The PSI Academy (A Mother/Earthbound RP) - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The PSI Academy (A Mother/Earthbound RP)

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: The PSI Academy (A Mother/Earthbound RP)

Alrighty. Adding to the list. We need at least one student and one teacher in each house to start.
    Last edited by Italy-kun; 25th June 2011 at 09:14 PM.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

You sure? That's like 12 people. I had some friends who would have joined, but they both left the forum.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

I just don't want Jakku's guy to be all alone. Or Claus and Lucas, because they're too awesome.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by JakkuEbansu View Post
    *Halfway through, his name changes to Edgar. ;)
    Yes, yes he did.
    UGH...I want this RPG to flipping START UP!!!
    And Claus and Lucas ain't awesumer than Ness. He is near sheer awesumness.
    Going to do research on Mother/Earthbound.
    EDIT: Two more people. PLZ. A student at Sociopath's house, and another at Claus and Lucas' house.

Blog Entries

YESH. PLZ. PLLLLLZ!

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Me is helping out.
    If anyone signs up for the Artillary class, I WILL KEEL THEM.
    Name: Rex
    Apperance: Rex has brown fur, blue eyes, and pointy ears.
    History: Rex is a...somewhat ordinary dog. He lives with Luke. One day, he was with Luke, when all of a sudden...
    Scratch my belly!
    Luke was very freaked out with this, as his dog spoke using Telepathy. Luke told his parents, but that ended badly. Rex spent more time afterwards traning himself in PSI. He didn't do it for very long, however, as soon after, Luke was sent to the orphanage. For a few years, he continued training. Then, he got bored, especially with no one to scratch his belly. So he set out. After a while, he found the orphanage, only to find out Luke went to the PSI Academy! So (with help), he went to the PSI academy, to train himself as well.
    Personality: Rex is loyal. He is the opposite of Luke, getting angry easily. Just as easily, he can be calmed via his belly being scratched, one of his few weaknesses.
    PSI Class: PSI Helper
    Weapon: Claws
    PSI:
    Telepathy (talks, uses this a lot)
    PSI Heal (heals a partner)
    PSI Vivify (can revive a partner)
    PSI Magnet
    PK Energy (a huge energy blast. It gets stronger the less PSI, excluding Telepathy, he used recently. At full power, it can be compared to Hyper Beam. Rex needs to rest after using this)
    Species: Dog. Yes, Lucas and Claus are teaching a dog.
    Other: PK STARSTOOOOORM!

Blog Entries

PSI Lifeup has the same effects as "PSI Heal". :P

Blog Entries

So Energy is his signature PSI?
    Heroic Sociopath likes this.

Blog Entries

Wait, do you mean artillery student, or teacher? 'Cause I want one.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

BOTH. Don't sign up for one.
    Yes, PK Energy is his signiture PSI. Inspiration: A spell from Dragon Quest that depletes all MP, and does damage depending on how much MP was used. Since PP, the equivalent to MP, isn't apparently not in here, I change it to fit.
    The reason why I called it PSI Heal is 'cause a) Heal is a spell in Dragon Quest (which me liky) b) I couldn't remember the name and c) it makes more sense. If you want it to be more 'exotic', I could call it PSI Hoimi.
    I'll do a swordsman teacher...if you allow me to use techniques from The Legend of Zelda, and a technique similar to the penultimate sword technique in Dragon Quest IX.
    EDIT: BulbyRed relized PSI Fawful!
    BulbyRed used PSI Fawful.
    Fawful: I HAVE CHORTLES!
    BulbyRed hates PSI Fawful.
    Anyway, I relized something (other than PSI Fawful). Since Lucas (or anyone else in Mother 3) doesn't know anyone who would go into Artillery (except possibly Dr. Andronuts, who is thought to be Lloyd from Mother), they can't know about Artillery! If you want an Artillery class, than say Dr. Andronuts is Lloyd, and stick him as the teacher.
    Some say Flint is Ness. I disagree, since Ness knows PSI and Flint doesn't. Then again, he could've forgot the PSI when there was that whole memory erasing thing. Eh.
    Last edited by Erdrick; 2nd July 2011 at 07:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Acceptamundo! Lloyd being andonuts would be a mindtrip. Also, BulbyRed, I am electing you as co-GM (I've been swamped irl lately) because you seem to know the most about the series (and you were the first signup). You can use any techniques you want for the swordsman teacher.

Blog Entries

OH YEAH
    Technically, I was the SECOND to sign-up. But, eh...
    Name: Link Hylikiri
    Apperance: Link wears a green tunic. He wears white pants, brown boots, a brown belt, and has blond, messy hair.
    History: Link was the age of three when he was lost in the forest (I know there is one...). Unknown how to find a way out, he befriended the Dracos. One day, when he was seven, the Dracos were attacked by the MechaDraco. Link barely escaped. After the MechaDraco left, he carved a wooden sword out of a tree (using tools from a cabin). He trained himself, and, over time, got newer and better swords, but carried one thing in the sword: some amber, in a tear-drop shape. When he was 9, he found the home of his parents. They were unable to recognize him. However, the parents let him stay, since he was parentless. When his parents got the chance to move to New Pork City, Link refused to go. So they left him. Parentless yet again, he went back to the forest where he was raised. He trained himself in various ways, and, via a near-death experience, created the most powerful sword technique. After the world was recreated, and 20 years later after he found his parents (he had then for almost a year), he learned of the PSI Academy, and offered to be a teacher.
    Personality: Difficult...Link is a loner, but will be nice if you can get on his 'good side'. Truthfully, Link seeks a companion, because he spent so much of his life without humans, but isn't exactly eager to participate.
    PSI Class: Swordsman
    Weapon: 'A sword with a purple hit, with 'wings' pointing towards the blade, and a piece of amber shaped like a tear surronded by a wood outline in the hilt, with a long blade. He also kept his first, wooden sword (minus the amber 'tear') for students, and a bigger wooden sword.
    PSI: Link doesn't have true PSI, but can enpower his sword for his ultimate technique. He then must rest.
    Species: Human
    Other: PK...STARSTOOOOOOORM!!!
    Yes, I on-purpose made my guy look like Link (minus hat). The psuedo-PSI was sorta nessicary...just tell me if it's not allowed. TRUCKEEBEN TELLS ME ONLY!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BulbyRed View Post
    OH YEAH
    Technically, I was the SECOND to sign-up. But, eh...
    Name: Link Hylikiri
    Apperance: Link wears a green tunic. He wears white pants, brown boots, a brown belt, and has blond, messy hair.
    History: Link was the age of three when he was lost in the forest (I know there is one...). Unknown how to find a way out, he befriended the Dracos. One day, when he was seven, the Dracos were attacked by the MechaDraco. Link barely escaped. After the MechaDraco left, he carved a wooden sword out of a tree (using tools from a cabin). He trained himself, and, over time, got newer and better swords, but carried one thing in the sword: some amber, in a tear-drop shape. When he was 9, he found the home of his parents. They were unable to recognize him. However, the parents let him stay, since he was parentless. When his parents got the chance to move to New Pork City, Link refused to go. So they left him. Parentless yet again, he went back to the forest where he was raised. He trained himself in various ways, and, via a near-death experience, created the most powerful sword technique. After the world was recreated, and 20 years later after he found his parents (he had then for almost a year), he learned of the PSI Academy, and offered to be a teacher.
    Personality: Difficult...Link is a loner, but will be nice if you can get on his 'good side'. Truthfully, Link seeks a companion, because he spent so much of his life without humans, but isn't exactly eager to participate.
    PSI Class: Swordsman
    Weapon: 'A sword with a purple hit, with 'wings' pointing towards the blade, and a piece of amber shaped like a tear surronded by a wood outline in the hilt, with a long blade. He also kept his first, wooden sword (minus the amber 'tear') for students, and a bigger wooden sword.
    PSI: Link doesn't have true PSI, but can enpower his sword for his ultimate technique. He then must rest.
    Species: Human
    Other: PK...STARSTOOOOOOORM!!!
    Yes, I on-purpose made my guy look like Link (minus hat). The psuedo-PSI was sorta nessicary...just tell me if it's not allowed. TRUCKEEBEN TELLS ME ONLY!!!
    Orly...? I fail.

How so?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truckeeben View Post
    Orly...? I fail.

How so?
    I don't get it...
    Using fighting spirit! Sheer, pure, fighting spirit! :p

Blog Entries

I meant that I fail at keeping straight who signed up first. Also I meant what does the powering-up do?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast