for the soles and the upper part of each boot, which are white.
    Personality: Easy going, no nonsense kind of gal. Karai seems to have misplaced her sense of humor somewhere, and is generally not so good with emotions. Many have tried to get her to laugh at a joke and failed at it. Usually completely oblivious to attempts at love, she avoids romance and is happily married to her two handguns.
    History: Karai hails from a small town with no name west of Newbark.

While most people start their journey at a young age, she wanted to at least finish High School before she started. Of course she had her share of battles during school, and by that time her Pokemon were of a different caliber than your average trainer that goes out to collect badges with their starter. She even went to Kanto to catch that elusive Pikachu that isn't native to the region.

In a couple week's time, she had handily steamrolled four Gyms and was arriving in Olivine late at night. It was late and she figured the Gym Leader was probably asleep as she headed to the Center for lodgings.

Four people were about to leave the Center, and noticing she was twitching nervously at the desk and needed to relax, invited her to a party on the beach. A party with the locals to settle down from the journey. What could happen? What indeed.
    Pokémon: Pikachu, Kadabra, Typhlosion, Flygon, Lapras, Leafeon
    Other: Nothing, really.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 6th April 2010 at 03:09 AM.

Hey there Neo. Can you reserve me as a civilian? Also, if one of the Quistas decides to participate or doesn't sign up, can I have the spot?

Alright, I want to make some things clear, because it seems like people are ignoring my rules.

When it comes to the sign up, I want a strong, solid paragraph for description, personality, and history (which really should be two). Look at bronislav's sign up, that is a great example of the kind of sign up I'm looking for. Try to make your sign up as long and as detailed as that or even longer. I'm quite sure a lot of you can do way better than this.

I also want people posting with proper spelling and English grammar. If you can't do it in the message box, use Microsoft Word's spelling and grammar check and then cut and paste into the message box. Trust me, this is really easy to do.

Please, come on guys. I heard a lot of good things about this site when it comes to role playing, and some of you guys are proving that completely wrong.

Quista

Joseph Antonimous – Played by Anonymous (Pending, needs more)
    ??? – Played by Shen (Pending)
    Aaron Cook – Played by Ketsu (Pending)
    ??? – Played by Dog of Hellsing (Pending)
    Karai Horoshi – Played by bronislav84 (Accepted)

Pursuers
    ??? – Played by KOR (Pending)
    ??? – Played by Neo Raichu (Pending)
    Lan – Played by landogriffin (Pending, needs more)

Undecided
    ??? – Played by Lusit (Pending)
    ??? – Played by Ozone (Pending)
    ??? – Played by poke123 (Pending)
    Last edited by Neo Raichu; 5th April 2010 at 11:40 PM.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ive added more, ER. Lemme know if it's not enough :P.

Alright, well, sorry to say, but I'm pulling the plug on this. Things didn't work out the way I thought they would.

Blog Entries

Name:Cole Fireflame
    Side: Quista if i can, if not a civilian
    Description: Tall and thin, with dark brown hair and eyes. Normally wears red T-shirt and jeans.
    Personality: Stubborn ad somewhat quick-tempered, also somewhat unpredictable.
    History: Born in Olivine City, went to get a starter and trained pokemon in a six-year journey. However, he never beat the Elite Four.
    Pokémon:
    Absol
    Lanturn
    Meganium
    Heracross
    Lucario
    Typhlosion
    Other: no other :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12