The PSI Academy (A Mother/Earthbound RP) - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The PSI Academy (A Mother/Earthbound RP)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The PSI Academy (A Mother/Earthbound RP)

Name: Camille O'Brien
    Nickname:
    Appearance: Camille has a round face as she has yet to lose her baby fat, and stands at 5'5". She has fair skin, long black straight hair that falls past her waist and is usually kept in a ponytail, blue eyes, and is significantly curvy for her age group. She is seen wearing a black short-sleeve blouse, black skirt, black leggings, and black ballerina shoes.

History: Camille lived a normal life amongst a pyrokinetic community in her early years. Then, when she was three, it was apparent that she was not going to develop pyrokinesis, as many other kids had developed it already. Instead, when she was six, she developed PSI, and was flinging toys around just by waving her arms. She was turned into a pariah, and isolated. The first chance she got, she disappeared, trying to find somewhere where she would be accepted. While wandering, she saw a flyer for the PSI Academy, and eagerly went to join.

Personality: Camille is usually quiet and prefers not to get caught up in drama. She is very witty and moralistic, though she is extremely quick-tempered, and will give you a black eye just for looking at her. When she's calm, though, she great to be around, and is very loyal.
    PSI class: PSI Mage
    Weapon type: Wooden staff
    PSI powers: PK Purge: She can absorb any type of light, and funnel it into a ball of energy which she then throws. Its properties vary depending upon the type of light.
    PK Wind: She pulls air into a gravity vortex in her palm, which she then pressurizes and throws. May disorient whoever it hits.
    PK Fire
    PK Thunder
    PK Freeze

Race/Species: Human

Other: PK STARSTOOOOORM!
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Calvin; 17th June 2011 at 06:33 PM.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Isn't PK Fire pyrokinesis?

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

You need a weapon.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fixed.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Accepted; I'll add you to the list.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Quick note to any who sign up before next week: I will be gone, so don't freak out if I don't accept you. EDIT: I didn't mean to make this a seperate post, I thought I was editing!

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Need to keep the SignUp thread on page one...
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Name: John Stalvern
    Nickname: None
    Appearance: Like most zombies, his skin is green and slightly rotten. He wears sunflower-colored sunglasses to cover his hollow eye sockets and stop himself from scaring children. On his head, he has brown hair which he ties back in a ponytail, and a mustache and soul patch. He usually wears a yellow jacket, striped red and orange t-shirt, brown cargo shorts, and some flip-flops. To stop himself from smelling bad, he showers three times a day, and always wears a sunflower corsage on his chest.

History: John was waiting. There were demons in his base. He did not see them, but had expected them for years. His warnings to Colonel Joson were ignored, and now it had become too late. He was a space marine for 14 years. He petitioned his dad for his blessing at becoming a space marine.
    "Father, if you please, I would request to be on the ships." He said.
    "I apologize, son, but I fear if you do, you would be murdered by infernal beings known as demons. For a while, John believed him, but stopped as he matured. But now, in the space station, he knew they existed.
    "This is Joson." He heard the radio. "You must battle the demons and save the base!"
    As such, John got his plasma rifle, and obliterated the wall.
    "I fear he shall kill us!" Said a demon.
    "Fear not, my comrades, for I shall shoot at him!" The cyberdemon said, firing rockets. John shot at him in an attempt to blow him up, but the ceiling, it's supports weakened by the battle, fell, trapping them and stopping the battle.
    "No! I must kill the demons!" He shouted.
    Then, the radio crackled. "No, John. You are the demons."
    And then John was a zombie.

Personality: Edgar, though he thoroughly enjoys killing monsters, is actually a pretty decent guy other than that. He likes to collect anime and comic books, and even writes poetry, though he hates to tell people. He wants to pass his skills on to students before he totally rots away.

PSI class: All Physical
    Weapon type: Any, except swords and guns.
    PSI powers: None

Race/Species: Zombie

Other: PK STARSTOOOOORM!
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*Halfway through, his name changes to Edgar. ;)
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Is this a teacher?

Blog Entries

Yes. Yes it is.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Then accepted, as long as you don't have him be all, "Hey everybody, look at me, I'm a zombie!" all the time. If you know what I mean.

Blog Entries

No...Not really.

Blog Entries

Don't have him try to command attention or seek special treatment just on the grounds of his zombie-ness. It seems to me that realistically a zombie wouldn't exactly be proud of being one.

Blog Entries

He's more or less like a normal person, except he eats brains at mealtimes. And he showers a lot so he doesn't smell bad. He does think zombies get a bad rap in media, though. But naw, he's not exactly proud of it, but he doesn't really angst over it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast