The PSI Academy Start-Up
Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The PSI Academy Start-Up

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default The PSI Academy Start-Up

OOC: First off, I'd just like to confirm that yes, it's here. Secondly, some more stuff to go over. Sign-ups are always open, so join or make more characters if you are so inclined. Your first post should be your character standing in front of the Academy (which just so happens to be Alec's house, very much enlarged). A day previously, he or she (if they are a student) recieved this letter.

Hello. If you have recieved this letter, you have been accepted into the PSI Academy. Congratulations! Based on an assessment of the skills and abilities listed on your application, you have been grouped into (insert house here) House. (It doesn't actually say that in the letter, by the way.) Make your way to the location marked on the attached map by tomorrow. Bring this letter with you.
    Sincerely, Headmasters Claus and Lucas.

Also included were a map of the academy and the surrounding areas, and a class schedule.

7:15 Breakfast

8:15 Mastering the Elements/Mastering Signature Attacks

9:15 Mastering Swordplay/Know your Opponent

10:15 Sparring and Drills

12:15 Lunch and Rest Time

3:15 P.E

5:15 Brain Training

6:15 Dinner and Rest Time

9:15 Bedtime

And now, without further ado, Onett, Twoson, Threed, go!
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The PSI Academy Start-Up

OOC: Alec? Anyway, woot!

Luke and Rex were waiting outside. "This is an academy?" Luke said.
    Don't judge it... Rex said, even though it seems to be just a house...
    "Ah...I'm wondering who our teachers are..." Luke wondered. And what academy would have a dog as a pupil... he thought.
    I HEARD THAT! Rex thought-screamed, making Luke jump.
    --------------
    Link looked at the kids. "Wonder who'll be lucky enough to get me..." he said sarcastically.
    Link looked at the schedule. At 9:15, he'd be teaching. So what would he be doing at the other times? He'll figure it out later. Right now he'll be waiting for the first day to start.

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Camille was sitting on a nearby rock, and seemed to be asleep. She was merely in a deep state of meditation, and was aware of nearly everything. Her expression practically screamed 'Do Not Disturb'.

Blog Entries

OOC: Lucas and Claus's grandpa. And yes, woot indeed.

Claus and Lucas were sitting inside, in their shared office situated next to the Surging Power dorms, looking out the window. "Is this really everyone?" Claus said. Lucas chuckled. "Impatient as ever. Of course not! Let's wait for more students to show."
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

OOC: You did tell everyone that the RPG started up, right?

Luke looked at the scedule. "So...I guess I'll be having Mastering the Elements...and you'll be having Mastering Signature Attacks..." Luke muttered.
    You mean like this? PEEEKAAAY.... Rex started.
    "There's a reason why you're mastering this!" Luke kinda screamed as he leapt on Rex, preventing a fellow student (or worse, a teacher, the academy, or any combanation of the three) from getting hit by a energy blast. When he got up, he noticed a girl who was...sleeping? He picked up a nearby stick, and went over to poke the girl with it.

OOC: Lucas has enough courage to speak to his brother like that?

Blog Entries

OOC: Yes he does, they're brothers for Arceus's sake. I've seen worse irl between brothers. I'll VM everybody after I post this.

Lucas opened the window. "Hey," he yelled, "let her sleep, or meditate, or whatever!"
    Claus chuckled. "Great first impression, wise headmaster."
    "Oh, thanks!" Lucas replied, prompting laughter from both brothers, cut short by the fact that the window was still open.

Blog Entries

Eliot balleted by Camille, clearly enjoying himself, as he was laughing uproariously on the way to school.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"..."
    Jakku walked down the sidewalk.
    He looked behind him.
    A police car was following him, about ten metres away.
    "I'm at the damn school. Why do I need to still be followed?"
    Still, at least he was there now.
    He noticed the others.
    "Hi!"
    He waved cheerfully.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"What have we gotten ourselves into?" Lucas said. "What do you mean?" Claus replied, and then, looking out the window and noticing that one of the new arrivals was laughing maniacally and the other was being trailed by a police car, added, "Oh." Lucas said, "I hope the last one shows up soon, wouldn't want the rest to think this is a hoax."

Blog Entries

Jakku looked up, noticing enquiring looks from the window.
    "Hey! It was all a misunderstanding..."
    He said ponderously, fingers drumming against the hilt of his sheathed Shinai.

Blog Entries

Luke yelped. Gah...he noticed a few more students had arrived, one pirouetting around him and the girl. Meanwhile, Rex was growling at his feet.
    "What's wrong?" Luke asked.
    I don't like that guy, Rex said, pointing to a guy near a police car.
    "Ah, I'm sure that's just a coincidence," Luke said. He knew he was wrong. But he couldn't complain...he saw a sheath, which meant they wouldn't be sharing classes.
    ---------------
    Link wandered over to Lucas and Claus. "Excuse me, but what would the teachers be doing when they aren't teaching?" He'd be pleased if he could go into the woods: not only is that where he was raised (mostly), he could utilize the trees for some practice.

Blog Entries

Jakku waved at a boy and his dog.
    He sat down next to a low wall and drew his Shinai and a cloth.
    He began polishing it carefully.

(OOC: A Shinai is a Bamboo Sword)

Blog Entries

Yup. Definitely not in the same classes. Luke went over to say hello, when...
    STEALTH ATTACK! Rex thought-screamed as he leapt onto Luke. Luke got out of the way and started to scratch Rex's belly.
    Oh, yeah... that's the stuff... Rex said. Luke used Rex's distraction to pick him up and carry him over to the boy. "Hey," Luke said.

OOC: What I meant is that Lucas is timid 'n stuff. And who's missing?

Blog Entries

"Hey kid. Hey psychic dog."
    Jakku said, not looking up.
    "What are your powers?"
    He finally faced them, still sitting down.

Blog Entries

"I am a Jedi." Eliot says, taking out a toy lightsaber, which he turned on, causing it to glow red.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast