Quista: The Guardian's Cry [Sign Up]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quista: The Guardian's Cry [Sign Up]

Default Quista: The Guardian's Cry [Sign Up]

Storyline

It was the Guardian’s ultimate parting gift. It was humanity that made it a curse…

As humanity celebrated the year 2014 with the induction of new technology and scientific research, the last and only Lugia had grown old and sick, realizing he was not immortal as he once thought he was. After spending his final years searching for hopes of a lost Lugia he could possibly find as a mate, his search had been fruitless, only wearing him down even further. With his options running short, he prepared to let go of all his fears when it came to humanity. Otherwise, the entire world would be in danger…

Waiting for the right moment, he waited until midnight before heading to Olivine City’s shores…

Five friends had been having a late night beach party, about a mile away from Olivine itself. Having waited all week for the occasion, little did they know their presence on that beach at that moment would change their lives forever. Amidst the music, late night partying, and conversations, it wasn’t long until one of them spotted something large washing up upon the shore. Eventually, they all saw it, and approached it, wondering what it was.

When they realized it was a Lugia, they were bewildered like never before. Upon coming closer to the fallen Pokémon, they realized the Lugia was terribly old and sick, using the last of his energy to just drift to shore. Two of the trainers went back to their bags to fetch healing supplies, while the other three stayed by the Lugia’s side, trying to comfort him. When the other two came back, the healing supplies were only enough to keep the Lugia alive for a few more minutes. But in that time, everything would change. Realizing he truly had no one left to turn to, he truly felt these five Pokémon trainers that had tried to save his life would be the most trustworthy humans he could rely on.

Wasting no time, he told the trainers how important the role of the Guardian was while they stood there in awe, never thinking there was a Pokémon that could directly communicate with humans. The Lugia made it clear that his death would cause a great disturbance, still leaving them in question as to what was going to be done. It was then that the Lugia had sung the Guardian’s Mantra, something almost no human has ever heard before. The trainers listened intently to a song that sounded both mournful but hopeful, and soon, out of nowhere, they felt themselves enveloped by a great, blinding light. For a split second, they saw themselves as a Lugia, a brief vision that only lasted a moment before everything died down again, and they found themselves standing on the beach again. Once they came to their senses, they found the Lugia had died before them. After agreeing not to tell anyone about what happened that night and to keep it a secret, they pushed the dead Lugia’s body into the water, packed up their things, and went home.

---

Little did they know, just out of their sight, a Johto Coast Guard vessel had spotted the trainers, and was about to reprimand them for being on the beach at midnight when his surveillance equipment had captured them conversing with the Lugia. His equipment was unable to get audio recordings, but he was able to get pictures of all five trainers before they pushed the Lugia’s body back into the sea, packed up their things, and headed home.

After transferring the files and footage to an FBI server, the Johto Federal Bureau of Investigation “activated” all five trainers, a process of underground surveillance and tracking that would last for two months before closing, unless enough evidence was collected to merit additional investigation time. Thinking the trainers might have been responsible for the Lugia’s death, they analyzed the body of the Lugia, and kept watch on the trainers. For two weeks, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

After secretly obtaining several DNA samples from the Quista from fallen hairs, chewing gum, and other samples, they analyzed the DNA and got the same results every time. What they found completely baffled them as they discovered the DNA far more closely resembled that of a Lugia than a human.

---

It wasn’t until one of the five had managed to figure out how to become a Lugia by concentrating on the likeness of Lugia that things really began to change. While trying to recall the event, they realized each of them had the power to become Lugia in his own likeness, armed with the power of the Guardian of the Seas. However, after the five of them got together and realized this, they knew one among them would need to take Lugia’s place, giving up their lives as a human to live on as a Lugia instead. Unfortunately, they had a very difficult time deciding who would be the one. In the meantime, the weather and rainstorms were only getting worse, and it was all the evidence they needed to realize they were running out of time.

However, never knowing they were flagged and were being watched by the FBI, Johto’s agents saw the Lugia transformation in action, and made their capture a priority one objective. They named the trainers as “Quista, children of Lugia” and made it their mission to find them and see if the Quista initiation process could be replicated once again.

Now, trying to avoid capture, the five must find a way to fend off the police and the FBI, having been placed under a Most Wanted list as the media frames them for crimes they never committed. The manhunt has begun, and its anyone’s guess as to how it will end…

Name: Your character’s name, first and last.
    Side: You can either be one of the five trainers known as Quista, on Johto’s side as a government agent or undercover police officer, trying to capture the five trainers, or a civilian trying to help the five children of Lugia escape the clutches of the Johto government. Once five Quista characters have been accepted, no more will be allowed. Also, if you want to role play one of the Quista, you’ve got to be active, as the storyline really greatly depends on them.
    Description: Your character’s physical appearance.
    Personality: How your character behaves.
    History: Your character’s background
    Pokémon: Choose up to 6, no legends.
    Other: Anything else you want to add.

You can have multiple characters, but only one of them can be a Quista at max. No more than three characters in total, please.

Rules:

- No spamming.
    - Limit OCC chat.
    - Posts should be at least a paragraph long. If I see you posting too many one liners, I’ll have to remove you from the RP.
    - Every post should have your character’s name, side, and location at the top. This is to make it easier to tell who is on what side, and differentiate between characters in case two or more are being used for the same post.

With that said, hope you enjoy the RP.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Quista: The Guardian's Cry [Sign Up]

Name: Joseph Antonimous

Side: Quista

Description:
    Messy, black hair, and bright, turqouse eyes. Aout 6 feet 1, hes on the tall side. Normally wears black/blue, and varius fingerless gloves. He wears a small, silver vile around his neck. The vile contains some water that was said to come from a Lugia's lake, and he keeps it as a good luck charm.

Personality: Sarcastic and Stuborn. He often does magic tricks, and can get very annoying. Cares for his twin brother, who's in hospital, and rarley trust others, apart from his closest friends. Into technology. Has a pair of technological glasses he wears while battleing that analyses the opponents stats, moves, etc.

History: He was born in Snowpoint City. Joes mother was once the gym leader there, but sadly died, leaving Candice to take over. He never talk about his mother, and nobody knows who his father is. Moved to kanto to live with his aunt Delia after his mother died, and began his journey there at age 10. He's traveled through the four reigons, competing in contests and varius tag-events.

Pokémon: Veanasaur, Pigeot, Umbreon, Arbok, Gastrodon (North), Houndoom.

Other: Has mild ADHD.
    Last edited by British Joe; 6th April 2010 at 08:24 AM.

Little unfair if you get two Quista characters for yourself, I'll be honest about this...But if you can pull it off, hey, you can pull it off.

And gee, HAI NEO! Guess what I would like to reserve? ^^

One Quista spot, pl0x

"Alerting all VOC@LOIDs." hopeandjoy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Reserve for a Quista, please.

Blog Entries

Reserve me a spot as a Quista!

Hai Neo. Um tentatively reserve me a Quista, but I might change to a supporter later if I can't come up with a good Quista char.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 5th April 2010 at 03:33 PM.

KOR

I'll be rserving as a Government Agent.

Anonymous, the rule is you can have multiple characters, but only one of them may be a Quista. Second, your sign up really needs a lot more detail behind it. Sure, your description mentions hair and eyes, but what about skin tone, height/weight, clothing, and that kind of stuff? Also, the personality is okay, I guess, but for their history, how did they grow up as trainers, and who is Candice?

I just think they need more flesh and blood to them to tell the truth. If you need an example, wait for my sign up, its coming.

Anyway, here’s the rundown.

Quista

Joseph Antonimous – Played by Anonymous
    ??? – Played by Shen
    ??? – Played by Ketsu
    ??? – Played by Dog of Hellsing
    ??? – Played by bronislav84 (tentative)

Pursuers
    ??? – Played by KOR
    ??? – Played by Neo Raichu

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Reserve a spot for me, please. I don't have time to create a sign-up.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Raichu View Post
    who is Candice?
    Candice is the current gym leader in Snowpoint O.o.

As for detail, i've added some more, but i'll add the rest a little later :)

Blog Entries

can i b a human that wants to help the 5,but sine the 5 slots are aready took,can my guy be a person that can transform into either...lucario,floatzol or starapter.Air earth and wate.If not ill make him a normal human.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

"Alerting all VOC@LOIDs." hopeandjoy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Aaron Cook

Description: Aaron is your average teenage male, tall and lanky. He dresses very casually, in a blue tank and brown cargo pants. He has deep blue eyes and, oddly enough, his natural hair color is exactly the same.

Personality:
    Aaron is calm and controlled, always trying to be the brains of the team. He used to be very skeptical of the supernatural, but, hey, things change.

That is, until he gets mad. When Aaron gets mad, nothing can stop him. He doesn't want to fight the government or keep running forever, but he doesn't want to give up his humanity either. Sometimes he wishes that he never found that Lugia.

History: Aaron lived a normal life in Goldenrod City until he was ten, when he went to see the world like every other kid. Unfortunately, he isn't particularly good at it. Still, he's made friends and had a good time, up until now.

Pokémon: Ampharos (f), Quagire (m), Hypno (m), Pidgeot (f)

追放されたバカ

lol cen i get a reserve neo raichu plz?

Quote Originally Posted by landogriffin View Post
    can i b a human that wants to help the 5,but sine the 5 slots are aready took,can my guy be a person that can transform into either...lucario,floatzol or starapter.Air earth and wate.If not ill make him a normal human.
    Eh, no. If you're not a Quista, then you're a normal human.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    Reserve a spot for me, please. I don't have time to create a sign-up.
    Sure, but what side though?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Candice is the current gym leader in Snowpoint O.o.

As for detail, i've added some more, but i'll add the rest a little later :)
    I never played D/P all the way through, so excuse me for that.

Anyway, try to add a paragraph for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsu View Post
    Name: Aaron Cook
    Description: Aaron is your average teenage male, tall and lanky. He dresses very casually, in a blue tank and brown cargo pants. He has deep blue eyes and, oddly enough, his natural hair color is exactly the same.
    Personality: Aaron is calm and controlled, always trying to be the brains of the team. He used to be very skeptical of the supernatural, but, hey, things change.

That is, until he gets mad. When Aaron gets mad, nothing can stop him. He doesn't want to fight the government or keep running forever, but he doesn't want to give up his humanity either. Sometimes he wishes that he never found that Lugia.
    History: Aaron lived a normal life in Goldenrod City until he was ten, when he went to see the world like every other kid. Unfortunately, he isn't particularly good at it. Still, he's made friends and had a good time, up until now.
    Pokémon: Ampharos (f), Quagire (m), Hypno (m), Pidgeot (f)
    I guess its okay, though I really was expecting a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusit View Post
    lol cen i get a reserve neo raichu plz?
    Yeah, sure, but it helps if you at least decide on a side.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Raichu
    Sure, but what side though?
    Depends on what's needed when I sign up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast