The PSI Academy (A Mother/Earthbound RP) - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The PSI Academy (A Mother/Earthbound RP)

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: The PSI Academy (A Mother/Earthbound RP)

Quote Originally Posted by IntelligentDerp View Post
    ((Well. I've played all 3 mother games, to an extent. Haven't got all of the way through them all, got to about Ana in Earthbound Zero, still finding my way through the one maze in Earthbound--- Well I finished EB when I was younger but can't remember, and got to about the end of Oshoe castle on EarthBound 2 before my Vizzed account got terminated for no reason. I hope that's about enough knowledge, but attempting nonetheless
    and in advance
    PK STAAARRRRRSSSTTOOOORRRRMMM!!!))

Name: Intel Von Derpy
    Nickname: Derpy, due to his klutziness. Also, Anarch, and Arachne.
    Appearance: Intel has purple hair that flows to about butt-length, which has tinges of green and blue. His eyes are sky-blue in color, almost pure white, actually. He has a large, x-shaped scar running along his left eye, which is no longer there, and is covered by said purple hair. He wears a black baseball cap which is almost always backwards, if it's forwards, it's covering his eye. Intel sports a black skull t-shirt with red eyes on it, red shorts and electric-green sneakers.
    History: Intel has been fascinated by all things dangerous and deadly. At the age of 3 he stuck nails through his rattle and smacked somebody in the face with it. He always led a boring, regular life, despite having a storehouse of weapons hidden in his room. always wanted a cause to use them. Very strong PSI powers also, evident since birth. How do you THINK a baby could get nails in a rattle? Anyways, he now has a cause to use his weapons, and isn't afraid to do so.
    Personality: He's the kind of person, if you tell him not to do something, he'll go out of his way to do it. Not typically one to show affection, if you do something good he'll say something along the lines of "What?! Do you expect a cookie or somethin'?!" He also hides his true emotions most of the time. During large amounts of pressure he goes psycho and is difficult to stop; without a basic motive other than to kill; he will continue to beat down an enemy over and over for no real reason. Which sparks the saying "Slaughter cannot be spelled without laughter." Has a sort of tsundere personality, and may go big-brotherly if you worm your way into his heart.
    PSI class: PSI Helper
    Weapon type: He uses a nailbat and made a flail out of a flaming potato, a stick, a chain, and a rock.
    PSI powers:
    PK Homerun: Signature attack. Basically chants "Nailbat nailbat NAILBAT!" And chucks it at an enemy. Tends to miss frequently... once in a while will get caught on himself.
    PK Fire: Coats his fists and feet in flames, and does a one-two punch to roundhouse kick to reverse roundhouse kick.
    PK Freeze: Creates a batch of 2-3 tomohawks of ice and chucks them.
    PK Slaughter: Despite the violent name, he just whacks the enemy with a potato on a stick. And flails a lot.
    Race/Species: Human.
    Bro, this has been dead for two years. Sorry.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ameri-kun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IntelligentDerp View Post
    ((Well. I've played all 3 mother games, to an extent. Haven't got all of the way through them all, got to about Ana in Earthbound Zero, still finding my way through the one maze in Earthbound--- Well I finished EB when I was younger but can't remember, and got to about the end of Oshoe castle on EarthBound 2 before my Vizzed account got terminated for no reason. I hope that's about enough knowledge, but attempting nonetheless
    and in advance
    PK STAAARRRRRSSSTTOOOORRRRMMM!!!))

Name: Intel Von Derpy
    Nickname: Derpy, due to his klutziness. Also, Anarch, and Arachne.
    Appearance: Intel has purple hair that flows to about butt-length, which has tinges of green and blue. His eyes are sky-blue in color, almost pure white, actually. He has a large, x-shaped scar running along his left eye, which is no longer there, and is covered by said purple hair. He wears a black baseball cap which is almost always backwards, if it's forwards, it's covering his eye. Intel sports a black skull t-shirt with red eyes on it, red shorts and electric-green sneakers.
    History: Intel has been fascinated by all things dangerous and deadly. At the age of 3 he stuck nails through his rattle and smacked somebody in the face with it. He always led a boring, regular life, despite having a storehouse of weapons hidden in his room. always wanted a cause to use them. Very strong PSI powers also, evident since birth. How do you THINK a baby could get nails in a rattle? Anyways, he now has a cause to use his weapons, and isn't afraid to do so.
    Personality: He's the kind of person, if you tell him not to do something, he'll go out of his way to do it. Not typically one to show affection, if you do something good he'll say something along the lines of "What?! Do you expect a cookie or somethin'?!" He also hides his true emotions most of the time. During large amounts of pressure he goes psycho and is difficult to stop; without a basic motive other than to kill; he will continue to beat down an enemy over and over for no real reason. Which sparks the saying "Slaughter cannot be spelled without laughter." Has a sort of tsundere personality, and may go big-brotherly if you worm your way into his heart.
    PSI class: PSI Helper
    Weapon type: He uses a nailbat and made a flail out of a flaming potato, a stick, a chain, and a rock.
    PSI powers:
    PK Homerun: Signature attack. Basically chants "Nailbat nailbat NAILBAT!" And chucks it at an enemy. Tends to miss frequently... once in a while will get caught on himself.
    PK Fire: Coats his fists and feet in flames, and does a one-two punch to roundhouse kick to reverse roundhouse kick.
    PK Freeze: Creates a batch of 2-3 tomohawks of ice and chucks them.
    PK Slaughter: Despite the violent name, he just whacks the enemy with a potato on a stick. And flails a lot.
    Race/Species: Human.
    Bro, this has been dead for two years. Sorry.
    Bring it back, then, you ludicrous munchkin! I need to get mah Erfboun on!
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Heroic Sociopath View Post
    Bring it back, then, you ludicrous munchkin! I need to get mah Erfboun on!
    I've been wanting to to begin with, and man, you know I can't say no to RPing with you! Consider yourself reserved, even though it's gonna be in another thread.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456